OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos ran up to Liam's house when he felt Espa's pain...He looked back to see her Aura on fire. He then looked back at the house to see three other Auras burning with hatred. He paused in deep thought for a few moments. Whether or not to confront the demon Kira or team up with Liam and Siren to defeat Sion. He was close enough so it would have been wise to help them out. But they were expereinced, what could he do? But, then, he remembered Siren's place, what happened and he couldn't help but charge into the house and down, into the basement. Lupos had confidence in Espa, that she could rid herself of the demon, if only for a short while. He grabbed both of the Katanas from the fireplace as he passed by the living room and charged down the stairs, unsheathing them both...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa's cluctched the sides of her head, mind filled with dark rushing noise, then everything went still. It was then that she realised she had been screaming at the top of her lungs.....Panting with the effort, she hit the ground on all fours.[/i]

NPC: You okay?

Espa: :demon:

[i]She leapt on top of the person, moving like a tiger. As she crashed down on her she knocked the girl down the embankment and the two rolled down a steep hill and came to rest in a ditch.........Rising above her, she swiftly bit her neck and drank deeply....[/i][/COLOR]

Sion: *smiles Majin Vegeta style* why dont you have on of your own?

Liam: *laughs* try me

*Sion without warning leaps forward and visciously slices through the muscle tendons in his arm, making it useless and how do you say it? Hurt like hell*

Liam: :flaming: good thing I'm left handed :devil:

*Liam picks up his dropped blade, sheathes it and puts his useless one in a makeshift sling*

Liam: *unsheathes his blade* continue:demon:

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos waited outside the door, wielding the two blades. His years of experience all came down to his body. He wasn't thinking, he kept his mind clear and waited for the signal when Sion had the upper hand. Siren didn't notice Lupos' feint aura since he had no current emotion that she could see. He was hidden.

Lupos: Even if you win, Sion...you can't destroy us...:demon:[/i][/COLOR]

siren slumps aginst the wall, her thoughts stray from the fight and go to zack

siren: *thinking* i hope you'll be alright... *sighs and thoughts turn to the fight* i wonder if liam is strong enough to kill sion... i hope so

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa rose from her victim langidly, body pulsing with energy again.......she stretched out her back and brushed off her clothes. Taking her bearings, she leapt up the hill to the car and threw out two would be theives.[/i]

NPT[None playable theif]: WTF?

Espa: Beat it or get beat.

NPT: Who's gone makes us?

[i]She took a step forward and bared her fangs, hands clawed....Their eyes went wild, and they both groveled shamelessly. Espa smirked, and let her aura flare into existance, covering both of them. The two gasped, then slumped over, bodies drained.....[/i][/COLOR]

[i] Sion and Liam exchange a flurry of blows, their movement incomprehensible. Occasionally blood droplets fall to the floor, signalling a hit, soon both fighters slow down and leapt apart glaring at each other.

Liam stands with a gash across his chest, Sion stands with numerous cuts across one shoulder[/i]

Liam: *winces but forces it into a glare* how many souls did you steal to get this power Sion?

Sion: not souls. .soul :devil: one demon suffices. .

[i]Liam stands slightly in shock, but he regains his composure, he should have known Sion would step that low[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: C'mon, Liam...finish the guy off..

[i]Lupos waited in the shadows for the right moment to come in and make his appearance to Sion.[/i]

Liam: Only you would sink that low...to steal a demon from your dreams...or is it the other way around.

Sion: Just shut up and finish this!!

Siren: Even if this finishes you'll escape and we'll all live for another day.

Sion: Not if I I'm around you won't...

Liam: And how would that be? You might finish me off, but I'm still here...with a whole new set of arts.

[i]Sion readied his sword...Lupos listened to each and every word that was said during the fight, how "only he would sink that low." In his mind, all he would have to do is read his aura, come bursting in and finish him off at the right moment.[/i][/COLOR]

Liam: *eyes narrow and he charges at Sion, blade gleaming* Sion you will perish

Sion: and I will take you will me:devil:

[i]Liam rushes at Sion, the battle continues, but Liams blades is embedded deep inside Sions black heart [/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Sion let out a distinct scream that shattered the mirror inside the room and pinched the three's eardrums...but Liam never let down.[/i]

Sion: I'll be back...

Liam: And I'll be ready...

Sion: Don't think I'll be alone when I do...

Siren: What do you mean by that...

[i]Lupos sheathed one of his swords and came through the door...[/i]

Liam: Nice of you to join us...is Espa safe?

Lupos: Yeah, she's right outside...

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Espa stood up angrily and kicked the both of them down the side of the cliff.......then sat down on the car's hood, twisting her hair up in a tight knot.......waiting for Lupos......[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Sion dissipated into the shadows and left a string of bats flying around, disorienting them slightly...[/i]

Siren: F-king...

[i]Siren concentrated her psyche and sent a pulse wave through the room, passing through Lupos and Liam, but knocking the bats and everything else within the room.[/i]

Lupos: Nice spell...

Liam: Just a basic telekenesis spell...

