OtakuBoards

GBA spare parts

Kristoff119

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]buy a battery pack... then u have a battery and dont have to worry about the normal one ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, I don't see why people just buy a rechargable battery pack when they get their GBA... I mean, it's cheaper than buying batteries...[/SIZE]

Thank so much everybody, especially you jcgoudy. That site helped me so much I was afraid that I would never have a good battery cover again(sounds like I am overreacting).

There is a downside to the rechargeable batteries, the charge only lasts a certain amount of time even if you are not playing your gba.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Sorry everyone, deleted a few of the threads that seemed like flaming. . I don't want this forum turning bad for any reason. . try not to jump down everyone's throat and all will be good ^_^

As for spamming, I didn't see that. . but will try to check more often. . work usually keeps me from the majority of the posts.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kristoff119 [/i]
[B]Does anybody know how i can get spare parts for my gba because this kid i know accidentally broke my battery cover for my gba. [/B][/QUOTE]

eh?! this happened to my Colour Gameboy. Just use duck tape, or you can buy another battery cover for the GBA, GB, or GBC at Miter10, Bunnings Warehouse, or any Nintendo store....