OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos got up from the bed and listened to Siren's scream...[/i]

Lupos: What was that?!

Espa: Huh? *leans on one side*

[i]Lupos stood up and walked to the door. He opened it up a little and saw Siren and Zack, both on the floor...[/i]

Lupos: Siren! Is everything okay!?

Siren: Yeah, he's just...tired...

Lupos: Do you need me to watch over him with you?

Siren: No...I'm fine...Liam is on his way here too. You go ahead and rest up. I'm sure you and Espa have a lot to talk about.

[i]Siren said it without even looking at Lupos...only at her companion. She knelt down even lower, stroking his forehead...with a sad expression on his face, she looked up once again.[/i]

Lupos: Are you sure you're going to be alright?

[i]Siren only smiled...[/i]

Siren: Yeah...I'm okay...

[i]Lupos: Call me if you need anything...

Lupos closed the door and went back to Espa, patiently waiting for him.[/i]

Espa: Is everything okay?

Lupos: Yeah...nothing that Siren can't handle...

Espa: I see...

[i]Lupos took Espa into his arms and held her there, letting her rest.[/i]

Lupos: I'm more concerned about you...

Espa: I'm fine...

Lupos: Okay...I'll take your word for it...but tonight isn't the night...[/COLOR]

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue][i]As Espa slept, Lupos kept his eyes open and stared forward at the jade wall, contemplating on everything Espa told him...he knew that Espa was not like a typical Nosferatu, like there were any typical nosferatu to begin with. But he wondered if Espa would go to far...push herself to the limit in the wrong direction without Lupos' guidance...these thoughts troubled his mind and he stayed away through the entire day....[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa's eyes rd slightly, but she remained in the dreamworld. She could hear the beat of Kira's wings, and smell the leathery scent of her body...but couldn't sense her voice.

Espa: Is that you Kira?

Kira: A shade of me......

Espa: What are you doing here?

Kira: .......Checking up on you....

Espa: You should leave me.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Being as close as he was to Espa, Lupos listened in on her every thought and decided to intervene and meet this Kira. He closed his eyes and fell into her dream.

Lupos: Espa...Kira...

Kira: *gasp*

Espa: It's okay...it's just the man I was talking to you about.

Lupos: Kira, I presume.

Kira: Umm...yes...

Lupos: Tell me...where do you come from?

Kira: I can't say...

Espa: don't hurt her...

Lupos: Don't worry, I won't...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos: I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about.

Espa: Lupos don't leave!

Kira: I thought this was a private conversation.

Espa: Listen to what we have to say...you'll understand.

Lupos: You explained it to me earlier...

Espa: But did you believe it.

Lupos: Somewhat...it was hard to picture...well, now that she's here...it makes sense to me.

Espa: But that's not all of it...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa: ...Kira and I shared a body....she's a bat demon.

Lupos: ....that explains ....a bit...

Kira: She could fly, and I could walk.....and....

Espa: It hurt, but not as much as it could've.

Lupos: But why?

Kira/Espa: ....Agnia.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa: Kira.......are you safe now?

Kira: The Netherworld is kind to it's beings.

Espa: Then why did you contact me?

Kira: To make sure you were alive. That Agnia didn't kill you.

Espa: I'm not stupid.

Kira: .....Alright.....I hope you and Lupos live happily ever after.

Espa: ;) Don't count on it......

Kira: See you around....Leech....

Espa: ....yeah....goodbye Kira...demon of confusion...

She woke up, to find Lupos holding her in his arms, and she smiled softly....[/i]

Espa: Thanks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: You don't have to tell me everything. But I don't want you to conceal the truth.

Lupos: Well.........I....

Espa: Yes?

Lupos: I worry sometimes....that you'll go too far...and...

[i]She watched him quietly, and looked down.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: Ummm...Well...I'm afraid that I'll loose you to someone or something else...

[i]Espa stayed silent...Lupos hoped that he didn't have to speak long...but he wasn't going to have the luxury this time.[/i]

Lupos: ...And...I'm always afraid that I'm making a mistake and that you don't really want to be with me anymore...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos felt the surge of emotion from Siren and he stayed inside the room...He wanted to leave, have some time to himself...but he didn't want to be rude to Espa or Siren.[/i]

Espa: But I need some time to myself.

