• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Wow, I think i'm in pretty good form tonight! It only took me a few mins to do this one! [/B][/QUOTE]
That's good! That's real good! Make some more!With Vegeta doing this a lot in it to Bulma!:cussing: :angry2:
Make it with Bulma and Vegeta fighting in it or something with Vegeta cussing. That would be funny!:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B];) :p trashtalking a script-i can actually see vegeta doing that :D
you're central standard time too vegitto4? lol, we're same time zone :D [/B][/QUOTE]

well ah'll be!! damn that texas talk. oh well. but I will be waiting for a new comic DNZ Man. I would make av's, but I lack the necessary programs and funds to buy thosw programs. I NEED A JOB!!!!!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

well ah'll be!! damn that texas talk. oh well. but I will be waiting for a new comic DNZ Man. I would make av's, but I lack the necessary programs and funds to buy thosw programs. I NEED A JOB!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Woah, ppl! Do you guys live in Texas! Damn! Talk about a conicendience! I live in Houston!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Vegitto4

well ah'll be!! damn that texas talk. oh well. but I will be waiting for a new comic DNZ Man. I would make av's, but I lack the necessary programs and funds to buy thosw programs. I NEED A JOB!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B]Woah, ppl! Do you guys live in Texas! Damn! Talk about a conicendience! I live in Houston! [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, i'm a little farther north than that - try Iowa :D for me

more comics...must finish stupid goku...must see more idiot goku...those idiot goku comics are the best i do believe...and in goku's case...stupidity must be bliss...