Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Graphics Tablet


Recommended Posts

Guest TropicalDust
Posted
Does anybody use them and whats the best? Also what do you prefer to use, to do graphic art work?
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well I don't use a tablet, but I have friends who do. Wacom boards are quite popular, but expensive. [url]http://www.wacom.com/index2.cfm[/url]

I use a mouse, much cheaper. Although a tablet would be nice, its not something I can afford. For programs; I use Photoshop CS2.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]I myself never used them (nor touched them). I use a mouse and that's it.

My old maths teacher uses it though. He can't walk very well, so he just draws stuff on his computer and uses a beamer to beam it on a screen. I think I'm going to tell the schoolhead that he can walk normally and then I will take his tablet. Yeah... Opportunities.. [/size]
Guest Warmaster
Posted
The Wacom tablets are the best. The Graphire is their entry-level, the Intuos is the next step up. Recently they released a bluetooth combination that is quite nice but priced at something like 150 quid, maybe more.
Posted
Yeah, the cheap one is pretty much everywhere. I've seen it at Best Buy and Circuit City for under 100 bucks with a wireless mouse. Seems worthwhile if you just want to see how those things work, but I don't know that I'd do any real work with them myself.

Someday I hope to get one of the higher end models (contrary to popular belief, I do draw).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...