Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Purple]Can anyone turn this into a sig? I'd really appreciate it. Perhaps make it orange and purple as well?

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/bush.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]I tried and made one mysef but if someone can do better I'd like that.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Hug Monster][COLOR=Purple]Can anyone turn this into a sig? I'd really appreciate it. Perhaps make it orange and purple as well?

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/bush.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]I tried and made one mysef but if someone can do better I'd like that.[/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#333333][font=trebuchet ms]A slightly abridged version of the quote.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24909&stc=1[/img][/font][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]I just sized it down to the correct width and added some contrast to keep the text a bit readable. As a back up plan D:

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24981&stc=1[/IMG][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...