kurin Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 :catgirl: I would probably match up yukina and touya up if I had the chance but who would be with Kuwabara?? :( Maybe Genkai.. :p
FloopusControl Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [quote name='kurin']:catgirl: I would probably match up yukina and touya up if I had the chance but who would be with Kuwabara?? :( Maybe Genkai.. :p[/quote] Hmm ok Inuyasha and Kagome {Inuyasha}, Miroku and Sango {Inuyasha}, Shippo and Rin {Inuyasha}, Sesshomaru and Kagura {Inuyasha}, Roy and Riza {FMA}, Ed and Winry {FM}, Ranma and Akane {Ranma 1/2}, Sasuke or Naruto and Sakura (cant make up my mind :animeswea ) {Naruto, Ino and Shikamaru {Naruto}. I think thats it from those animes. :animesmil
undead wolf Posted December 24, 2005 Posted December 24, 2005 FMA: Ed and Winry. Wolf's Rain: Toeboy and Cheza. Naruto: Sasuke and Hinata. Samuria Champloo: Jin and Fuu. That's all I can think of now.
Guest deefox Posted December 24, 2005 Posted December 24, 2005 (Fruits Basket)Tohru and Kyou (D N Angel) Risa + Dark Riku + Daisuke Thats all
IceRose Posted December 24, 2005 Posted December 24, 2005 Well lets see: Tenchi Muyo: Tenchi and Ryoko, Washu and Kagato (she can soften him up) Blue Seed: Kusanagi and Momiji, Kaede and Susano-oh, Mr. Kunikida and Ryoko, Koma and Yagashi Furuba: Hiro and Kisa, Haru and Rin, Tohru and Kyo, Yuki and Hana, Shigure and Uo Ranma: Ranma and Akane, Moose and Shampoo, Ukyo and Ryoga, Kuno and Nabiki
Panache Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Saki and grandfather happosai (think about it pervet +pervert =happy) Manga Naruto+Manga Hinata (screw sakura) Motoko(love hina)+Kenshin (it would work dammit there both clumsy sword people) Jr(R.O.D.)+Anita(R.O.D.)(U could cut the sexual tension with a knife) Slash(Mohoromatic maiden)+That cat from sailor moon Excel+Sanitarium Hyatt+hospital Elpalatzo+Pedros wife Minewa+and that guy who liked her alot in the show
darkartic Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 Which two Anime characters would you like to see on a blind date? i think it'd be funny to see Fuu(Samurai Champloo) and Sesshoumaru(Inuyasha) go out. Tlak About funny!!!
Dagger Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 This thread is not working out at all. Honestly, I'm kind of astonished that it's gone unchecked for so long. Anyway, to repeat what we usually say in these situations, listing character names isn't sufficient--no matter how long your list turns out to be. It's really important that you give reasons for your choices, or else the discussion won't be a discussion at all. On that note, complete sentences are beautiful and wonderful; try to use them. That mostly covers it. If you want more details about what good post quality insists of, feel free to PM me. Darkartic, I apologize for cutting your thread off prematurely; I merged it because it dealt with the same basic subject material as this topic, and only afterward did I realize that the original topic needed to be killed. You're welcome to create a new thread--just try to set a good example in your starting post. Thanks. Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts