OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos cut the link off abruptly and drove harder, trying not to think about anything else but the road...[/i]

Liam: Lupos....something wrong...

Lupos: We'll see...

Siren: *grabbing her arm with a piece of cloth* You're old enough to handle this...

Lupos: I feel like a little kid!

Liam: Well look at all 4'8 of me!

Zack: Whoo...that's funny...

Lupos: But it feels like such a trivial game right now...with Sion out of the picture.

[i]Lupos pulled out of the freeway and went onto the residential blocks...[/i]

Siren: Lupos...we can't fight if you're not feeling well. You know, with Sion basked in the rift, he'll become a lot harder to kill...

Lupos: I know...

[i]Lupos slowed down and took a left turn into Liam's garage...he took a deep breath and got out.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She crossed her legs and closed her eyes......relishing the silence of her mind.....for the time. She heard Lupos come in the room, and she turned her face towards his, eyes opened.[/i]

Espa: ....you think I'm trivial.

Lupos: I never said that.

Espa: I guessed. But I don't care as much now as I would've.

Lupos: Why?

Espa: ....if you're going to scold me, get it over with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos closed his mouth and opened his mind...

"Would it really matter if I did it or not? What kind of person did you turn out to be anyway? If you don't care then leave! Apparently, I've done something wrong and you have other things on your mind. I thought that you would be a valuable addition to what Siren, Liam, and I have created, but your putting us at risk. So are you going to fight with us, or just stay here and try to communicate with dead spirits?"[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa clenched her teeth, then looked down......

"....I've always been good at disapointing people. And this is no different. I'll see you around then."

She stood up, grabbed her backpack, and walked out the door...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos stood at the driveway as he watched his kin disappear from his sights. Siren and Liam joined up with him and each put a hand on his shoulders.[/i]

Siren: Don't feel bad about it.

[i]Lupos looked down after she vanished from his sights.[/i]

Lupos: This is depressing.

Liam: All in the life of a Nosferatu...

Siren: Look what happened to me...Sion...now Zack...but even though he's a lot more loose, he sticks close by.

Lupos: I don't even want to think about comparing Espa with Sion, it's wrong...

Liam: Hopefully, she'll come back. But we have to keep moving ahead.

Siren: There's really no time for guessing anymore and we really need to get out spirits up.

Liam: Blood?

[i]Siren, Liam, and Lupos went downstairs into Liam's wine cellar and spent the entire night sharing their past life stories over preserved and aged delights...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: I guess the sugars inside fermented...this is from my old, old stash...right when I was embraced.

Lupos: So you're really old?

Siren: He was a spoiled kid...his father owned a winery back in the old country. He had a huge wine celler that Liam helped make the wine. Then he was embraced with me onlooking...he went crazy.

Lupos: So who's blood is this, Liam?

Liam: No comment...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa looked at the setting moon and shuddered slightly. Summoning up the remainder of her energy, she turned her feet and took off at a light footed lope, keeping her steps easy......the nearest place would be her uncles....and she intended to use it.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The three of them shared a laugh and turned to Siren...[/i]

Lupos: Hey, how about your embrace?

Siren: Mine?

Liam: Yeah, you've never told us anything about your past life before, except that you were from Cairo or something like that.

Siren: Well...I wasn't really much of an important person in my village by the desert, but I managed to find work among the servants...carrying huge blocks of stone.

Lupos: That many years ago?

Siren: Yeah, I'm old...anyway, there was a Nosferatu colony that decided to take up residence around when I was 20 or something and they embraced me a couple years later when the found out about me.

Lupos: How'd they find out?

Siren: One of the Nosferatu fell victim to my beauty.

Liam: Hah...was it Sion?

Siren: No...he comes in way later...

Liam: So who was it?

Siren: I forgot his name...but he was quite the charmer...and my embrace was quite painless.

Lupos: But, what happened to him?

Siren: Well, he was killed by Sion about 200 years down the road.

[i]Lupos hung his head low.[/i]

Siren: What's wrong?

Lupos: Espa....

Siren: It's her choice if she wants to go back or not...but...we still have a threat to take care of and we do need you at top performace.

Liam: But he isn't...and I don't think he will be for quite a while.

Lupos: I wish she was here right by my side though.

Siren: Then she has to learn that her first duty is to the one who embraced her because that's the only reason why we embrace...our numbers may be dwindling, but we only embrace because we care about the person and we want to take care of them and be with them. And in return, they take care of us until it is our time to leave.

Lupos: Straight out of the textbook...

Siren: The problem is, we can't naturally have children...

Lupos: So, should we start looking for Espa?

Liam: No, you do...we don't have to...

Siren: But not now...she tried to use forbidden black magic...summoning of creatures...that's risky...

[i]Lupos stood up.[/i]

Lupos: Well then, I guess I'll have to rest for now...

Liam: I know... we all should...

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa climbed the stairs to the attic of her Uncle's apartment. The whole place was filled with both dust and herb leavings....and a strong smell of ginger permeated the entire room. She dropped her pack to the ground and sank to her knees......fatigue taking over...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos said goodnight to the others and the took to their respective rooms inside Liam's mansion. As Lupos prepared for sleep, he looked around the room and found several items that belonged to Espa...one of which was a silver locket. He opened it and a small piece of paper fell to his side.[/i]

Lupos: ...

