OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[i]Liam walks back into the room, absentmindedly wiping gore off his mouth[/i]

Liam: mmm. .the food source wanes. . we'll soon have to feed off the innocent . .*looks around at the others* so. .what did I miss? Are ESpa and Lupos going to look after it or what? Take caring of her in turns or summat?

Espa/Lupos: *nod* . .

Liam: *sits down* cant say I'm surprised. .my question is, when will you make her one of us? *notices the strange look on Espa and Lupos* no no no. .not the embrace. .too. .weird, I'm talking about biting her, making her atleast 1/2 vampyre. That way she can lead a normal life, and still have vampyric heritage. .not to mention sunlight wont affect her and she'll be able to survive on 'normal' food:)

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siren sticks her head into the room

siren: ...liam...that has to be the oddest idea i've heard all day...i like it... *turns to espa and lupos* whatdaya think? i think it's worth the chance..... although...the biting idea might not work...

[COLOR=seagreen]Espa: No need to bite her.

Rena: ....?

Espa: I can feed her like her mother did.

Siren: Breastfeed?

Espa: Sure.

Lupos: I thought you had to be pregnant for that....

Espa: You don't. They lied.

Liam: But...but ....oh nevermind.

Espa: How do you think I feed her for the first few minutes?

Siren: So it's already started.

Espa: She gets my antibodies, and everything else....we'll save the blood for later.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: Siren, Liam...let's go...

[i]Lupos raised his hand and left the room. Liam and Siren followed, closing the door behind them, leaving Espa and Rena alone inside the private chamber.

Outside, Siren put a hand on Lupos' shoulder and turned him around. They stopped on the stairway leading upwards into Liam's living room.[/i]

Siren: Lupos...this is going to be a lot more difficult for you.

Lupos: I know. But I'm up to the challenge.

Liam: You are aware that you nearly lost Espa much like Sion and Siren.

Lupos: Fortunately...very fortunately, that didn't happen.

Siren: You're commited huh...

Lupos: It's hard not to with the kind of attachment I have with her.

Liam: And now the child, named Rena....?

Lupos: She's in good hands...they both are.

[i]The continued up the stairs and into Liam's living room where they met up with Zack once again sleeping on the couch.[/i]

Siren: I too, have responsibilities of my own...

Lupos: And we still have no idea what's going to happen to him.

[i]Siren knelt down beside Zack and stroked his face. They could only hear the sound of light breathing coming from him and a feint aura.[/i]

Siren: I miss him...

Liam: Hopefully, he'll come back to us (OOC: Where is Anti?)

[i]Downstairs, Espa held Rena close to her. As Espa listened and felt a deep connection to the child, her natural instincts began to take over. Not that of a nosferatu, but a normal human being. She sat down on the bed and let down the upper part of her shirt, exposing her chest to the child. Espa released the tension in her arms and had Rena decide for herself whether or not to take Espa as her caregiver. Rena looked into Espa's eyes and a blank expression lit up her face, one of confusion and curiosity. It wasn't time yet...[/i]

Espa: Okay...

[i]Espa put back on her garments and lay down on the bed, keeping Rena lifted high. Both of them began to laugh, enjoying the simple moment. Their auras could be felt by the three Nosferatu up above.[/i]

Lupos: Looks like they're having fun...

Siren; I guess Rena's not hungry...

Liam: Hey, Siren...have you ever...

Siren: No...I'm not the type of person who can raise children well. I'm just not comfortable around them.

Lupos: So you don't know anything about raising a kid...Liam? Siren?

Liam: Not really...look at me...I AM a kid!

Siren: Haha...I do know a lot of things...my body isn't ready for children though...nor will it ever be.

Lupos: I see...

Liam: Hey...Siren and I are going to pack some dinner...you might want to go along and spend some time with your family.

Lupos: Family...?

Siren: What do you think you three have become?

Lupos: ...

[i]Lupos stood up and headed downstairs a few minutes later after Siren and Liam left with the SUV...[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Liam rapped his knuckles on the dash while waiting for Siren to pull out of the drive[/i]

Liam: I have my misgivings. .

