OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Zack nods to Siren[/I]

Zack:...please bring it...I won't bite...

[I]Zack smiles halfway as he says it to the two vampires and Siren brings it to him...he laughs slightly and as he takes the food from her he grabs her and pulls her down to him and kisses her when he pulls away he turns and begins to eat the food[/I]

[COLOR=purple][i]She bowed deeply, keeping all six of her senses trained on him and her enviornment. He was huge. A giant demon with a lion-like face, fiery eyes, incredibly muscular body, and leathery wings that seemed to fill the room. Espa flinched slightly, but let herself relax her deathgrip on her sword hilt. The entire place was dark and silent...except for ocasionally screams of terror and flashes of red light. The auras around her sparkled red and gold.......but ocasionally, she could sense complete darkness.......and nothingness...........[/i]

Agnia: To what do I owe this pleasure?

Espa: Just greeting the local lord, that's all.

Agnia: :devil: Ah......made Lupos angry at you?

Espa: You could say that. *shrug* Although I hardly expected myself to end up here when I decided to let him change me.

Agnia: I'm honored. *grins slightly* But do you have any other motives?

Espa: No...........not yet......

Agnia: *moves forward* Don't lie to me.

Espa: You know I'm not lying. I'm a Nosferatu......I always have dark thoughts. And as I have already been informed, they aren trasnparent to all demons. Especially a Dark Master.

Agnia: *sits back* Clever.........I see those human eyes hidden behind evil........and now I know what the Tristae's want with you.......but I don't think you should've come all the way down here, just to escape them. They might want you for your powers.....................but they aren't exactly the most powerful of beings...........

Espa: If I'm going to become a Tristae........I have nothing to say besides: Shît happens.

[i]He stood up, his whole body writhing with unchecked power........he drew his curved blade swiftly and brought the point to her throat. Before she could stop herself, her hands droped to her own sword. It was half out of its sheath before it was hacked away by Agnia's huge black claws. Huge wings surrounded Espa, filling her nose with the smells of ice and death. Face expressionless, Espa locked eyes with Agnia and didn't flinch away from their stark red flame.[/i]

Espa: .............

Agnia: :flaming: YOU ARE WILLING TO BE ONE OF THEM?!?!? :flaming:

[i]Outside the iron doors, Kira winced......thinking that her newly found friend had just come to a nasty end.........[/i]

Espa: I don't control my destiny anymore. The Fates have control. And I am content to let it be so.

Agnia: *sheaths sword* *sits down* Typical Fledgling......foolish, deluded, so sarcastic..........

[i]Her anger sparked at his insults, fangs pressing against her lips, but she calmed in her building power.[/i]

Agnia: At least you have some degree of control. And that's more than most of my minions can say.

Espa: I can't control the fear of not being able to please Lupos.......and becoming my own enemy.........

Agnia: Tristae's weren't created by Dark Masters like me............they are a cruel twist of fate, brought on by the Daishcara Queens.

Espa: Queens?

Agnia: Destiny b*tches..........All of us disaproved, but we have learned to accept their prescence.

Espa: Lupos and Liam told me that the Tristaes created balance. We destroy human life, Tristae's lift human spirits.

Agnia: They are both right........But they don't know everything......

Espa: I'm well aware of that... They don't know about the Key of Shen. Or the fact that I can use it.

Agnia: And when they find out?

Espa: They'll either destroy the Key or try to follow me here. Or get Master Fong to bring me back

Agnia: None of which will suceed. And if they try to seduce you back with promises?

Espa: I'm not going. Not until I'm ready.

Agnia: And if you never return?

Espa: Lupos will be heartbroken, but survive...........until he decides to slash himself again.

Agnia: :devil: I take it he's deeply in love with you.

Espa: .........:demon: Yeah......he is.........

Agnia: What's wrong with that?

Espa: Because he is, I'm not such a good pupil........

Agnia: Understandably so.......at least you have enough courage to face me.

Espa: Don't ask me how I got so brave......and don't make me feel any more stupid than I already do.

[i]His cold laughter filled her ears.......grating on her already thin patience........but she silently chanted her own spell, and her rage calmed itself.[/i]

Agnia: My dear Espa......Do you really think Lupos is going to take you back?

