Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who though this game was way to short? I personally loved it, it was like a full on hand-to-hand Mech game, just what I was looking for. But... It ended so suddenly and unexpectedly. I was disappointed, it was way to short. I heard someone say that you could get the proper ending somehow, does anyone know how?
Posted
[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson][SIZE=3]PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING... IF NOT [/size][SIZE=7]SOMEONE BAN HIM[/SIZE] [SIZE=3] GOD HOW CAN U EVEN JOKE ABOUT IT :wigout: [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Yes, there are indeed two endings. I found the game boring a second time through, so I traded it in for The Olson Twins Game on PSX. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]lol, Crazy White Boy...that post just shot down [b]all[/b] of your pro-Xbox arguments.

I think you just lost a lot of respect as a "true gamer". lol

Please...other gaming members...go easy on him. :rolleyes: [/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]/me has had way to much sarcasim for today... thou i dunno... didnt 989 and square do something together? or something i heard rumors of them joining?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
*drops on the floor laughing at CWB post*

heh, anyway, no, 989 and square aren't doing anything together, 989 sucks, they ruined the twisted metal series with 3 and 4....
Posted
I know of the alternate endings aswell. The multiplayer ability that you can unlock has some flaws I think. Like one of you is furthest away from the screen and the other is right up and close. But the intensity is high I think in the real game.
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...