Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How did you come up with your OB username?


Recommended Posts

Posted
my user name is a tribute to an old friend, i named him ceth, but he ozzed character unlike anything i've ever met. and it was his imperfections, and down right evilness that i loved the most, we really connected. so i changed the spelling of his name to suit him, and i still miss him heaps, so i decided to use that name as a tribute to him and his wickedness, that we both share.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Metal Dragon
Posted
Simple, I like to listen to metal and I like dragons.
  • 7 months later...
Posted
[quote name='nomad19']hmm, actually i got "nomad19" from the galaxy angels stuffed animal...hehe since all the "nomad" usernames are already taken i then added the 19, i've always used this, on 1-up, on ign, my xbox live gamer tag, even my socom and killzone user names :D[/quote]
[SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]*bows* The one and only... well, the one, guess not the only now. Heh.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I got my Username from what I love: VIdeo games. And I'm a girl so I thought I'd put 'Goddess' Thus getting "Video Game Goddess". I'm thinking of changeing it though to [B]x Fallen Angel[/B]
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]My name's pretty self explanitory. I was Kotoko Hikari, but when I realized I'd misspelled "Kokoro" after I returned here a million years later, I had it changed to "Eureka" after my newest anime obssession. ^_^[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
Well, my curent username is Madarame2. In the past I had usernames like Dante(DMC) or Ky Kiske(Guilty Gear). Madarame is a character of Genshiken. He is the Ultra-Otaku! I like him, he´s funny. I took part in a Genshiken-Test. And when I finished it, the result was this: You are like Madarame! Since then I use this Username!
Posted
[quote name='Nomad][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]*bows* The one and only... well, the one, guess not the only now. Heh.[/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote]


cool! i have found my mentor haha...THE NOMAD himself...this is an honor indeed... :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...