Espa: If he doesn't, I'll live.

Agnia: Until you decide to fall on the knife.

Espa: If I do...........I'll do so without anyone's help.

Agnia: *shrug* You can go now.

Espa: *bows* My humblest thanks for your time and swordblade.

Agnia: Anytime......
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Raiha's Production Notes: Agnia isn't as black hearted as most Dark Masters.......and he admires sarcasim and bravery................especially when it comes from a pretty girl.........:shifty:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos and Fong make it back to Siren's floor...[/i]

Lupos: What's going on?

Siren: We're trying to calm him down until you get here...which you already are...*sigh* can you help?

Fong: Maybe...*walks over to Zack*

Zack: What?!

Fong: Don't mind me...

Zack: How can I not? You're staring at me...

Lupos: Zack!

Zack: Lupos...

Lupos: You know what's going on with you...and we don't know if you're going to loose control once the transformation is complete...

Zack: Well, I can hear you loud and clear.

Liam: Anything?

Fong: Hard to say...this is the first time I've ever seen a mutation up close.

Zack: So I'm gonna turn into a freak...great...

Siren: No you're not...

Fong: We'll just have to wait and see...

[/COLOR]

[I]Zack's eyes glazed over as the others watched him...

???:we are almost us again...

Zack:us?

???:you will understand now...

Zack:AHHHH[/I]

Zack:AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[I]Zacks body rocked backward as his aura was suddenlly engulfed in light...his aura suddenlly became vampire looking...with flashes of human, tristie...and his real aura in it...

???:you understand?

Zack:...yes....now we join for good..

???:...yes...

Zack mentally joins with his mental shadow...his eyes unglaze...and he stares at the others...not knowing his abilities fully...but knowing he was in more control then ever...the hunger in him a mere gnawing...Zack began to eat again...stareing at Fong as he does so...[/I]

Zack:....

Siren:Zack?

Zack:....yes Siren?

Siren:are you...you?

Zack:yes...

Fong:....it has been a long time since one of your kin has appeared....

Zack:...why are you here...?

Fong:to ensure you didn't go beserk...Noble One...

Zack:...Noble One?....

[I]Zack stares at Fong confused[/I]

Fong:yes...we have been wandering when one of your Kin would turn up on the council for sometime...

Zack:in a good way or bad way?

Fong:depends...

Zack:....I am tired right now...Master Fong...may we continue this later?

Fong:yes...I would like to stay in observe...ensure your powers don't go beserk...

Zack:I won't...

[I]Zack eats his food then stands up and turns to Siren[/I]

Zack:....I am still Zack Siren...I still love you...

[I]Zack walks over to Siren and kisses her then takes her hand an leads her into her bedroom[/I]

[COLOR=purple][i]Before Espa could blink, she felt a burning edge cut through her side. She spun away from the impact and her sword flew from her hands.........Somewhere, she could hear Kira's screaming, but she ignored it, diving for her fallen sword. In a shower of sparks, LMEDLMI's sword came down, missing her by inches........she whipped her body out of the way and avoided his swift sword.....putting all of her flexibility and agility to the test. She lurched forward, ducking under the demon's arms, her head butting against his chest. The breath exploded from his lungs, and he dropped his attck, breathing heavily.

Espa took the oppertunity and dove for her sword, then whirled around, blocking the warlord's blade again and again.........In another moment, her left hand was useless, peirced through. She backed away from the demon's onslaught, her one good hand holding her blade up in defense. Then she suddenly felt a ripping agony burst through her, then utter scilence.[/i]

Kira: [i]Use your wings![/i]

Espa: Wings?

[i]In another momment, she had backed away from the demon's attack.........and he stood back, watching her and laughing maniacally. Espa twisted her head around, and saw two batlike wings on her back. She spread them, and, using her newfound instincts, attacked LMEDLMI with a new power........her left arm healed instantly and her right was renewed. She swung her sword viciously, parrying, dodging, thrusting, then she took to the air, and hovered sligtly.......then shot forward, her blade held before her with both hands, and peirced LMEDLMI through the chest. He staggared back, his wound reeking of sulfer and blood...then he disapeared in a blast of red light.......completely and totally gone. Espa sighed and Kira left her body........[/i]

Kira: Good job!

