Dragonballzman Posted December 9, 2001 Author Posted December 9, 2001 Ok, I'm not sure what to do yet, so I need you all to tell me. It's gonna be an X-Mas special though! :D Should I do: --- The birth of Jesus... [COLOR=red]Gokou as Gabriel (sp? Never could spell that name! :laugh: ) Bulma as Mary Vegita as Joseph Uhhh...What his name...Um...Tien! Tein as the star (Solar Flare ;)) Baby Trunks as Jesus North, West, East and South Kaios as the [B]4[/B] wise men, Kuririn, Yamcha and Chout-zu as the shepards. [/COLOR] --- OR... --- The Christmas carol thingy with Ebenezer Scrooge? [COLOR=red]Vegita as ES, Cell as the narrator, Brolli, Janenba and Kuririn as the Christmas ghosts, Goten as Tiny Tim, Gokou as um...DOH! Can't remember his name! One of E'S' workers that needs some coal and is Tiny Tim's father. Who else is there...Oh ya, Mirai Trunks as E'S' nephew that's having an X-Mas party, Gotenks as the kid that E'S' get's to go and buy a turkey for Tiny Tim at the end, Nappa as one of E'S' old workers which he killed coz' he wasn't paying, and whoever else there is in the stupid story! :D[/COLOR] I've already started on the Birth of Tresus, have a looky! DOH! It's too big to attach...:bawl:
k9* Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 both of those would b really funny. i lean just a little towards the scrooge idea :babble:
sleepy Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I would think Gohan or Goten as Jesus. I never thought of Jesus has purple hair, and Bulma and Vegeta as Virgin Mary and Joseph. I'm looking forward to read it. Goku learned how to use the computer is funny.
9mm Avenger Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 um...I would try the scrooge. Vegeta is really like scrooge.
Dragonballzman Posted December 9, 2001 Author Posted December 9, 2001 Ok, I'll do the Christmas Story with Scrooge in it :) Oh ya, it'll be a lot like THIS: :flasher: Whoops, wrong thing! :D It'll be a lot like THIS: ... OMG they changed the files on the site!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ok sorry ppl but I can't show you now :( This sux...:bawl:
Dragonballzman Posted December 13, 2001 Author Posted December 13, 2001 Sorry I haven't made a comic for a while! My mum's being a bit*h and making me clean my room and if I don't do enough, she doesn't let me on the 'net! But here's a quick one for you all!
Dragonballzman Posted December 13, 2001 Author Posted December 13, 2001 DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
conpiracymonki Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [b]I like the Trunks & Cold one, and the Gotenks ones [SIZE=1]NOTE TO DBZMAN: MAKE MORE..NO COMIC AND NO FOOD MAKE AJ GO CRAZY[/b][/SIZE]
woody Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: That's funny. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
wolf masteres Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: OMG!!! im laughing uncontollably!!!!!:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Dragonballzman Posted December 14, 2001 Author Posted December 14, 2001 TA DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Damn, I had to cut a bit of picture of the top and the bottom to make it small enough, but that doesn't matter too much. ;)
woody Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 :bellylaug :bellylaug :bellylaug This one is even better than the previous one :bellylaug :bellylaug :bellylaug
Shy Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [SIZE=1]Wow DBZman, these are really funny. I can't wait until I see the next one [/SIZE]:D
k9* Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 *sniff, sniff* that smell, what a minute, i don't have a nose :eek: -Kuririn :blueshift :rotflmao: :help: i can't stop laughing
wolf masteres Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [color=iceblue]i love these!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dragonballzman, your the greatest!!!!!!!! please make more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]
Dragonballzman Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Oh man...I'm running out of ideas!!! :nervous: :help: :worried:
woody Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I'm laughing my head off :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Dragonballzman Posted December 17, 2001 Author Posted December 17, 2001 Heres a little Christmas one!
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 The christmas one is great but it is lacking the fart joke quality of the two previous ones ::sigh:: ohh well keep the comics coming there hilarious:laugh: :bellylaug :bawl: :laugh:
Vegitto4 Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Heres a little Christmas one! [/B][/QUOTE] The christmas one was good, but the fart joke ones were funnier, i also like the one when Goku forgot how torn SSJ
Bulma Melody Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Poor Goku. Goku: :help:
Dragonballzman Posted December 18, 2001 Author Posted December 18, 2001 Huh? Poor Gokou? Which comic r u talking about???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now