OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos ran over to Espa and held her tightly before she fell to the floor. Siren rested her back against the wall of the basement floor and slid down while Liam tried to comfort her. It was a real bad time for them all, with Zack one, Sion on the prowl and demons inhabiting Espa's mind. Lupos seemed to be the only one not hurt in the entire ordeal.[/i]

Lupos: Its alright...everything's going to be alright...

Espa: Get them out...please!

Lupos: ...I don't know if I can...

[i]Lupos could hear the screams within Espa's mind. He wanted so badly to enter her mind and rid her of the demons that exist within her. But he didn't know how...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]A thousand voices screamed insults and fears into Espa's mind....and her body began to tremble with surpressed energy...[/i]

Lupos: Espa! Hold on!

Espa: I can't....voices....taking over...

[i]Her tones got more and more breathy as her grip on life loosened....[/i][/COLOR]

Liam: [i] Lupos. . .I know what you are thinking. .there is a way into her mind, but it is risky anything that happens in there will happen out here. Such is the power of the mind [/i]

Lupos: [i] I will do it. .you just. .figure it out. .[/i]

[i] Liam nods and walks up to his library, coming back with a vile coloured green volume. Opening the book he reveals an ancient rune of power, and what it needed to work[/i]

Liam: blood from the one who enters, from the caster. .and the subject, power of will. .candles. .

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Siren reached high above Liam's main fireplace and grabbed one beewax candle, smell of honey. She lit it with the match she was wearing around her neck held by mesh chain. Her black lipstick shining off the blueish flame.[/i]

Siren: Let it be so...

[i]Liam walked beside Siren, holding the book. All the light except the candle seemed to fade, leaving all four of them bathed in the darkness with only the light of the candle to guide their way.[/i]

Liam: Lupos, may you find the way to your love's heart...

Siren: Espa...accept the love he is giving you right this very moment. Focus on it, make nothing else matter in your life. You'll be at peace...

[i]Siren closed her eyes and stood right in front of Lupos and Espa, sitting rather tensely in the couch.[/i]

Liam: Now reach out your hand...Lupos...

[i]Lupos let go of Espa's arm and reached out, Siren extended the candle and tilted it, pouring a few drips of hot wax on his hand. It burned, hard through his skin. Blood began to mix with the wax, which was still in liquid form.[/i]

Siren: Now, lovers join hands...

[i]As soon as Lupos and Espa's hands held one another, Siren blew out the candle, leaving all four of them in the darkness. Fortunately, Liam and Siren could see very well in the dark and they walked away.[/i]

Espa: What's happening?

[i]The hot wax began to burn through Espa's skin, her blood let forward as well, mixing with Lupos'...the wax finally hardened, joining both hands together, along with their blood. A deep sensation befell over Espa and Lupos, a type of painful euphoria, turning into insightful pleasure, engulfing them both...[/i]

Espa: O god...

Lupos: Don't listen to them...

[i]It was working, to some extent...Espa tuned her mind out to all the demons inside of her, except for one...[/i]

Espa: :demon: Kira...

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She raised her voice from a whisper to a silent scream...filling her mind with a single promise.....to destroy.....[/i]

Kira: [i]Get out. She's mine![/i]

Espa: [i]I never was.....and never will be again....leave me...[/i][/COLOR]

[I] Zack lived within his own thoughts, he knew he had been kidnapped...but again the other in him had summoned him..and he had been forced to answer

Zack:.....

???:they can be your servernts as well, we are the equalizer...we come only when needed

Zack:....

???:just let the force..the ability within you flow?

Zack:what?!?!...

[/I]

siren pulls liam aside and whispers urgently

siren: liam... i'm going to go now...i'm going to kill sion and extract revenge... don't tell the others where i've gone... i'm sure you'll know if i fail....i don't want you folowing me... i'll come back with zack...or i won't...it's that simple... good bye...

she races around him and to the car port...grabbing a car she starts it and drives to the cliff top where sion was waiting with a hevily bleeding zack

siren: put him down, sion...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos could hear her screams, her pleas...and her intruder...Kira.[/i]

Lupos: Get out :demon:

Kira: She's mine!

Lupos: I said, get out of my sweet's heart!

Espa: Lupos...

[i]Espa was drawn back by his last remark. She saw her in his dreams...walking towards her, becoming clearer and more apparent.[/i]

Kira: What do you have to do with me.