Siren: about the child?

Liam: mmm. .what happens if the Tristaes attack? surely Rena will be a weakness. .one of will always have to guard her. .also, what of Sion. .a creature such as him will never remain dead or dormant for long. .

Siren: . . .why didn't you bring it up with Lupos or Espa?

Liam:. . .many reasons. .most of which involve putting pressure on them, something that they do not need right now. .

[i]Liam leant back in his seat, silently watching the world flash by[/i]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Espa cradled Rena gently in her arms, and she sighed, then reached for her shirt and tugged on it.....eyes blinking.[/i]

Rena: MMM!!!

Espa: Are you hungry?

Rena: MMM!!!

[i]She laughed and Espa relented. Unbottoning her shirt slowly, Espa could feel Rena tugging on her bra. Rena immediatly fell to Espa's breasts and began to suckle....Espa smiled down at her gently, and Rena looked up, eyes glowing slightly...[/i]

Espa: Cute!

Rena: Mmmmmm...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: I'm thinking...where's Sion? And whatever happened to the Tristaes...

Siren: Well, I think Espa took care of the latter somehow with the aid of her uncle.

Liam: And Sion?

Siren: You two knock him pretty good...they're all probably recovering back in their holes. Oh yeah...where to?

Liam: Wherever there's food...I'd say along highway one...better chance of covering up the bodies...

Siren: Alright...

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]Rena: *burp*

Espa: Oh bloody moon...I forgot about that.

[i]She sat up and bounced Rena on her lap.....then fell backwards and held Rena over her head. Rena laughed happily and gurgled...[/i]

Rena: ...MA!

Espa: You talk?!? I thought your mother said...you didn't...talk...

Rena: Ma!

Espa: Ohboy...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos made his way downstairs to the private chambers. When he got to the door, he heard the sounds of Rena and Espa laughing and playing around. Lupos smiled and melted into the shadows...he would make his presence known before he would enter the room and join them.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Near highway one, the soil sloped down to where the actual winding highway was...they saw a few people, mostly lovers looking for a private place, were driving around...[/i]

Liam: Heh...kids...

Siren: Just don't pull anything like that on me, got that?

Liam: Alright, don't worry...

[i]The wind swept up under them from the heavy currents of a high tide from the ocean.[/i]

Liam: Pick one...

Siren: Alright...the next car that passes by...

[i]They sat down on the dry grass with their feet dangling over the guard railing. They saw the next car pass by slowly, one with bright blue headlights with the interior light lit. Siren and Liam foucused in on them...a young man was at the wheel and a girl beside him, removing her clothing...[/i]

Liam: She's mine...

Siren: And he's mine...[/COLOR]

Liam: *laughs* funny way to celebrate your 15th birthday

Siren: *watches while the car slows* 15th? . .more like 6000. .

Liam: heh. .I started to age, in human years, 3000 years ago. .

Siren: 12 when you became one of us. . .

Liam: mmm. .

[i]The 'happy couple' step out of the car, girl buttoning up her shirt, obviously annoyed at the stop.

Liam and Siren casually wander up to them[/i]

Girl: what the? *looks them up and down* what do you want?

Liam: valet parking :angel:

Guy: er. .righto. .

[i]The instant he hands over the keys, Siren has him by the throat and hidden in the car.

The girls scream is silenced before it began and Liam follows suit[/i]

siren draggs the guy upright and burys her fangs in his neck draining the warm red life from his body... she pulls her head from the lifeless bods and drops it to the floor and steps over it...she glances at liam waiting for him to finish....

siren: so...what do you want to do with the car?

[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: Well, we could either trash the car, along with the bodies and torch it...or we set torch to the bodies and take the car...

[i]Siren and Liam thought for a while before finally deciding...[/i]

Siren: I think it'll be better if we throw the car over with them inside...even though I like the color and make...the last thing that we want is for someone to be looking for us because of this.

Liam: Alright...I was thinking the same thing.

