OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos walked into Liam's library and looked around for a specific book...Liam came in a few moments afterwards.[/i]

Liam: Are you looking for something?

Lupos: Have you ever heard of Nosferatu being called to by Demons?

Liam: Well, visited...but those things haven't happened ever since the fall of the great vampire Kain.

Lupos: Kain?

Liam: One of the original vampires to undergo the mutation...from that, he drank blood and created more of his own through his victims.

Lupos: The founder of the Nosferatu...

Liam: Bacically...

[i]Liam pointed a finger at a huge book on top of the shelf and set picked it up in thin air. He set it down and opened it, flipping to the pages of Kain.[/i]

Lupos: About the demon visitations.

Liam: That was an after effect of the mutation...people embraced and people who turn into nosferatu natrually don't look alike.

Lupos: Oh?

Liam: They're more pale...with tough skin...strange eyes...just...not human. *Points to the book* Kain was visited many times by unknown spirits...and that's it...

Lupos: How about Nosferatu like us?

Liam: It's happened to Nosferatu who change into their original form...why do you ask?

Lupos: It's Espa...someone or something is visiting her dreams.

Liam: I don't know...I'm not sure anyone would know...except maybe Fong...

Lupos: No...we can't bother him, it would alert everyone and cause panic. They already heard of Zack's predicament...

Liam: The Strife...the era where millions of normal Nosferatu turned into their long lost ancestors.

Lupos: Do you think it might happen again?

Liam: Only if the Tristes are massively gaining the upper hand. Or we are...

Lupos: Either way...if it's true...we'll be in trouble if our covers are blown...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa woke up with a start, soaked in sweat, breating hard. She pushed her dripping hair out of her eyes, and walked downstairs, adjusting her skirt.[/i]

Espa: *picks up cell* *click* Lupos?

Lupos: *click* Yeah?

Espa: I'm up.......and stranded. Could you send over someone?

Lupos: Sure.

Espa: Thankx. *click*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos put his cell phone inside his jacket and got his keys.[/i]

Lupos: I gotta go...

Liam: Who was that?

Lupos: Espa...I'm taking her here...

Liam: I'll read more into this, if something comes up, call me.

Lupos: Okay...

[i]Lupos took the normal way out, through the doors, up the basement stairs and into the living room where he saw Siren and Zack talking.[/i]

Lupos: Hey you two.

Siren: Where ya headed?

Lupos: Back to my house...

Siren: Lovemaking eh?

Lupos: Nah...I'm bringing her here...we gotta talk.

[i]He left the front door, got into his car, and drove away.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa smiled at Lupos, as he pulled up, and she slid into the passenger seat gracefully.[/i]

Lupos: You okay?

Espa: Nightmares....and a lot of them.

Lupos: Anything you recognize?

Espa: No.....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos drove off into the highway and took a right turn, into highway one...[/i]

Espa: Where are you going?

Lupos: Taking the long route...

Espa: I see...;)

[i]As the drove at a nice pace alone with the top down, Lupos finally brought it up...[/i]

Lupos: I think Liam might be able to explain the dreams you've been having.

Espa: Oh?

Lupos: It's simple if you know you're history...a little.

Espa: It's happened before?

Lupos: Along time ago...but you don't have to worry, nothing bad's going to happen to you.

Espa: And the dreams?

Lupos: They'll eventually go away, with time...

[i]Lupos turned his head foward and sped up. The cool night air brushed through their faces as the clear skies blanketed them overhead. To the left, they could see the waters sparkling bright and the city where they were headed.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa sighed and looked out at the beautiful view.[/i]

Lupos: What is it?

Espa: I don't mind Kira visiting me in my dreams.....it's the dark bloody ones that bother me.

Lupos: Can you describe them for me?

Espa: I can smell blood everywhere, and there's always the sound of a human child screaming, and bat wings flapping around me.....it's dark, and it's always cold.

Lupos: Sounds like hell.

Espa: I always wake up sweating and crying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: Well...if there's anything I can do to help...

Espa: You said that the dreams'll go away.

Lupos: That's what Liam said...

Espa: Don't you have dreams like that?

Lupos: I don't have dreams...not that often. If there were through...I wouldn't remember.

Espa: Oh...

Lupos: Well, if you have another one of those dreams...I'll be right beside you.

[i]Lupos put his arm around Espa and pulled her close, his other hand at the wheel.[/i]

Espa: *sigh*

Lupos: What's wrong?

Espa: When does it end?

