Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Sere: :staggers up: I'll take care of Marcus . . . you need to take care of Akira. He won't last long . . . :mutters: I hope he is strong . . . It would be my guess that he's going to join his father . . ..
Posted
Zack:...Kool you watch after Marcus...me and Siren are going to hunt down Akira...if the arrow hit where it should have Creed won't be able to stay airborne for to long...

[I]Zack scartches Sirus[/I]

Sirus:you riding me...but your too big...

Zack:Sirus you fly along side I am going to ride Kaii

Sirus(sadly and jealously):ok...

Zack:Sirus I will ride you once your big enough...right now we need to move fast...

[I]Zack and Siren get onto Kaii's back[/I]
Posted
[I]Creed lands near a forest, and Akira slumps off his back[/I]

Akira:*clutches chest*What's this...pain?

Creed:The insanity must be trying to find another way to kill you!

Akira:*closes eyes*Don't let me fall asleep....I might never wake up....

[I]As Akira lies there, Creed takes the Sword of Destiny away from Akira, and looks off in the distance, and sees Kaii coming twords them.[/I]
Posted
[I]Zack smiles[/I]

Zack:it's ok...

[I]Zack looks down and sees Creed out in the open...as if he wanted to be seen[/I]

Zack:well either Creed is one stupid dragon...or he wants us to find him...

[I]Kaii begins to swoop down in circles[/I]

Kaii(Dragon):he wants us to find him...
Posted
As Kaii lands, Zack and Siren hop off

Creed:I'm not a stupid Dragon, Zack.

Zack: :blush: Oh....sorry.

Creed:Akira's over there......He's gone!

Zack:Creed, what are you doing with the Sword?

Creed:*gives the Sword to Zack*To prevent him from killing himself.

Zack:Well, he's dead now. he went into the woods.
Posted
[I]Zack holds and stare at the sword for a second[/I]

Zack:I don't think the brood was the only thing that drove Akira's father insane...I think it was also this sword...I can feel it battleing with my will for control...

[I]Zack just kinda stares at the sword then sheaths it and takes off into the woods following Siren, even catching up with her[/I]

Zack:come on...he might still be alive...

[I]Zack runs with all his might slowly pulling ahead of Siren, he hears a rustling ahead[/I]

Zack:he is running out of breath....we are going to catch him...
Posted
siren: ....

she pulls out a dagger and reverses it so that the blade is aginst her arm...

siren: i don't take chances...

~~~~~~~~~~~~``

i got to go... see ya!
Posted
OOC:and now why Siren dosn't go insane
----------

[I]Zack and Siren come out of the woods into a clearing, Akira is standing there breathing hard[/I]

Akia:Zack I didn't know you had two swords....

Zack: one is the sword of destiny...

Akira: oh give it to me...it's mine

Zack:no

Akira:give it!!

Zack:Akira can't you feel when yur holding the sword that it tugs upon your soul...fights your commands?

Akira:....

Zack:the brood's gaze does the same thing...between the dease of the brood and the sword you would go insane...you arn't getting it back...

Akira:fine...
Posted
darn it. All of that's going on and i'm stuck here. With someone who doesn't have a character. :o
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Kool-...........so, Marcus..................how's it been?

Marcus-....................

Kool-I take it you don't talk much.

Marcus-....................

Kool-never mind. Just forget it.
Posted
Marcus:*looks up thoughtfully* I know how destroy the sword.
*scratches his head thoughtfully* uhh..

Akira:Think hard retard!

Marcus glares at Akira and slaps him on the side of the head.

Marcus:I just have to remember.. we have to travel to the Mountain of destiny... there, we must find the cave fof good intentions... and in there there is the lava spring of purification..
its there it can be destroyed, though it is heavily guarded.

Akira:Some one was thinking hard when the came up with THAT name..

*Kool shakes her head*

Marcus: I want you all to know, I wasn't volutnarily fused with Tenebrion. and what I did when he was part of me was completely agains my control.

*Zach Nods*
Posted
I guess that leaves me to my boots. *sigh* Don't leave me in the dust behind you! *she flies into the air and waits till they're ready to leave.*

[SIZE=3]Oh!! Majora's Mask started a sequal or something to this RPG. It's called "Sword of Destiny:New World Order[play]". Head over there now and continue posting. Thanks.[/SIZE]
Posted
ooc:Um....That wasn't supposed to be up till later, that was a mistake. Continue posting here, plz.

Later, in the air:

Akira:Boy, this is the life.

Kool:Hey, I'm not the one riding on Dragon back! This takes up energy, you know!

Akira:*srugs*We could stop to rest?

Zack/Kool/Siren:Sounds good.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]ooc:Siren, that was the lamest post.

ic:

Akira:Everyone to your Dragons! Marcus, you can walk. [/B][/QUOTE]

ooc: naw... really?wrighters block:blah:
Posted
[I]Zack sits quietly and plays with Sirus, training him[/I]

Zack:so we are going to destroy th sword...

Sirus:I guess so...

[I]Zack nods then continues trainging with Sirus[/I]
Posted
Akira walks by, and Sirus leaps up and bites him

Akira:OWIE! :bawl: Dumb Dragon!*shakes Sirus off*

Sirus:Did I draw blood?

Akira:yes! AA! Are your teeth poinsinus!

Sirus:I think so.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...