[i]Liam and Siren picked up the bodies and buckled them up. Liam took a fairly heavy rock from nearby while Siren turned on the engine and put it on Drive...she manuverured the car on a straightaway along highway one and Liam joined her side. Siren put her hand on the e-brake while Liam held up the rock.[/i]

Siren: Ready?

Liam: On three...

Siren: One...

Liam: Two...

Siren/Liam: Three!

[i]Siren released the e-brake and jumped out of the way while threw the rock with precision and accuracy...ramming the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor. The car peeled out, creating a huge amount of burnt rubber. It crashed on the guard railing and toppled over the cliff. Siren and Liam turned around and got into the SUV while the car crashed down the cliff and hit rock bottom, causing it to erupt in bluish-green flames, then explode several times, the after-effect of a fuel additive...[/i]

Liam: Hah...racer...

[i]Liam drove this time since it was midnight and the darkness settled in. As they passed the crash scene, Siren looked over the cliff and saw the wreckage...barely a scrap of metal was still intact with the body of the car.[/i]

Siren: What kinda stuff did that guy put in his car?

Liam: Well, if you're a chemist, Nitrous Oxide...

Siren: Ah...

[i]They headed home...[/i]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Siren pulled Liam's hand like a little kid and lifted him up with her powerful arms. She set him down on the ground and breathed in the air...[/i]

Siren: Tension's rising...I can feel it...

Liam: ow...but did you have to drag me around like that?

Siren: Don't tell me a 700 year old girl like me can't have my fun now...

Liam: :shifty:

[i]Siren opened the mansion's door and they walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch.[/i]

Siren: Nothing to do...

Liam: We still have to find Sion...

Siren: He's probably licking his wounds in his hideaway. Same with the Tristaes...

Liam: I wonder how Lupos and Espa are doing?

Siren: I can feel Lupos's tension...but I don't think anything wrong's going to happen...he knows what he's doing.

Liam: I sure hope you're right...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][i]The two open up to find an empty hall. Zack was still laying down on the couch as usual, still knocked out...Siren walked up to him and ran her hand against his cheek. She turned back to Liam.[/i]

Siren: Where's Lupos?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]Downstairs, it took a while for Espa to divert her attention from Rena to the room, but after she started to relax, she felt him close by, being careful not to invade.[/i]

Espa: Lupos?

Lupos: [i]It's me...[/i]

[i]She set Rena down and buttoned up her shirt...Lupos flowed out of the shadows and stood a short distance away from her.[/i]

Espa: Hi...

Lupos: How is she?

Espa: She's alright...

[i]Espa streched her arms wide open.[/i]

Espa: Come here...

[i]Lupos smiled and walked forward.[/i]

Lupos: What now?

Espa: Well...I'm staying...Rena needs a lot of care.

Lupos: So I've heard...

Espa: Heard? Didn't you take care of me since I was old enough to remember?

Lupos: Luckily, Rena'll have the benifit of both a mother and father...even if surrogate...

[i]Lupos took both of her hands with his and squeezed them tightly. Espa did the same. They brought their hands closer towards their chests and held it at the center, looking at their hands joined. Both looked up at each other and closed their eyes, arching forward, sharing a deep kiss...[/i]

Siren: *Looks downward* I think they'll do alright...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Espa held the kiss, treasuring the time they shared together......nearby, Rena slept peacefully, unaware of everything around her.[/i]

Lupos: ...I really missed you.

Espa: ...I know. But I'm back.

Lupos: Good. Do you think Rena will be happy here?

Espa: I hope so. But I can't tell for certain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: Well, she doesn't have anywhere else to go to, so I don't think she has much of a choice.

Espa: But will she be happy?

Lupos: I think she'll be alright, just as long as we're happy.

Espa: *looks down*

Lupos: You're not...?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: .....you're right. And you know I'm sorry.

Lupos: ....yeah.

Espa: I'll wait.

[i]She sat back down and picked up Rena's sleeping form. The baby gurgled in protest, but remained asleep. Espa stroked the smooth blonde hair gently, then leaned back and closed her eyes.[/i][/COLOR]