Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Help with Copic Markers


Recommended Posts

Guest CluelessMom
Posted
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so please forgive me if it is not. My 12 year-old has asked for Copic Markers for her birthday, however we do not have a store nearby so I have to order them online. She asked for some pretty specific colors but I'm not sure which markers to choose. If anyone has the time to help out a clueless mom I would greatly appreciate it! The marker colors are:

blondish hair color
hazel
pink
cream/off white
apricot
amber/gold/yellow
red-violet
aqua

Thank you again and apologies if this is the wrong place!!!
CluelessMom
Posted
[color=darkslateblue] [url]http://www.copicmarker.com/[/url] is the main website for buying copic markers online. You can shop for them individually or in packs, and you can browse each individual color. :] Hope I helped.[/color]
Posted
Yeah, I'd also recommend that you go to the official website with your daughter so she can pick out the exact ones that she wants. Wish my mom did that when I first got copics!
Guest CluelessMom
Posted
Thanks everyone, I think I'll just have her pick the exact colors. Its so hard to see the colors on the computer monitor, I was hoping someone would have a suggestion for these colors!
I really appreciate the feedback!
Posted
[quote name='Nomura']May I ask what exactly copic markers are?[/quote]
Copic is a brand of marker that is very popular among artists who like to draw Manga styled pictures.
They have tons of different colours, making it hard to choose at times, and different shapes and sizes of marker.

They bleed a lot, because they have a lot of ink. I've been told that using them is like painting with a marker.

My girlfriend and her friends got their marker sets somewhere on eBay. Somebody on there just sells (not auctions) copics.

-ArV

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...