Dragonballzman Posted December 5, 2001 Author Posted December 5, 2001 Acually I'm making you wait because I never got to go on my pc last night! I haven't even made the damn comic! Although now that I've got some spare time, I'll make it now! Expect it done it 20 mins.
Dragonballzman Posted December 5, 2001 Author Posted December 5, 2001 Ok ppl, just one more comic after this one and the Cell Saga #2 will be finished! :D
Dragonballzman Posted December 5, 2001 Author Posted December 5, 2001 DOH!!! *[COLOR=red]Slaps forehead[/COLOR]*
sleepy Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ghosts' Gotenk look funny. :laugh: :laugh:
Shy Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE]I'm too evil to die again, NOOOOO!![/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Man, this quote cracks me up for some reason. The ghost Gotenks look funny too, where did you get the pic of them? What episode were they in?[/SIZE]
Dragonballzman Posted December 5, 2001 Author Posted December 5, 2001 Here's the last part. I couldn't get any pics of the ghosts charging so I couldn't show them beating up Cell :(
Foredaddy Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 How long did it take you to make that "comic"?
sleepy Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Cell whines for his MUMMY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
9mm Avenger Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [color=royalblue]HAHA! LAMO! I was high when i read those, and when your high, you laugh at anything for about a half-an-hour. I pissed my pants! Keep it up, man![/color]
Dragonballzman Posted December 6, 2001 Author Posted December 6, 2001 They take me about 20 mins coz' Paint Shop Pro 5 is sooo crap and the resize optiong is screwing up :( WHOA KOOL! I DIDN'T NOTICE THOSE NEW SMILEYS!!! :bellylaug: :burstlaug:
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh: It doesn't get any funnier than this ........... BRRAAAVVOO on your latest achievement... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk:
Syk3 Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Those comics were still good. Can't wait to see future ones.
sleepy Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 :bellylaug :bellylaug :bellylaug I loved your comic, keep it up. :bellylaug :bellylaug :bellylaug
k9* Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 :rotflmao: do you mind? i'm trying to act dead. there's a phrase that you don't hear much in dbz
Dragonballzman Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 Thanx y'all. :) Although it gets harder and harder to think up new ideas! :( Erm...I'm starting one now so expect it done in about 30 mins (I need some time to think up something funny!)
Dragonballzman Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 Here you go! It's a piss-take of when Mirai Trunks travels to the past...:D
Dragonballzman Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 DOH!!!!!!!!!! I [B]HATE[/B] it when that happens! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
Syk3 Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Cool, i bet a lot of ppl with laugh at that. Most ppl luv that scene. I nevr really found the joke in it though. Urs was good, of course.
9mm Avenger Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Dude, thats some funny s**t! HAHAHA!:laugh: :blulaugh:
Dragonballzman Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Ppl that watch the Spimpsons will regognise one of the things Gokou says in there ;)
k9* Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 :blulaugh: man.........what's?,what's? hehehe king cold lol goku on the computer, can u say technophobe? sure i knew u could :box:
9mm Avenger Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 :blulaugh: Dude, thats funny....The "Any Key". Really. Chi-Chi gets pissed easly. But thats soooo funny! :blulaugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now