Guest offtherecord Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 Have you guys heard of WA4 yet? It?s a brand new game being released in January. Ive had the opportunity to play it since I work for Xseed. It was created by the president of Square Enix. (they did final fantasy). WA4 is cool cuz its an RPG, which is my personal fav. but it also plays like an action game. Have any of you played any of the older versions? I haven?t had a chance, but I can still follow the new one because it has all new characters and and awesome new story.
Desbreko Posted December 17, 2005 Posted December 17, 2005 [color=#4B0082]It stands for Wild Arms 4. *changes title and adds it to the thread directory* I've heard bits here and there about the previous games in the series, but not a whole lot. I never really looked into them before, first because I wasn't even aware of them on the PS1, and then because I didn't have a PS2 for quite a while. But I might have to take a closer look now.[/color]
Meggido Posted December 17, 2005 Posted December 17, 2005 I've played Wild Arms 3 and am looking forward to WA4. The third game had one of the most elaborate final boss battles. The Final boss consisted of 9 different stages each getting more difficult. The first stage wasn't too easy in itself. I'm also waiting on Wild ARms: Code F (or something like that) which is a remake of the original if I remeber rightly.
copperingle Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 Hey All! I was lucky enough to play a demo of Wild Arms 4 and it is great. It is an RPG in a stlye that mixes Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I just read that RPGland.com gave it a score of 8.5 out of 10. It comes out tomorrow and I am excited! I played earlier Wild Arms games and was not impressed, but this version is being produce by a brand new company XSEED and it plays great! They've got a new battle systme based on ares instead of single characters. It really opens up tons of new possibilities during the fights. Seriously, check it out! [url]www.wildarms4.com[/url] I'd get ready for this one because I have a feeling it is going to be a title that is going to last for a long time.
Kenshin DX Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 [QUOTE=copperingle]Hey All! I was lucky enough to play a demo of Wild Arms 4 and it is great. It is an RPG in a stlye that mixes Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I just read that RPGland.com gave it a score of 8.5 out of 10. It comes out tomorrow and I am excited! I played earlier Wild Arms games and was not impressed, but this version is being produce by a brand new company XSEED and it plays great! They've got a new battle systme based on ares instead of single characters. It really opens up tons of new possibilities during the fights. Seriously, check it out! [url]www.wildarms4.com[/url] I'd get ready for this one because I have a feeling it is going to be a title that is going to last for a long time.[/QUOTE] Keep your pants on I wouldnt trust a review from RPGland. It got average reviews the game is not revolutonary in any way. But if you like the previuos titles(which I played ) your going to like this.Just dont expect it to shake the earth like FFX did.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now