Espa: Thanks...........you know.......for Lord Most Evil Demon Look More Important, he wasn't so bad.............seriously!

[i]Through a fit of laughter, Kira mangaged to flap her wings and land on Espa's shoulders.[/i]

Kira: :laugh: And for a half bat half Nosferatu, you didn't do so bad either.

Espa: Well........seeing as how I made up half of that, and picked up the rest from Lupos and you........yeah, I guess you're right. And.....um......thanks alot.

Kira: Sure! It was kinda fun to meld with you.

Espa: I'll bet it hurt me more.

Kira: Did not!

Espa: Did too!

Kira: Did not!

Espa: *holds up battle scared blade*

Kira: It hurt you more. *bows*

Espa: That's better. *slides sword back into her belt* So now what?

Kira: ...............lunch?

Espa: Sure! I'll try not to cut open any more barmaids. :D

Kira: :rolleyes: Sounds like a good idea to me.........
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=crimson]Raiha's Production Notes: I got some of my ideas from Frank Peretti's book, [u]This Present Darkness[/u] It's a must read! I SWEAR IT!!! ........so yeah. :shifty:..............I am typing this all up on my non internet time, and the Mad Questionmark Curse is what I get for using the cut and paste functions.........it's not so bad...........just remember it has nothing to do with my typing talent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: Rrrrarrr...*points over to Siren*

Lupos: LOL...

[i]Liam and Lupos take a seat.[/i]

Liam: So, where's Espa?

Lupos: I couldn't find her...

Liam: You should go look...she might get herself into trouble.

Lupos: What's the point...I find her, she runs...

Liam: That's only happend once.

Lupos: I hope she comes back...

Liam: What are your planning to do?

Lupos: Nothing...just talk.

Liam: Normally, a nosferatu would punish their kin for days...but...you seem hardly normal or orthodox.

Lupos: I know...

Fong: Make sure no harm comes to Espa...

Lupos: I understand.

[i]Fong leaves the floor while Lupos and Liam continue talking. A few minutes later...Siren joins...[/i]

Siren: talking about Espa?

Lupos: I'm worried...

Siren: And with good reason...

[i]Siren takes out a bottle of blood and pours 3 cups...[/i]

Liam: A toast...to our troubles...

Lupos: *cling/gulp* It's nice having the three of us here...

Siren: Just like old times...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple][i]The two sauntered over to the nearest tavern and took their ease. Espa and Kira sipped their .......um............drinks.........and looked around. Soon, the slightly bloated Bartender [he doesn't have a name besides Bartender] walked over to them and adopted the conversational air he reserved for pretty girls and his wife.[/i]

Bartender: So......Espa.........what's up with you?

Espa: I came here..........and........it was........um.............just for the hell of it.

Bartender: Obviously. So........what's with this battle you just won?

Kira: Lord Most Evil Demon Look More Important attacked her.

BT: :therock: That's nice, one less spendthrift customer............I don't think the Dark One will approve though.

Espa: Hey, self defense is self defense........and I don't like being tossed against a wall much. It doesn't do much for my head.

Kira: That's for sure. :shifty: So what's all the commotion out there? It woke us from a nice sleep.

BT: Some stupid demon is starting a debate club.......again.....

Espa:: Why's that?

BT: Word has it a Nosferatu's hanging around here.........and stuff..........you know?

Espa: *nods sagely* Ah....yes........stuff........That's nice........

BT: *snort* Now I see what the Dark one likes about you so much?

Espa: *sips blood delicatley* Dark Flesh and Sarcasim?

BT: Yup.

Kira: Sarcasim yeah........Dark..........it's there too.........just not enough to satisfy him....Flesh....eh...........;)

Espa: *snort* You weren't there. You didn't see his drool ooze between his curved fangs.

Kira/BT: Drool?

Espa: Drool.

Kira: .......ow...........that's gotta bite.

BT/Espa: BITE?!?? *look at eachother* :rotflmao: :haha: :rotflmao:

Kira: What?

Espa: Nothing.........*picks herself up off the floor* So anyways.....yeah.

BT: All hail Espa...........Slayer of Lords......Charmer of Dark Ones.....

Espa: *mutters* Fool of the Earth.............Freak of Nature.....

