Nomura Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 I myself am a manga-ka and doujin-ka(recently figured out), and I'm hosting a lil' championship. Here's how it's played. I name a plot, you guys draw an anime, manga or original character in that plot. For example, "School day". You guys would draw a character in a school uniform, holding his/her lunchbox standing out side the school. Understand? It doesn't have to be colored either. And your first plot is just what I said a couple of words ago. Schoolday!
Kei Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 [color=darkblue][size=1]Hn.... While this would be a rather interesting competition in my opinion, I don't think that this would be the proper forum for it, being that this is an art-based competition. That being said, it might be better off in the Art forum. I'm not saying this to be mean, trust me. But like I said, being that what you have in mind is largely art-based, it would go there. MW is largely for the purpose of helping develop ideas with other members and talking about existing manga series. ^^; I'll just go ahead and move this now, heh.[/color][/size]
Nomura Posted November 19, 2005 Author Posted November 19, 2005 Thank you Lady Katana. :animesmil Alright let's get back to business. School day!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now