Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For all of the big video gamers out there who must play anything they get their hands on (like me),they must have a favorite gunslinger. Who is your favorite gunslinger? In here you can tell us.

Just for you all to know as a side thought as u do some heavy thinking, my favorite is Dante from Devil May Cry. He's really easy to use, he's got some great moves, and he's sexy! You must tell me!!!
Posted
I would have to agree with you on that too
I love Dante. He has his two guns,sword and special techniques what more could you want!.......*cough*him weilding a Katana*cough* :o
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]I don't play that much gun-toting video games, but I would have to say that I have some from various games. Like Vincent Valentine from FF VII because he is like the coolest gunner ever. I always used to like it whenever he shot at something because he always made it look cool. Heh.. half-vampire guys always get to me. And Yuna from FF X-2 because she did look a little tougher with two cool guns instead of being a summoner, but, I have to say that I did kind of miss summoning aeons all the time. XD

Do gunblades count as gunslinger?? Just wondering...XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
Grave without a doubt. His guns Cerebrus and his coffin filled with guns are reason enoguh. He kicks serious *** , sure the games suck but the chacter is my favorite of all time.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]I am going to have to go with 4 people. First of all Beyond the Grave, as Grave Yard has mentioned already. His Cerberus guns are awesome, plus I love the anime, and as Brandon he messes people up too.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Vincent Valentine, he is my all time favorite video game character. I'm looking forward for Dirge of Cerberus, to find out more about him. As well as it is going to be more of an action style game.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Leon S. Kennedy, Residen't Evil 4, I don't feel like I need to say any more. I think he takes shooting to a whole new level. It isn't all flashy and dual gun wielding, but I feel like I am him, and like I'm SWAT or something. He is like a gun master, with the arsenal he can carry.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]And lastly, I'd like to give props to Carl Johnson, aka CJ. You can pretty much shoot out of anything and everything. A wide range of weapons, and gangsta to boot, I can't argue with it at all.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]I dont know if he is really considered a gunslinger...Since he doesnt use any 'guns'. However I am quite fond of ratchet and his...Very useful weapons that he has around. No matter which game it is from he always seems to have one up on all the enemies... I espically like the obliterator....ooooo...shiney...

-shocked- I cant believe this hasnt been said yet.. How can anyone not love The Master Cheif?! No matter the odds are he can kill them...Actually that depends on the mode you are playing on... Legendary is something else...However once you have done that you are officially a master of halo..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Red]Sorry to break it to you man, but Master Chief just lacks style. I don't mean being able to defeat hordes of enemies at one time, any game character can do that. I'm talkin about serious style. Which Dante has the most of.[/COLOR] :cool:
Posted
Red from Red Dead Revolver. I loved that game so much. The inspiration from Sergio Leone's classic spaghetti westerns and Clint Eastwood's films just made it all the better.
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"RiSinG ZANNN!!!! The Samurai Gunman..."

[IMG]http://www.ncsx.com/www/ncs090798/rising_zan_1.jpg[/IMG]
Just to funny... The theme song was just to much...

[IMG]http://www.findmeagame.com/images/1/621701.jpg[/IMG]
"I'm the Super Ultra Sexy Hero, here to savvveeee the day!"[/FONT][/COLOR]

:animeswea

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ps, I'd say it's not fair to say Master Chief doesn't have style considering it's in First-Person View...[I]Just saying.;)[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"RiSinG ZANNN!!!! The Samurai Gunman..."

[IMG]http://www.ncsx.com/www/ncs090798/rising_zan_1.jpg[/IMG]
Just to funny... The theme song was just to much...

[IMG]http://www.findmeagame.com/images/1/621701.jpg[/IMG]
"I'm the Super Ultra Sexy Hero, here to savvveeee the day!"[/FONT][/COLOR]

:animeswea

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ps, I'd say it's not fair to say Master Chief doesn't have style considering it's in First-Person View...[I]Just saying.;)[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]


Finally a rising zan refrence! I see your one of the unfortunate 8 people who had to play this game.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Uh.
The Doom guy.
Why not, right?
I mean, sure, he was in first person games but you don't need 'style' when you're toting around some of the heaviest weaponry this side of the galaxy has to offer!

C'mon, the shotgun and the most feared and coveted weapon; the BFG 9000, oh yes.

The Doom guy alone took on Hell and that about as bad as it gets...He even WENT there toting around his shotty and slugging it out with Mancubi and Barons of Hell. He even destroyed the Icon of Sin that spawned the most feared enemies in one place at the same time over and over and over.

Hell Knights, Barons of Hell, Mancubi, Chain Gunners, Arachnotrons, Cacodemons, Arch Viles...I can continue, but I think that will suffice for 'style'

Wait, no...He killed the Cyber Demon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Grave Yard']Finally a rising zan refrence! I see your one of the unfortunate 8 people who had to play this game.[/quote]

Lol...True, but I thought he had a lot of "style," I mean he's the Super Ultra Sexy Hero, here to save the day...right? I thought he desired at least a moments notice. I just didn't want to say Dante, no matter how much *** he kicks. :D [/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...