Kira: *looks down*

BT: Eh?

Espa: It's been fun.......bye. *walks out*

Kira: *follows* [i]Still bitter?[/i]

Espa: *sigh* [i]What was your first clue?[/i]

Kira: Don't worry about it...........you'll figure it out eventually.

Espa: Thankx Kira.

Kira: Of course..........leech. :D

Espa: :naughty: Say that again......

Kira: ;) *flies off*

Espa: *leaps after her*

BT: *shakes head* Kids..........[i]Oh for the days of youth and decent, honest suffering...........[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=crimson]Raiha's Production Notes: Yes, this is all original.........and just work on imagining Espa's sarcasim, it's all in your head.........[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: You don't think we could do that thing we used to do...could we?

Siren: What? A rejuvination prayer?

Lupos: Yeah...from the old days...

Liam: With the dark energy housed here, I think we could...

[i]The three join hands and begin to meditate on their personal thoughts. Siren on Zack, Lupos on Espa, Liam on Siren and Lupos.[/i]

Lupos: Espa...please...come back to me...

Liam: You two...please be well in the future.

Siren: Zack...hold on to yourself...

[i]A blue ring of energy forms in the center of the three and spread out, out of the building, out of the city...their prayers travel through the world, heared by all...except humans...[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Zack stares at the ceiling...he had watched Siren walk out when she thought he was asleep and saw the prayer before he heard it...he stared at the ceiling thinking about what he had become...then got up and walked out into the living room...siliently stareing at the others[/I]

Zack:......excuse me....

[I]Zack picked up his coat with all his electronic gear pluged in it and slipped it on

Siren:Zack...where are you going?...

Zack:to find out what I am...

Zack walked to the door and headed down the elevator toward the floor with the council chambers...while in the elvator his aura changed many times...from vampire...to human...to Tristie...the back to vampire...matching that of many around him...though flickering as the others...and his real one...he walked into the council champers...the attendent seeming to expect him..he looked around noticing the circle of he room...and how only one part was lit...he walked out into the circle and waited for the council to adress him[/I]

Lupos: You think he's gonna be okay?

Siren: I'm confident that he wont' get into trouble when I'm not around...

Liam: Oh, so you two like to cause some serious trouble together?

Siren: Hey, it keeps the marriage alive.

Lupos: Hah...I wish it were that easy for me.

Liam: Don't worry about her...we already talked about it at your house.

Lupos: Her uncle's gonna kill me if something happens to her...

Siren: You have us to back you up...just wait for her...she'll be back...

Lupos: Maybe you're right...

[i]Liam looks into the center of the circle[/i]

Liam: You know with this much energy collected we could send out a message to her.

Lupos: How?

Siren: Man, you've got a lota learning to do too...just use it to send out a message only heard by Espa...

Lupos: Okay...I think...

[i]Lupos concentrates at the blue wave of energy gathered at the center and calls out Espa's name...

"My dearest Espa...I know that you've messed up but I want you to come home...because I love you and I care about you and I'm worried."

With that, the three concentrated and sent out the message in another invisible wave of blue...[/i]

Siren: That was short...

Lupos: But I got the point across, didn't I?

Liam: I dunno...we couldn't hear what you were saying.

[COLOR=purple][i]Espa turned to Kira........[/i]

Espa: I think my time here is almost up. [i]And I'm being called.[/i]

Kira: Don't leave now! We were just getting over each other.

Espa: Meaning?

Kira: .......well.........I had fun, we both fought, and stuff....ya know?

Espa: It is fun here...........even though the demon's are annoying as anything.......and I guess the Dark One isn't so bad.......

Kira: LOL, sure.....

Espa: But I want to go.

Kira: ..............ah well, I'll miss you and stuff..

Agnia: *ping* Hello again Espa........

Kira: :eek: *bows*

Espa: Yes Agnia?

Agnia: Leaving us so soon?

Espa: I have to return to my kynn before I get slaughtered here. Your power isn't enough to protect me, no offense.

Agnia: Plenty taken.

Espa: [i]Sh*t.[/i]

Kira: ............ :bawl:

Espa: I'm sorry Agnia.........but I have to go. My friends......and my mentor are waiting.

Agnia: :flaming: You will stay!

Espa: :therock: And why should I?