Lupos: I made her...she is mine, not yours.

Kira: Espa, do you really believe this old fool?!

Espa: He's not an old fool! He's my love!

Kira: You really need to get a new life.

Espa: I'm happy the way I am, without you bugging me and calling on everyone else.

Kira: I'm not leaving...

Lupos: Oh really?

[i]Lupos got closer and stood by Espa, holding her hand.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]A blinding flash of light burst from Espa and Lupos's joined hands, and blinded Kira...she shreiked harshly and receeded back....Espa took a menacing step forward and Kira's eyes opened wider...[/i]

Espa: Your time's up.

[i]As soon as she was finished talking, the real world appeared again and a puff of red smoke disipated into the air. Espa opened her eyes, and everything was still......[/i]

Lupos: She's gone.

Espa: Thank you...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: But she'll be back, without me...

Espa: I can live with that.

Lupos: Are you sure about that? Why is she bothering you anyway?

Espa: So I can see...everything...

Lupos: Kira allowed you?

Espa: All of the evils of the world I could see...but little by little, I gained knowldege from her influence.

Lupos: There is a fatal flaw in that...

Espa: Which is?

Lupos: Your life opens wide...open to anything...letting you see everything. Once Kira has you where she wants...all of her minions will come together in the evening of a new moon and fill you with dreams, no, nightmares that you can only begin to comprehend. Kira is only the beginning now that you've gotten in touch with her.

Espa: What will become of me?

Lupos: That I don't know...you'll probably be overtaken by her and your mind will be full of evil...and it will consume you.

[i]Lupos got up and melted into the shadows and looked for Liam...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa stood up, and crossed her arms slowly..........she could feel a change ripple through her mind, and she relished it for what it was.......pure freedom..........she was free to make her own desicions, free to think what she wanted, and hear words for what they were.......a gift of gold.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos's words penetrated the walls of Liam's manor into Espa's heart.

Lupos: But also, rember, my dearest...you've been liberated from nearly everything that could constrict you from learning the truth. You have to keep in mind that you can't take in all the knowledge that you desire. Kira will be back...[/i]

Espa: I know...

[i]"The more you get closer to the truths of the world, the more you'll be detached...and the more it'll be harder to live a quiet and peaceful life..."[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: ........And this time, I will be better prepared.

Lupos: [i]I hope so.....

She smiled at Lupos's concern, and walked back to her own room and sat down on the bed, cracking her neck and spine slowly, relaxing her body for the first time in days.........

Espa: Help me.

????: It's been awhile.

Espa: I've had some interference.

????: Kira?

Espa: Unhuh.

????: Go get that book..........get the ritual ready.

Espa: *sigh* Of course.[/i][/COLOR]

siren: like i said sion...drop him...let him go...i'm here...that is what you wanted isen't it... so...fight me now...we'll finsh this then...

sion: you underestimate me... that's not what i want...fighting you would be utterly pointless. i want you to open the portal to the nexion... if you don't...

siren: zack will die. yes you've made that clear. but why?? theres nothing there. it's a void. empty space.

sion: yes...and you're the only one who can open it.

[i]Lupos walked behind Liam peering into the looking glass...[/i]

Lupos: What is it?

Liam: It's siren...she's in combat..

Lupos: We should go help...

Liam: No...we watch. It's her fight...

Lupos: She could be killed, you know that?

Liam: I dunno...you might learn a thing or two from it.

Lupos: ...how can you say that?

Liam: She'll live...but do you think her mind will afterwards?

[i]Lupos stayed silent after that...looking into the mirror with LIam...[/i]

siren: i still don't understand...and you said it wrong again... it's netherfane...translated...it means place of nothingness...but...*she walked closer, untill she was standing inches from him* if you want to enter netherfane...who am i to stop you!!

with that she hurled her self aginst him and tore a rift in reality at the same time...the rift was the entrance to netherfane...in his supprise he droped zack howling as both of them tumbled through into emmense emptyness

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Liam and Lupos watched in silence as Siren and Sion slipped into the rift...[/i]

Lupos: Should we do something?

Liam: It's your choice...call the shot.

[i]Lupos grabbed the key to his SUV and headed out.[/i]

Lupos: Who are we going for?