[i]He picked it up and looked at it...nothing but a slip of paper with a red spot on it...he took a whiff and realized immidiately that it was her's and Lupos' blood mixed, taken during her embrace...The thoughts of the past surged through his mind, each and every single detail. He carefully put the paper back inside the locket and closed it, setting it on the table against his bed. He fell asleep...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]When Espa woke up, the first thing she noticed was the scent of fresh blood in the room. She sat up immediatly and looked around. A single candle was burning on the table and three Triste witches were standing around her. Almost instantly, her hand dropped to the blade at her side...and she almost drew it, then she stopped and waited.[/i]

"You had us guessing for a long time........"

"What now?"

"Oh nothing much...just your blood in exchange for the others."

"Try it."

"Should we?"

"I don't think you'll suceed....."

"What if we do?"

"Then it's the end."

[i]But before a move could be made, a presence appeared in Espa's mind and shot forward, sending a psychic wave out from her body and into the three Tristes. Espa stood up, slightly shaken....then pinched the candle out. The three had disapeared and the presence was gone.......[/i][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=darkblue]"So this is where you are..."

Espa: Who's...

[i]Lupos stepped out of the shadows and into the moonlight. His tall frame loomed over Espa as she sat down on the wooden floor.[/i]

Lupos: They came for you.

Espa: I can take care of them.

Lupos: I amplifyed your damage by tenfold...you weren't alone on that one.

Espa: What do you want?

Lupos: I don't want anything from you.

Espa: Then why are you here?

Lupos: To get you back.

Espa: Why?

[i]Espa looked down at the floor. Lupos crouched down and put his hand on her face.[/i]

Lupos: You already know why...

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]A tear spilled from her eyes, and she could feel the emotions she had buried inside her rise up again.......she looked away, unwilling to face Lupos. Espa turned and stood up. Then she turned and closed the door of the shop behind her and silently crosssed the streets, moving quickly.[/i]

Espa: Follow me if you want, I'm hungry.

[i]An hour later, she found what she was looking for, a small group of gang members, talking and smoking. There was a young girl with them. She looked about 18, with big green eyes and thick blonde hair. Something was seriously wrong with her aura, and Espa noticed an unhealthy look to her.......Soon it was obvious, she had been severely beaten, and raped......she had also recently given birth to a child, without prenatal care. Espa walked in behind them then leaned against the wall, arms crossed, a smile playing around her face...One of them turned around and leered at Espa.[/i]

NPGM[Non playable gang member]: Heeeey, what'd you come from?

Espa: ...Hell.

NPGM #2: Oo, we gots ourselves a funny one this time...

[i]Before any further pleasantries could be exchanged, Espa pounced, knocking the first guy to the ground, ripping his throat apart...then she turned around and tore the other humans apart, leaving only the girl alive. The girl stared at Espa.....[/i]

NPG[Non playable girl]: ...Are you going to kill me?

Espa: Do you want to die?

NPG: Only if you take my baby with you.

Espa: Why?

NPG: It's my baby girl. Rena. She's the only things I love on this Earth. Even if she can't speak.

Espa: Why do you want me to take her?

NPG: She'll have a chance to survive...with one of you.

Espa: .....I'll will.

NPG: ....be good to her.

Espa: Don't worry any more.

[i]She stepped forward, and with a single quick movement, ended the girl's life, sparing her any further pain. She drank deeply....her senses reeling with energy.[/i]

Lupos: ...are you going to do it?

Espa: Of course.

[i]She turned and climbed the fire escape ladder, keeping her senses prepped for the small aura of one human baby....A slight cry broke the quiet, and Espa kicked open the door in a flash. A baby of about two months stared up at Espa with the same green eyes. She was small, with pale skin and a thatch of thick platinum blonde hair. Maternal instinct took over, and Espa picked up Rena, the blankets she was wrapped in, and her bottle. She smiled happily and her aura, which was a light skyblue, flickered.[/i]

Espa: I guess I get to take care of you now.

Rena: ........

Espa: Oh bloody moon.

Rena: ???

Espa: Come on.

[i]She turned and slid down the way she came. Lupos watched her carefully...noting the way she held Rena in her arms...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos stood on the rooftop as he watched Espa running away...he crossed his arms and remained still as a swift breeze caused his trenchcoat to flair lightly. He squinted, feeling frustration and anger. His blood was boiling to the point where his eyes turned a deep red. In the tension he shed a tear when he noticed the baby in her arms. He lost her...[/i]

Lupos: Damn it...

[i]He took out his sword, aimed it towards the ground, jumped and landed on an unsuspecting victim, making a clear slice through his neck, a painless death. He sheathed back his sword and dragged him into the shadows for a quick meal. He noticed the tatoo on his neck...the symbol of "Ankh" an Egyptian god...he dropped the body because of the poisoned blood and headed back towards Liam's mansion with two things in his mind...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Espa turned and opened the door to Liam's mansion with one hand, she closed the door behind her and walked over to the nearby couch. Rena opened her eyes and looked around expectantly.[/i]

Liam: What's this?