Lupos: I'd really appreciate it if you told me beforehand so I don't get surprised and start thinking other stuff......

[i]Lupos lay down, guiding Espa down with him. He kissed her on the forehead and closed his eyes.[/i]

Espa: Are you going to be alright?

Lupos: It depends on what you think...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: I want to stay with you.......and even though I might go off on my own sometimes, I'll always come back to you.

Lupos: Is that a promise?

Espa: Yes.

[i]She held his hand in hers, and their fingers interlaced. Espa brought his hand up to her lips and gently kissed him.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]A tear fell down Lupos face...Espa's lips caught it and swallowed the minute drop of salty liquid.[/i]

Espa: We'll be okay...

Lupos: I really hope so..

Espa: I know so...

[i]They shared a deep embrace and lay back down...they both had no intention of being intimate with each other this night..[/i]

Lupos: Can you feel it?

Espa: Feel what?

Lupos: The energy in this entire floor...it's been rising ever since we got here...

Espa: I can feel it..

Lupos: It's not just us...

Espa: haha...

Lupos: What do you want to do when we wake up...

Espa: Go hunting...I'm hungry...

Lupos: *looks at the clock* The day's almost over...we should go get ready...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: Let's take the thrilling way out...

[i]As they walked towards the door, Lupos stopped before he turned the knob.[/i]

Espa: What's wrong?

Lupos: Zack and Siren...they're right outside...

[i]Espa focused on their auras...burning bright red...the aura of lust...[/i]

Espa: Ehhh...

[i]Lupos took her hand..[/i]

Lupos: Do you mind hiding in the shadows for a while with me?

Espa: Not at all...

[i]Lupos lead her to a dark corner and they disappeared into the walls, travelling upwards toward the rooftop.[/i]

Lupos: Hold on tight...

[i]The building's shield extended for a few blocks, enabling Lupos to fly...a technique he has not used for a few decades. The cold LA wind blew through them as they landed softly. Lupos set down Espa and the walked the dark streets, hand in hand...looking for fresh blood.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lupos and Espa exchanged a quick glance, and she laughed slightly.[/i]

Espa: Poor Liam.

Lupos: Eh, he can handle it.

[i]The continued through the streets, and Espa looked behind her, watching the young man following her. She looked forward again, and tensered her muscles.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos looked at Espa's face tense up and he knew that someone was following her...he took a deep breath and looked at the streets in front of him...it was still a good distance before they weren't able to use their Dark Arts...[/i]

Lupos: Do you want something?

Man: Huh?

[i]Without even looking, Lupos swung blindly into the air, knocking out a few teeth of the man, leaving him on the ground, bleeding.[/i]

Espa: :devil:

[i]Espa used her Nosferatu strength to grab and choke the man...she took her fingers and concentrated them at a point near the side of his neck.[/i]

Lupos: Go ahead...

[i]Espa didn't not hesitate to plunge her fingers into his skin and rip open the flaps, exposing the arteries of his neck. She took her teeth and dug into them. Spraying bright red blood all around. She drank heavily, with the man's eyes wide open in complete shock...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Several minutes later, she dropped him to the ground, and wipped her mouth clean. She looked at Lupos, who was laughing to himself.[/i]

Espa: What's so funny.....?

Lupos: It's been awhile since I've seen you feed like that.

Espa: *shrug* While I was away, I went to a bar where fresh blood was availible in mugs.

Lupos: Ah.....right.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: But that was just a dream, wasn't it?

Espa: Well...hehe...no...

Lupos: That must be the perfect place for Nosferatu...blood on the tap...

Espa: It wasn't really fun at all...for me anyway.

Lupos: Well, why not?

Espa: Kira was there...mostly showing me around...

[i]The man Espa left behind was taken away by Nosferatu standing by...[/i]

Lupos: I see...

Espa: I did me some good...

Lupos: I've noticed...*nods* I've missed you a lot.

Espa: I know...

[i]Lupos and Espa held hands and strolled around the streets of L.A. looking for a quck meal for Lupos...though he wasn't hungry yet...they had all night to go out and enjoy themselves.

While Siren and Zack were enjoying themselves, Liam stayed downstairs, standing by and conversing with other Nosferatu...[/i][/COLOR]