Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa gazed into Lupos's black eyes with her own, impossibly human ones.[/i]

Espa: I'm not going to let you die. I love you too much.

Lupos: .........but you still regret being a Nosferatu.

Espa: That doesn't mean that I can't find some form of happiness. I'm happy with you. And I don't want you to leave me to live through eternity alone.

Lupos: .......You could've led a normal human life.

Espa: And I chose to live the life of the Nightwalker. Don't you understand? I wanted it....and you gave it to me.

Lupos: It was stupid of me.

Espa: You can think what you like.....but I think you're wrong. And I want you to stop wallowing in self pity and trying to kill yourself. I want you to love me the way I love you.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos rests his head...[/i]

Lupos: It was stupid of me...

Espa: Don't start!

Lupos: I want to...apologize...

Espa: Don't worry about anything...we're back home...and we're safe.

Lupos: Except for a slight blood loss...

Espa: *Looks at pool of blood on ground* Slight?

Lupos: Heh...

Espa: *smiles*

Lupos: So what now?

Espa: We rest...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: .........*sigh*

[i]She slowly falls back, resting on the bed.......and Lupos joins her...[/i]

Espa: You worry too much.....

Lupos: You're too nice.

Espa: It's a family failing.

Lupos: Sacrificing your blood for mine?

Espa: You would've done the same for me. Enough talking....I'm tired.

[i]Placing a finger on his lips, she smiled at him again, then quickly brushed her lips against his forhead.[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: [i]Soft and warm...I'll cherish that...[/i]

Espa: Not another word I said...

[i]Espa runs her lips over his eyelids, the bridge of his nose, and meets with his lips.[/i]

Lupos: Just hold me...

[i]Lupos tucks himself into the fetal position as Espa wraps her arms around him and falls asleep...[/i]

Lupos: :) :sleep:

[i]Outside....[/i]

Orion: *Sits on a concrete wall by Liam's house* I wonder what he's up to...

[i]Orion approaches the door and knocks heavily...[/i]

Liam: Wonder who that could be...

Craig: Careful...

Liam: Tristaes don't ring the doorbell...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa and Lupos slowly sank into the dark bliss of sleep.........and stayed that way for several hours........

And time went by......

Her eyelashes parted, and Espa woke up with a start. Jolting Lupos out of his dreams in the process...[/i]

Espa: What was that?

Lupos: *sigh* No idea, but you woke me out of a nice dream.

Espa: Oh, what was it?

Lupos: You don't want to know....

Espa: You're probably right.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson]Orion: Knock knock... anybody home?

[i]Liam opens the door...[/i]

Liam: Yes? How may I help you?

Orion: Yea... I'm an old friend of Lupos... and I was wondering If I could see him...

Liam: Er... Sure...

[i]Orion walks into the large house, and Liam turned back looking at him.[/i]

Liam: I'll go talk to Lupos...

Orion: Aight... I'll just... wait around here...[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: Then again...you can always tap into my thoughts...

Espa: Someone's upstairs...new...

Lupos: *Looks up at the auras* Yeah...wonder who it could be...

Espa: I'm going to check it out...

Lupos: *Tries to get up*

Espa: Don't worry...I'll be right back...

Lupos: Okay...

Espa: Sleep...

Lupos: *closes his eyes*

[i]Espa goes upstairs to Liam, Craig and Matt...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Liam: Oh.......Espa..........you might want to put something on besides that towel, Orion's upstairs.

Espa: :o Oh bloody moon, I'm losing it......*storms into the bathroom* *pulls on a nightgown* IS THIS BETTER?!?!?

Liam: Geez, don't have a cow.........but anyways, is Lupos awake?

Espa: He's napping peacefully. I hope. Does Orion want to talk to him?

Liam: Well.......yeah.

Espa: Then he can wait for a bit.

Orion: Do I have to? *walks over*

Liam: I thought you were waiting.

Orion: I got slightly bored......oh......you're Espa.....right?

Espa: The one and only. What are we playing? Twenty Questions?[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: Sure.............somewhere else... I'll inform you when he wakes up.

Orion: Are you sure?

Espa: Are you questioning my integrity or my ability to tell if somebody is awake?

Orion: Sorry.

Liam: Ouch.......that was cold Espa.

Espa: Ask me if I give sh*t. *stalks back downstairs*

Orion: Is she always that cruel?

Liam: It's a long story.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson]Orion: *scratching his head* Something I said?

Liam: Nah... She's jus like that sometimes...