Espa: A human baby....the daughter of my dinner.

Liam: Did you make her a promise?

Espa: To keep her alive.

Lupos: *bangs the door open*

Espa: ....got milk?[/COLOR]

[i]Liam leant against the wall, surprised look on his face at the sight of the child[/i]

Liam: what the. .?

Espa: you heard

[i]Liam walks around to the baby, eyes now staring intently into his, Liam stopped and then sat down looking as though he was thinking something over[/i]

Liam: milk is in the fridge. .very strange. .*thinks for a while* that aura. .hmmmm. .

[i]Liam stands up and comes back with a milk carton[/i]

Liam: heres me thinking you crossed over

Espa: what do you mean?

Liam: *chuckles* growing your own, but I knew you weren't heartless. .

[i]Lupos stood by the door...waiting...Siren appears by him and watches...[/i]

Lupos: I.........

[i]Liam turned to him...[/i]

Liam: Lupos?

Lupos: ...nothing...

[i]Lupos lowered his head and walked inside, past them, and downstairs into the basement...[/i]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Espa rolled her eyes at Liam and looked down at Rena, who gurgled happily....sucking the milk from her bottle quickly. Espa held her up, eyeing her slowly...then set her down in her lap.[/i]

Rena: ....

Espa: You don't talk yet....

Liam: No "Mama?"

Espa: Nope. Her mom said she was a mute, but I'm not so sure about that...

Liam: ......was her mom on drugs?

Espa: *shrugs* It's entirely possible. She was part of a gang in East L.A. Go figure.

[i]She stood up, bouncing Rena on her hip, then quickly passed her over to Liam and followed Lupos to the basement.[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Liam looks down at Rena now gurgling happily in his arms. Raising one surprised eyebrow at her, he reached for her bottle, gave it her and lay her on the couch before walking into the kitchen[/i]

Siren: *looks at Liam* didn't Espa ask you to look after Rena?

Liam: in a way yes, I'm sure you can manage, after all. .some of us haven't eaten yet. .:demon:

siren: *grumbles* yea...including me...>.< oh well..*looks down at rena* oh boy....liam...you can't just leave me with this thing! i dunno how to-......oh boy.....here we go....

siren sat down next to rena and looked at the tiny sleeping form sympathy gnawed at the edges of her mind....she ruthlessly smothered her feelings knowing they would be more trouble than they where worth...she debated what to do with her....siren wanted to go and see lupos but she diden't know how he would react... she sighed and picked the sleeping child up and headed to the basement... hesitently she nocked on the door the poked her head through

siren: lupos? hello?

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: .....he's asleep. Is Rena okay?

Siren: Yeah, I guess so.

Espa: ....I want her to be nurtured as a fledgeling. Can you do it?

Siren: Yes, I guess I could.

Espa: Thanks.

[i]She shut the door and turned around, then walked over to the bed and touched Lupos's sleeping form gently. Espa felt more remorse than anything....and was willing to talk it through, even if it meant swallowing her pride and admitting she was wrong. Lupos opened his eyes slowly.[/i]

Espa: ...Hey.

Lupos: Why did you run?

Espa: ....I've been thinking alot latlely about my actions....the Tristae, and how I act. And I've been acting like a child. More than anything else.

Espa: And I just felt like it was time for me to grow up...and stop being so afraid of living...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rena started crying. Siren tried to calm it down by singing, shaking, even standing still with her in her arms. But it just kept on screaming. Siren walked back inside...[/i]

Siren: I was never good with kids...

Lupos/Espa: I'll take her...

[i]Lupos and Espa looked at each other.[/i]

Siren: Umm...Espa, you're closer...Lupos...help her out.

[i]Siren passed Rena on to Espa and left the room. She began to calm down as Espa held her firmly against her breasts. Lupos stood up and walked up behind Espa.[/i]

Lupos: She's lovely...isn't she?

Espa: You think so?

Lupos: I was talking to Rena...

Espa: Oh...*blush*

[i]He placed his right hand on her shoulder.[/i]

Lupos: Rena'll grow up to be a very strong person...very powerful as well, with the proper training.

Espa: You're not concerned that took her in?

Lupos: Yes...I still am...though, I can take care of her in case you have something else in your hands.

Espa: Thank you...

Lupos: But...know this...before you can raise this child to be the best she can be...you have to do that to yourself first. Find your real self...

[i]Lupos and Espa looked down at Rena muttering something incoherent.[/i]

Espa: Okay...

Lupos: You can't run though...with this child. If you do need some time away...I need your assurance that you'll come back...at least tell me that...please...?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Espa looked up at Lupos, eyes brimming with tears.[/i]

Espa: I'll always come back.

Lupos: ...that means alot to me.

Espa: .....I can't leave now. Not with Rena to take care of. A death wish to keep.

Lupos: Just don't leave.

Espa: I won't, not until much later, maybe in twelve years or so...[/COLOR]