Liam: Just Zack. It wasn't his fight.

[i]They both walked into Liam's armory and looked around. He had shelves full of antique and modern weaponry. Lupos walked around and grabbed two long knives and stuck them in his boots. He then grabbed a long sword with ancient nosferatu inscriptions on them. Lupos examined the blade before sheathing it behind him.[/i]

Liam: Take good care of that one. 960 A.D.

Lupos: How about you?

Liam: I have my four guns...that's all I'll need for this one.

[i]He put up a fighting stance and then stood straight up.[/i]

Lupos: Espa...

Liam: She could get some good combat experience out of this.

[i]They disappeared through the walls to meet her, still in the dimly lit room.

They found her there, sitting in the darkness, asleep, not saying a word, with a book in her hands. Liam walked up to her and took the book.[/i]

Lupos: What was she trying to do?

[i]Liam flipped through the pages in the chapter she was in.[/i]

Liam: Some kind of ritual...Lupos, have you ever summoned before?

Lupos: No, I haven't...

Liam: Give her time to recover...I think she really messed herself up.

Lupos: What happened?

[i]Liam took Lupos's arm and led him outside...[/i]

Lupos: What is it?

Liam: She summoned a third person...other than the one she was fighting with.

Lupos: What's happening to her?

Liam: That's for you to find out. I don't really know either...

Lupos: ....

Liam: Let's go...she'll be alright...

[i]They both got into the SUV and drove away to the fight with Lupos at the wheel...[/i]

Liam: Lupos...ever since your embrace and enterance into the Nosferatu, we watched you grow and advance into the higher ranks. I remember them saying that you had a lot of potential and you used your abilities for us.

Lupos: I went out of control...

Liam: You did, a couple of times...but that was only during the fighting. That happens a lot...

Lupos: So what now?

Liam: I'm saying that you have a good heart. You were given power and you knew what to do with it. Not many Nosferatu ever achieve that amount of dicipline on their own.

Lupos: ...

Liam: Look, you Embraced Espa with no regrets at all...don't start having second thoughts now...just keep moving forward.

Lupos: Let go...

Liam: Yeah...You have to do that...now more than ever...

[/COLOR]

siren waited for the impact with the ground...it never came...mentaly scolding herself she took stock of her surroundings...netherfane...the world between...limbo...tweenlands... shades warf...by many names and no purpose... she hung in the abyss calmed by the nothingness around her...snaping back into reality she realised sion was nowhere to be seen... she cursed and scanned the area mentaly

[COLOR=darkblue][i]As Lupos and Liam drove through the L.A. freeway, they saw the darkness projecting from the rift...it was a new moon, but sky was much darker than usual. Lupos merged off the next exit and headed towards the beam of darkness, in it was the aura of Siren...caught inside.[/i]

Liam: I don't see Sion...

Lupos: He's there...hiding...

Liam: How would you know...

Lupos: He said all he needed was one demon to become what he is. If he swallows another one whole.

Liam: I don't feel anyone besides Siren and Zack...

Lupos: Maybe he went in...deep under...

[i]The SUV neared the rift in the middle of the deserted road...they saw the crack with Zack beside it and Siren's silhouette...[/i]

Liam: Stop now...we can't get too close.

[i]Lupos stopped the SUV and they both got out. They approached Zack and helped him up. Lupos took him back to the SUV so he could rest. Liam peered down into the endless abyss and saw Siren floating inside.[/i]

Liam: Siren!

Siren: I thought I told you not to come...

Liam: Zack was in danger...

Siren: Then I thank you for saving him, but now I need to take care of a more personal matter.

[i]As Lupos set Zack in the back seat...[/i]

Lupos: you're gonna be alright...

[i]...something from behind pulled his neck sharply, throwing him down on the ground with such force that the ground cracked, sending chunks of asphalt up into the air, landing around him and the SUV. He quickly go up and looked around. Nothing.[/i]

Lupos: Liam!

Siren: Our younger brother is calling you...

[i]Liam stood up and headed over to Lupos who was covered with the streets..[/i]

Liam: What happened?

Lupos: I didn't see it...but I felt it...

[i]They heard something running around them. Impervious to their visions. Liam and Lupos stood back-to-back and unsheathed their weapons...the hasty footsteps stopped and silence blanketed the cold L.A. dakrness.[/i]

Zack: What the hell is going on?