Lupos: It never ends...it's an ongoing battle, doesn't stop...

Espa: How do you manage to live...

Lupos: The same way you do...

[i]Lupos got off the highway and ended up in downtown L.A. he took a left and went straight, eventually heading into the residential area where the others were waiting...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lupos pulled up to Liam's house, and they climbed out. Espa looked up at the setting moon and sighed. He looked down at her and put his arm around her shoulders.[/i]

Lupos: It'll be alright.

Espa: Okay...

[i]The two phased through the doors and walked upstairs.[/i][/COLOR]

*Liam looks through a enourmous pile of books sitting on his desk, if not for the fact of darkness around him, the moment would have resembled a teenager studying*

Liam: all seems to be gone, this doesnt make sense!

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: What's gone?

Liam: That book.......

Espa: Oh. So........what are we looking for?

Liam: A book on the longer history of vampires.

Espa: Ah, what's the title?

Liam: I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!

Espa: That's......a problem.

Lupos: :rolleyes: No kidding.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos quietly leaves the library...[/i]

Liam: Umm...Lupos?

Espa: Where'd he go?

[i]He reappeared on the rooftop, looking out into the open city...he altered his vision and saw all the auras of the Nosferatu in his field of vision...slowly, they were changing...now his suspcions were confirmed.[/i]

Lupos: Bullsh-t!!!!

[i]Lupos let out a scream, letting out all the pain and anguish of his bretheren who were dying in Las Vegas...a similar fate was happening here..[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Siren and Zack heard Lupos' call and went outside to see him looking out over the city on the rooftop...[/i]

Siren: What are you doing?

Lupos: It's happening again!

Siren: What is!?

Lupos: Sin city...just look!

[i]Siren crouched down and took a jump up to where Lupos was. She looked out into the open city and attuned her vision to auras. She saw the color change also...[/i]

Siren: But that can't be...we...we were careful in keeping the water safe here.

Lupos: It's something else then...whatever it is. Its changing us...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa walked up behind Lupos and put her arms around him.[/i]

Espa: I understand......we have a dark future ahead of us.

Lupos: I ....I'm just so fustrated....

Espa: There's nothing we can do.

Liam: Maybe...if I could find that book...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Zack: You know...to have a network of Nosferatu information would be really helpful.

Zack: Are you serious?!

Siren: Yeah, our own private network.

Zack: What does it have?

Siren: Everything...mostly...E-mail...file transfer...I rarely use it since I'm out on the field most of the time.

Liam: Either way...it doesn't have any books...

[i]On the rooftop, Espa was holding Lupos gently in her arms. Lupos put his head down and closed his eyes...[/i]

Lupos: All those people out there...they have no idea what's going on. And when it finally hits them...they'll be history.

Espa: We don't know that yet.

Lupos: Yeah, maybe you're right.

Espa: Whatever happens...I'll be here.

Lupos: ...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Lupos: Thank you.

Espa: Sure.

[i]She held him tightly, not wanting to let go. Reaching forwards, she gently stroked his hair, and hugged him. Lupos sighed deeply and tried to clear his mind.[/i]

Espa: ....

Lupos: Everything's just going crazy.

Espa: We'll work things out. Liam and Siren'll pull through.[/COLOR]

Liam: *scans the shelves* :D there it is! up the top! *reaches for it, jumps, but just out of his grasp*

Siren: *trying not to laugh* here let me help *Siren reaches for the book and hands it to him*

Liam::cross: thanks

*Liam walks over to his study table and opens the book, every page was yellow and mildewey, stuck together with years of age*

Siren: *sniff* whats that weird smell? Its not mildew, something else. .

Liam: *peers closer at the book* blood ... the binding agent is human blood *he turns a few pages and seems to find what he's looking for* Siren ... get Lupos, make sure Espa stays, she shouldnt see this outright. . .

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos followed Siren into the shadows...leaving Espa on the rooftop...they walked into the library and joined Liam...[/i]

Siren: *pinches her nose*

Liam: Even I can barely take it and I'm a little younger than Siren over here...

Lupos: What is it???[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa sat down quietly, her hands on her chin. The stars were slient, and the crescent moon was hanging high in the sky.[/i]

Espa: I have an interesting life........

????: Could be worse.

Espa: I wasn't complaining![/COLOR]

Liam: the blood binding material, and something else. .dark magic and decay. .

Lupos: . . . what is it that you found?

Liam: it says here that demons are known to visit Vampires, but only to take them back to the dark world, or assimilate them. .

Lupos:. . .