Siren: Times ten...

[i]Siren pushed all the bats through the basement fireplace and threw them up into the sky...coming out of the chimney. It created a cloud of black soot in the sky that slowly moved across L.A.[/i]

Liam: Espa's outside?

Lupos: Yeah...I'll be right back...

[i]Lupos made a run for it...he had tricked Sion into looking outside the house...but he wouldn't be fooled for long and he sprinted back to the SUV...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa's eyes snapped open and she looked at Lupos running towards her. She stood up and waited quietly.[/i]

Lupos: Sion's still looking for you.

Espa: I don't care.

Lupos: You what...?

Espa: ..........[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos hung his head low as he stepped out of the SUV parked in front of Liam's house. He joined up with Siren who was standing in the middle of the drive way screaming her lungs out.[/i]

Siren: SION!!!

Lupos: Siren...relax...

Siren: He's still here...

Lupos: *sniffs the air* I don't sense him around. He isn't nearby.[/COLOR]

siren growled low in her throat...

siren: i'm trying to convince him other wise...*shakes head* maybe i'm trying too hard to find him... i'll forget about it for now i think...where's zack?? i haven't seen him in a long time...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa stood still next to the door............arms crossed, eyes half shut. She glanced at Zack then looked away, bored and uninterested.[/i]

Lupos: Espa.....

[i]She looked up at him, and as soon as she did, he gasped. Espa's eyes weren't green, they were black, rimmed with red. She glared at him, then looked away.[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Liam leant on the wall for a while, thinking over the nights events, before walking to his apothecary for some healing herbs[/i]

Liam: [i]good thing his blade was not poisoned. .[/i]

[i]He opens the door and moves around the shelves, collecting different items. Liam picks up a bandage and somewhat awkwardly wraps it around the herbs on his useless arm[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos ignored it and headed back downstairs where he saw Liam patching himself up.[/i]

Liam: I'm fine here...

Lupos: I needed to get away from all of that upstairs.

Liam: Espa?

Lupos: How'd you know?

Liam: I've known for a while now...I'm way older that you are and thus have more experience in everything.

Lupos: Don't boast :demon:

Liam: I'm not lying though...aside from that, Espa's being really apathetic, eh?

Lupos: You could say that...

Liam: Y'know, I've never really seen that kind of behaivor before, especially towards another Nosferatu like yourself.

Lupos: What's wrong with her?

Liam: Beats me...but I think she's old enough not to go into a tantrum like that. *Tightens bandage*

Lupos: That'll take a while to grow back.

Liam: I messed up Sion badly too, so it balances out.

Lupos: So I just let her be?

Liam: Oh no...that would be immature and foolish...if she's acting like a kid, treat her like one.

Lupos: That's cruel.

Liam: Who said it wasn't going to be easy?

Lupos: *sigh*

[i]Liam pushed Lupos to the wall.[/i]

Liam: Listen to me...if you really want her to be a well-composed Nosferatu, you'll find the way...but you have to muster the courage...

Lupos: If she doesn't listen?

Liam: Than we have to excommunicate her.

Lupos: ...

Liam: We can't have her jepordizing our safety.

Lupos: Should I bring it up now?

Liam: No, wait until your Aura isn't so bright red...[/COLOR]

siren entered the room were espa stood

siren: where's zack??

espa nodded to the stairs...siren looked at her once more then headed up shaking her head..upon entering his room she knew somthing was wrong...she froze and looked around... blood was sprayed across the room and all over the walls...she dipped her finger in a drop and licked it grimaceing...

siren: nosferatu... tainted...*she stiffened* sion....

she sprang up and clentched her fists... suddenly it hit her...

siren: zack?!?! ZACK?? DAMN!!

she quickly searched the room...running to the window she found a note and a lock of hair stuck to the wall with glass..:[I]i've taken your lover to a...safer location. if you want him back you will come alone to the cliffs over looking the gorge... i will be waiting. you will be there in two days on the full moon or he will die... oh and just incase you decide i'm bluffing?? i'll send one piece of him to you for every hour you're late... so...be on time...i'll see you there...

sion[/I]

siren growled and crushed the wooden banister that she was gripping

siren: how...*she ground her teeth* how did he get to him with out me knowing?? arrgh!!!!

i have a plan...so no going off and saving him...you can plan or whatever but leave the final attack on sion to me...

[COLOR=seagreen]Espa: .......

[i]She regarded the other Nosferatu silently, taking in what she knew from her host and her past lives.....this was not a bad place to start her rebirth, but she doubted her host would even live that long....It was a thought that made her dark heart seethe with anticipation.

A thousand rustling voices fild Espa's head and she struggled to remain standing. Espa could feel claws scrabling inside her mind, taking complete control of her body......Summmoning up the last of her will, she concentrated and the aura around her blazed into action and a wild scream built up inside her. It tore loose from her throat and echoed her plea for help........[/i]

Lupos: Espa?

Espa: Help me!

[i]As soon as she had said the words, the rustling and clicking increased and took her.[/i][/COLOR]