Lupos: ...

Liam: Zack, stay still...

[i]Liam and Lupos both knew what it was. The rift that was opened...it contained the darkest of matter, Creep. And whoever was running around them was blanketed in it. Ready to do a dirty battle.[/i]

Lupos: Sion...you coward...

[i]The first charge came...towards them...[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Liam bent forward as something collided hard with his stomach, he contained his cry of agony as whatever hit him melted his flesh[/i]

Liam: Lupos, try not to get hit by whatever it is. .it kind of hurts. .alot . .

Lupos: too late. .its burning my arm. .

[i] Painful isn't it? One of the many advantages of evil . .[/i]

Liam: SION! b******! I can sense you

Sion: [i] Bluffing you are. .Liar. .[/i]

Liam: that spit of yours has a distinguishing odour. .I smell it on you Sion. .the weedy grot you are. .

[i]A cry of rage rang out, Sion rushed in again, calling Liam's bluff[/i]

Zack: [i] THERE![/i]

Lupos: [i] what?[/i] *follows Zacks directions, and parry's an invisible blow*

Liam: [i] At least one of us wasn't bluffing[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa sat up straight........and slowly opened her eyes.......her mind was absolutely silent, no stray thoughts, no annoying Kira in her head........the third was still, and waiting...detached from her spirit......

????: You suceeded.

Espa: I wonder what you hope to accomplish.

????: None of your concern.

Espa: Sure.........now go ahead......my job is complete. You wanted Sion for your own......

????: Am I that transparent?

Espa: It's obvious. He hurts you, you hurt back. And I'll catch hell from everybody else.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Liam threw the invisible figure across the street, leaving a thick film on him, making his arm and upper body invisible...[/i]

Liam: *looks at his hands*

Lupos: Where'd he go?

Zack: *points to the side of the L.A. street*

[i]Lupos dropped his sword and ran towards the side of the road. Zack was the only one who seemed to sense his presence...Lupos walked blindly to Sion's body before he could get up and held him down by the throat. Lupos charged back and slid him forward, covering his back with dust.

Faster than Sion's body slid, Lupos ran ahead and grabbed his shoulders, turning his body around and slid him back, this time, much harder than he ended up sliding viciously on the black asphalt, face first, ripping him apart. Liam saw the dust covered body and flipped over the SUV, doing a drop kick on Sion's back and lifted off, joining Lupos' side.

Zack recovered his senses and got to the drivers side of the SUV. He started the engine, put it in reverse, cut the wheels to the right and gunned it, running him over. The tread marks appeared over Sion's back and he was left motionless on the ground. Lupos and Liam checked his body, rolling him over.[/i]

Lupos: That was too easy...

[i]Sion: You're right, boy, that was merely a shadow...nothing compared to what I have become now...

~Siren came flying out of the rift, translucent from the dark matter, and landed on the ground with force.[/i]

Liam: Siren!!!

Siren: No! Don't come any closer!!

Liam: ??

[i]Sion rose from the rift, his body pale. Rising up in the middle of the air, he grabbed Siren and threw her to Liam. He caught her and set her down, unconscious...[/i]

Sion: What are you going to do now?

[i]Sion jettisoned off into the dark L.A. skies, leaving the four in the cold darkness, the rift still wide open...[/i][/COLOR]

siren coughs violently and turns over letting the blood spill from her mouth.. she gasps for air and trys to regain conciousness...she strugles to sit back and feels liams hand on her arm helping her

siren: *in a croaky whisper* thanks... wheres sion? the rift...it's open still?

[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: He's gone...

[i]Siren spat out more blood onto the ground, glistening in the light of the SUV's tail lights.[/i]

Siren: Sh-t!

Lupos: We'll get him back...what's his problem anyway?

Siren: Well, you know the whole story.

[i]Siren turned her head to the side to see the rift gone from her sight. Disappeared.[/i]

Siren: How'd it close?

Lupos: Liam?

Liam: If no one put a seal on it...it should close if one stops concentrating on the rift...

[i]Liam and Lupos helped Siren into the SUV with Zack rested on the steering wheel. Lupos opened the driver-side door and carried him to the back with Siren. Liam took the pasenger's side while Lupos started the engine and drove back...[/i]

Lupos: [i]Espa...[/i][/COLOR]