Agnia: A Nosferatu to kill, can give us demons more power......your blood is power.........to us.

Espa: Sorry, I'm not interested in donating any organs today.

Kira: [i]That's not a wise thing to say.[/i]

Espa: [i]No kidding.

The Dark Lord fumed and raged........and with supreme effort, calmed himself. He drew his blade and brought it to Kira's throat. Espa's features froze, her face a mask of agony.[/i]

Espa: ..............Fine. I'll do it.

Agina: *SLASH*

Kira: NOOO!!!

[i]The Dark Lord's sword had opened up a huge, bottomless pit..........and Agnia laughed aloud, then tossed her into the pit, headfirst. Espa bit her lip until she tasted blood.............then her aura began to sparkle.[/i]

Espa: ...........I hate you.

Agnia: And I blame you..................you b*tch.......coming here, screwing up the Shenworld............messing up Kira..........screwing up my best demons.

Espa: Ever heard of self defense? And human nature?

Agnia: .........sure, I know plenty about human nature.

Espa: The instinct to survive is something I posess.....the power to tear human minds apart is also something I posses.........

Agnia: *spits*......pah, in front of me, you are meek enough........

Espa: Meekness is not to be confused with weakness. If I am meek, then my strength is under control.........And I am not meek.......because I am about to lose control!

Agnia: And you can defeat me?

Espa: I'm not going to defeat you...............I would die before that........but at least you will know how I truly feel about you.

[i]She closed her eyes and struck outwards with her psychic power.........screaming across Agnia's mind........filling it with a glimmering light and a wrenching twist of power.............then everything was silent......and Espa had vanished. Her sword had disapeared.....................and her green aura was gone.......and Agnia was left alone......silent and furious........Furious at his being outsmarted by a single leech.............

Kira fell through the nothingness...........silent...........calm..........at peace.......now that her friend was safely home.......[/i]

Espa: *CRASH*

[i]She was flat on her back, with the Key of Shen floating above her head. She snatched it up in her hands and pulled it out from its lock. Rising to her feet, she pulled out her sword, and hung it up on it's shelf. The Key was put into it's cupboard and her clothes were exchanged with contemporary ones. Black jeans, silver top, green eyes......Every physical peice of her experience with the Shen world was removed..........and every mental pain that had wracked her mind was sealed away...........

Her battles were buried........Lord Agnia was shut out........................and the Demongirl Kira was hidden deep inside her heart.[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=crimson]And so ends the mini series: Shenworld.................rest in peace Kira.........*snort* Yeah right.........[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: C'mon, let's go...

Liam: Where?

Lupos: For a drive around L.A. We're going to look for Her...

Siren: Okay...the Limo?

Lupos: No...someone else is renting it out tonight, right?

Liam: So what now?

Lupos: I have a stash of old cars parked in my garage back home...

Siren: Taxi again?

Lupos: Afraid so...if we scout out, we can find her faster...

Liam: Alright...hope you know what your doing...

[i]They get up and head back downstairs to the outside. Siren stops a taxi cab and kills the driver...they hide his body in the trunk and head back to Lupos' manor.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Fong: Soo........how did it go?

Espa: :demon: It was fine. Thankx for letting me use it.

Fong: You know......the Shenworld will still be there.

Espa: *sigh* Yeah, but I won't be going back soon. I learned alot of sh?t there, and it wasn't fun......

Fong: Well, you're smarter than you were before.

Espa: Maybe. *closes eyes* Right now...I just want to sleep...[/COLOR]

[I]Zack stood in the circle as he saw the councils auras return...he felt the hunger in him also return..demanding to be fed, Zack was hard fought to keep from attempting to attack one of the council[/I]

Council 1: Noble One...

Zack:....why do you keep calling me that?

Council 3: ahhh...you do not remember?

Council 4: it is rare when his Kin does...

Zack:.....

Council 7: let the noble one discover for himself what he is...

Council 8: yes...

Zack:so you will tell me nothing?

Council 5: you will be better off finding out for yourself...

Zack:...

[I]Zack turned and walked out of the chamber...he took the stairs back up to Sirens room[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]They reach Lupos' house and the three run towards the back, into his garage. They find three cars all with covers. Lupos runs around each of them pulling off the covers, revealing three small cars...[/i]

Liam: These yours?

