ceath Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 my user name is a tribute to an old friend, i named him ceth, but he ozzed character unlike anything i've ever met. and it was his imperfections, and down right evilness that i loved the most, we really connected. so i changed the spelling of his name to suit him, and i still miss him heaps, so i decided to use that name as a tribute to him and his wickedness, that we both share.
Guest Metal Dragon Posted April 15, 2006 Posted April 15, 2006 Simple, I like to listen to metal and I like dragons.
Andy Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 I came up with mine by priding my self on my knowledge of the entire Dragonball series. :animeknow
Nomad Posted December 3, 2006 Posted December 3, 2006 [quote name='nomad19']hmm, actually i got "nomad19" from the galaxy angels stuffed animal...hehe since all the "nomad" usernames are already taken i then added the 19, i've always used this, on 1-up, on ign, my xbox live gamer tag, even my socom and killzone user names :D[/quote] [SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]*bows* The one and only... well, the one, guess not the only now. Heh.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Karma Posted December 3, 2006 Posted December 3, 2006 I got my Username from what I love: VIdeo games. And I'm a girl so I thought I'd put 'Goddess' Thus getting "Video Game Goddess". I'm thinking of changeing it though to [B]x Fallen Angel[/B]
Eureka Posted December 4, 2006 Posted December 4, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]My name's pretty self explanitory. I was Kotoko Hikari, but when I realized I'd misspelled "Kokoro" after I returned here a million years later, I had it changed to "Eureka" after my newest anime obssession. ^_^[/COLOR][/FONT]
Madarame2 Posted December 4, 2006 Posted December 4, 2006 Well, my curent username is Madarame2. In the past I had usernames like Dante(DMC) or Ky Kiske(Guilty Gear). Madarame is a character of Genshiken. He is the Ultra-Otaku! I like him, he´s funny. I took part in a Genshiken-Test. And when I finished it, the result was this: You are like Madarame! Since then I use this Username!
nomad19 Posted December 4, 2006 Posted December 4, 2006 [quote name='Nomad][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]*bows* The one and only... well, the one, guess not the only now. Heh.[/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote] cool! i have found my mentor haha...THE NOMAD himself...this is an honor indeed... :animesmil
Lava Lamp Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 [COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Tahoma]I am groovy. Lava Lamps are groovy. Tah-da! Instat-Username![/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now