Break Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]I am wondering where to get a good model kit of the Tauros and Gundam Sandrock Custom from GW... I tryed Toys 'R' Us, but they only ship to the US and I am in the UK... so, any other places on the web I can order. PS. Don't say Ebay or I will hurt you severly.[/SIZE]
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 Well you could try : Yahho auctions or Amazon.com or try [url]www.getcollecting.com[/url] or try a web search with [url]www.goggle.com[/url] Or try ebay *Ducks for cover*
Break Posted December 6, 2001 Author Posted December 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ahh... I see... but I live in the UK, and the US may not ship them to here. But thanks for your help anyway, *throws a lamp at saiyaman*[/SIZE]
Shinigami Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 i am not sure.:bellylaug someone posted before in another thread a website. i think it was something with gundamwing.org....or something along those terms. i dont know exactly! :bellylaug sorry if that doesnt :help:
SSJ3 Trunks Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 Try wal-mart.com. I dont know if they ship to the UK but you can try. You can also try gundamoffical.com.
gundamcat17 Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [url]www.animenation.com[/url] they do ship to u.k. and they allow you to send in check or monney order over all they are the best anime related retailer i have found out there i have never gone wrong witht them
Shinigami Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 hey...i also saw them in some little electonic stores in the malls that i have been too. i saw them somewhere else too, just dont remember where! :all:
darke Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I am wondering where to get a good model kit of the Tauros and Gundam Sandrock Custom from GW... I tryed Toys 'R' Us, but they only ship to the US and I am in the UK... so, any other places on the web I can order. PS. Don't say Ebay or I will hurt you severly.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Depends. You cant get Taurus mobile suit models as they where limited edition and were never availiable in the uk. Where do u live in the uk?
MarkM Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Shinigami are u talkin bout stores like ebx or non stop games and stors like dat
Zero-Sama Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 The site called [url=http://www.gundamshop.com]'Gundamshop'[/url].
Break Posted January 25, 2002 Author Posted January 25, 2002 [SIZE=1]I live in Surrey, and Zero- thanks :)[/SIZE]
Shinigami Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B]Shinigami are u talkin bout stores like ebx or non stop games and stors like dat [/B][/QUOTE] i guess so...i never remembered the names since they weren't so simple. :rolleyes: :huh: :modrod:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now