Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I am wondering where to get a good model kit of the Tauros and Gundam Sandrock Custom from GW... I tryed Toys 'R' Us, but they only ship to the US and I am in the UK... so, any other places on the web I can order.

PS. Don't say Ebay or I will hurt you severly.[/SIZE]
Posted
Well you could try : Yahho auctions or Amazon.com or try [url]www.getcollecting.com[/url] or try a web search with [url]www.goggle.com[/url]

Or try ebay *Ducks for cover*
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ahh... I see... but I live in the UK, and the US may not ship them to here.

But thanks for your help anyway, *throws a lamp at saiyaman*[/SIZE]
Posted
i am not sure.:bellylaug
someone posted before in another thread a website.
i think it was something with gundamwing.org....or something along those terms.
i dont know exactly! :bellylaug
sorry if that doesnt :help:
Posted
[url]www.animenation.com[/url]

they do ship to u.k. and they allow you to send in check or monney order over all they are the best anime related retailer i have found out there i have never gone wrong witht them
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I am wondering where to get a good model kit of the Tauros and Gundam Sandrock Custom from GW... I tryed Toys 'R' Us, but they only ship to the US and I am in the UK... so, any other places on the web I can order.

PS. Don't say Ebay or I will hurt you severly.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Depends. You cant get Taurus mobile suit models as they where limited edition and were never availiable in the uk. Where do u live in the uk?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]Shinigami are u talkin bout stores like ebx or non stop games and stors like dat [/B][/QUOTE]


i guess so...i never remembered the names since they weren't so simple. :rolleyes:
:huh: :modrod:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...