Lupos: Made them myself...

Siren: How'd you find the tim- wait...never mind...

Lupos: Let's go...you all know how to drive, right?

Siren: Watching Zack drive...I think I know well.

Liam: I've been alive for quite sometime...I think it's no different from driving a model-T...ain't it?

Lupos: Except these go way faster and all.

Siren: Why'd you make three?

Lupos: Because I had a feeling that you two'd join me again.

Siren: Some hunch...well, not really, we're like brothers and sisters we were bound to get back together.

Liam: *Gets inside* Keys?

Lupos: *toss*

Liam: *catch* Thanks...

[i]Liam starts the engine and a huge roar makes everyone jump.[/i]

Siren: What are these? Muscle cars?

Lupos: Yeah...

Liam: *revving* This'll be fun looking for Espa...

[i]Lupos and Siren get inside their respective cars and start them up. Lupos leads...coming down the hill at high speed with a loud roar that can be heard for miles. They take to the night highway, tops down...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Cellular phone rings.[/i]

Lupos: Yeah?

Fong: Lupos, if you're looking for Espa...she's at HQ...resting soundly in Siren's quarters.

Lupos: Okay, got it...thanks *click*

[i]Lupos calls Siren and Liam.[/i]

Siren: What's up?

Lupos: Espa's at HQ...c'mon!

Liam: Don't push it...now that we've found her, just relax.

Lupos: Okay...

[i]Lupos guns the engine instead, throwing up ashpalt in all directions.[/i]

Siren: Sh-t...he's gonna loose his cool.

Liam: Don't worry...that's just his way of driving.

Siren: I hope your right about that.

[i]Liam and Siren drive side by side back to centeral L.A. following Lupos' tire tracks.[/i]

Lupos: (Espa...I'm sorry...)

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos looked around and there was no sight of Espa's aura, or that of Fong's.[/i]

Lupos: Fong, are you leading me on a wild goose chase?

Liam: Where else could they be?

Lupos: Last time I saw Espa was at the herbal shop...

Liam: What are we waiting for?!

[i]Liam and Lupos got inside one of the cars and sped off, with the pedal to the floor, back to Fong's herbal shop. There, they saw Fong and Espa waiting outside...[/i]

Lupos: Where have you been?

Espa: We've been here for quite some time...

Liam: We should get back...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos looked at Fong...[/i]

Lupos: Coming, old man?

Fong: No...I have some cleaning up to do back here...

Lupos: Alright...just call us if you need anything...

Liam: Lupos, I'm gonna check up on my house...see if anything there hasn't been f-ked up yet.

Espa: Okay...

Lupos: You need a ride?

Liam: I can walk...I need the blood...

[i]Liam walked off into the shadows of the alleyways. Not much time passed before they heard the screams of a helpless victim.[/i]

Lupos: Hehe...

Espa: Where are we headed?

Lupos: Home...

Espa: Meaning...

Lupos: To the hills, our home...

Espa: Oh...

[i]Espa and Lupos got in the car and sped off...[/i]

Espa: So what's been up lately?

Lupos: Where have you been?

Espa: Meditating...

Lupos: Well, we're dealing with Zack, now that he's not doing so well.

Espa: What happened?

Lupos: He's turning into something...

Espa: Vamprie?

Lupos: Something else..it ain't tristae either...

Espa: ...

Lupos: You must be tired...

[i]Espa rested on Lupos' arm.[/i]

Espa: You could say that.

Lupos: I'll explain later after we get settled...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: .........

[i]They pulled up to the house and got out. Espa adjusted her shirt and opened the door.[/i]

Lupos: Not so bad.....

Espa: Mildew. How.............happy.

Lupos: Still haven't lost your sense of humor.

Espa: Yeah, we're working on that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: You know you didn't have to runaway...

Espa: I'm sorry about that...but I had to.

Lupos: I'm not going to question that...but I want you by my side because you do not know much about this dark world yet.

Espa: I know...

Lupos: But you did a good job dealing a huge blow to the Tristies...saved us a lot of work...now all we have to worry about is Zack...

Espa: It's been a wild couple of months.

Lupos: Yeah...but it's not over yet...[/COLOR]