Orion: I'll just go... sit on the stairs... *still sracthing his head*


[i]Orion heads half way down the stairs and sees Espa standing. He sighs and sits down, singing softly to himself...[/i][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: ..........*sigh*

[i]She slowly walks back to the bedside, where Lupos is sleeping peacefully. Sitting down beside him, she slowly traced a finger down his face.....[/i]

Espa: [i]I can learn so much about you in a minute, then after so long.......you can surprise me again......[/i]

Lupos: *wakes up* You look like an angel....

Espa: Who's broken her halo?

Lupos: :smirk: Yeah.......probably.

Espa: Orion wants to talk to you.

Lupos: Alright then...

[i]Espa put her arm around Lupos, and they walked back up the stairs...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson]Orion: Vampires sleep well now... eh... *staring at the ceiling....* Vampires... I remember when I first learned of them... when I was 13... Father was a vampire... Mother wasnt... Learned I was half vamp... Parents got killed by an unknown person, Ran away from home... Met Lupos for the first time... Told him my perdicament... He gave me some cash.. and Told me how to survive as a vamp... or half vamp... Been surviving on the streets ever since... one and a half years... of looking for the person who killed my parents... Their Neck will meet my father's sword if I find them... *sigh*

[i]Orion closed his eyes, and waited more. He heard footsteps from the bottom of the stairs, and opened his eyes. He glanced from the ceiling to see Lupos and Espa walking up slowly.[/i]

Orion: Lupos... haha... So good to see him...


[i]Orion got up slowly, and stared downwards as the two approached...[/i][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]could someone brief me? tell me where i am? but:demon: if you forgot about me... heads will roll... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]You are in a Car with Zack. We were sucessful in leaving Las Vegas..........and killed a whole lotta Tristaes.................DeathKnight is popping back into the story, and Craig and Matt and Liam are upstairs in Liam's house. Lupos recently tried to kill himself, but Espa burst in on it, saved him.......nice loving pep talk, lalala.......and yeah. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]OOC: erm. .not enough. .not enough. .help? man i am cunfuzzled, so what is the aim of us being at my house?:angel: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Because Lupos's house got thrashed by the Tristaes, it's convinient, and Orion's just in the neighborhood. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Orion: Man, you look pretty beat up...

Lupos: You could say that...

Craig: What happened?

Espa: You don't wanna know...

Liam: We have to talk to the council tomorrow...be prepared to speak, all of you...except Orion since he wasn't with us...just tag along.

Orion: Yeah, leave me out of it...

Lupos: Just...listen in and keep watch.

Liam: I'll make the proper phone calls and we'll meet up with Siren and Zack tomorrow...understood?

All: Yeah..

Liam: Orion, let me give you your guest room...

Orion: Thanks...[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *leads Orion up the stairs and out of sight* there it is. .make yourself comfortable. .*walks back downstairs*

*Liam pulls out a small mobile phone and starts calling*

Liam: ok. .*puts mobile away and walks back to the others*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: What's the verdict?

Liam: They'll meet us here tomorrow evening.

Lupos: Alright then...

Liam: Am I the only one hungry here?

Craig/Matt/Espa: Are you kidding?!?!?

Liam: Oh...I guess not...[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson]Orion: Nice room... Hm...

[i]Orion glances around the room, and takes a running leap onto the bed...[/i]

Orion: Heh... Fun...

[i]Orion flipped off the bed and stood their staring foreward...[/i]

Orion: Uh... I need something to do... I can never stay in one place long....

[i]Orion began to pace around the room, trying to think of something to do for fun....[/i]

Orion: *still in thought* Wonder what happened exactly to Lupos... No no, keep your mind off that.... Something fun. *galces up* Fun...

[i]Orion looked around and sighed, and went and layed ont he bed...[/i][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: We need to hunt...

Liam: I'll hold down the "fort."

Craig: Matt and I'll just....go of on our own then...

Matt: Cool. *they walk out*

Lupos: Well then, shall we?

Espa: *gestures towards the door* Age before beauty.

Lupos: :rolleyes: As it should be...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: Familiar territory?

Espa: Yeah...

Lupos: Pick someone...

Espa: *Points*

Lupos: Good choice...

Espa: Let me do this...

[i]Espa jumps up to the trees on the sidewalk and waits for the jogger to pass by...[/i]

Lupos: *Stops jogger* Excuse me...

Espa: *Jumps down, teeth first*

[i]Espa slashes the neck of the jogger and instantly digs into him...[/i]

Espa: Aren't you hungry...

Lupos: A little...but I'm good for now...[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...