OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos sat down on the bed and breathed in deeply...tired and worn...[/i]

Lupos: Espa...

Espa: Lupos?

Lupos: There'll always be a place for you and our new daughter by my side. I'm going to retire for the night.

Espa: Okay...I'll stay up for a while...

Lupos: And take care of a child that's sleeping...come.

[i]Lupos stood up and walked over to Espa, resting on the leather chair nearby. He put both of his hands on her shoulders and helped her to the bed. Espa set in and lay down, careful to keep Rena safe. Lupos spread the sheets over their bodies before laying down by her side...[/i]
[/COLOR]

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Soon, Lupos was asleep and breathing steadily. Espa watched him sleep, feeling both tired and awake at the same time. Whatever happened to her life with Uncle Fong? Rena opened her eyes and looked up at Espa, tugging on her shirt.[/i]

Rena: Maa...

Espa: Sorry.

[i]She unbottoned her shirt and let Rena nurse for awhile, then the baby drifted back to sleep, totally exhausted. Espa closed her eyes and within minutes, was asleep herself.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i] A shadow visited the three during their sleep...neither hostile or frienly, it looked over them and went upstairs where Liam and Siren were wide awake looking over their old texts...the shadow moved about the room and returned to where Liam was standing...[/i]

Liam: I guess they're doing fine...

Siren: Spying on them isn't really appropriate you know...why not the looking glass?

Liam: I'm going to be using this ability elsewhere...

Siren: I see...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]When Espa woke up, the first thing she felt was Rena's hands tugging on her shirt. She looked down at the little girl...[/i]

Rena: Maa...

Espa: Hungry?

Rena: Huuun....

Lupos: Huh?

Espa: ...Oh brother.[/COLOR]

ooc: even though i have no idea what to post i won't let this die...it's too good an rpg to waste...i think we might need a new direction... it's going in circles right now... or...maybe finsh it off and start a second...*shruggs* new people mebbe? iono... but...we gotta do somthin...or haven't noticed you two were the onlt ones postin?...(2000th post! ^.^'') it dosen't help my constant WB either...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]ooc: even though i have no idea what to post i won't let this die...it's too good an rpg to waste...i think we might need a new direction... it's going in circles right now... or...maybe finsh it off and start a second...*shruggs* new people mebbe? iono... but...we gotta do somthin...or haven't noticed you two were the onlt ones postin?...(2000th post! ^.^'') it dosen't help my constant WB either... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]We should get Harlequin and Ravenstorture to join. They have a certain style about them that gets to the soul of this kind of story.[/COLOR]