Guest loving_kagoma Posted December 24, 2005 Posted December 24, 2005 [FONT=Impact][SIZE=2][COLOR=RoyalBlue][CENTER] gosh i cant pick! :animeangr which one do u think is better inuyasha r naruto :animestun i cant make up my mined! :animecry: :animedepr but i bet u can
undead wolf Posted December 24, 2005 Posted December 24, 2005 It's way too hard to choose between the two of them! :(
Kage Hakara Posted December 24, 2005 Posted December 24, 2005 thats hard...... why'd u cum up with that freakin' thread?!! well,anyway i think naruto with the chakra and all that...... yea but then inuyasha's tetsaiga and all the demon power...
blackfireknight Posted December 24, 2005 Posted December 24, 2005 tough call. naruto has the 9 tailed fox in him and inuyasha can go full demon
Kenshin DX Posted December 25, 2005 Posted December 25, 2005 I really dont like Inuyasha. Naruto is a pretty good manga. I'll go with Naruto.
HeartStopper Posted December 25, 2005 Posted December 25, 2005 if i had to choose i would pick naruto because i watch it more and i havent really been a big fan of it but i guess Inuyasha is good becasue it's the number 1 anime on The Otaku
sbsp13668 Posted December 25, 2005 Posted December 25, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'll say both but I like Inuyasha's style in pictures more than Naruto's so yeah! Merry Christmas! :catgirl: [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Sara Posted December 25, 2005 Posted December 25, 2005 [color=#333333][font=trebuchet ms]The post quality in this thread sucks. I'm sorry to say it, but it does. I'm going to give it one chance to improve. Read carefully. [b]If you are going to post in this thread, you need to elaborate on your decision[/b] or the lack thereof. Hyper one and two line posts are not acceptable. Not even on Christmas. Sorry, guys.[/color][/font]
kagomefruitcup Posted December 25, 2005 Posted December 25, 2005 I dunno I'd say both also because Naruto is all about nija and kung fu. And inuyasha is the same thing exept for the demon slaying. But if I had to choose I'd say Inuyasha only 'cuz I like art style. Eh tough choice, who ever made this thread anime lovers have a hard time with it.
Jewel 4 Souls Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 Inuyasha any day has a good story line and you grow to love the charaters. besides who would like to touch those adorable ear that Inuyasha has.
Kage Hakara Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 [QUOTE=][/QUOTE] Tough call.... Naruto has all the ninjetsu and jinjetsu and the ninja stuff... On the other hand,Inuyasha can go all demony plus the tetsaiga! So i would really say both!
IceRose Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 I choose Inuyasha, because I'm more familiar with the episodes and I've seen the movies. Naruto I've only seen a couple of episodes in japanese XD
Guest kai's girl 855 Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 I dont know inuyasha is the show that changed my life and naruto is cool but i say inuyasha because inuyasha made me interested in anime :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :animeblus :animeshy: :p
darkartic Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 I would have to say Inuyasha because the only thing it lacks from naruto is more ninjas. The thing i like about Inuyasha is that the demons range from Juuroumaru and Kageromaru(One was inside the other. Inuyasha slashed Juuroumaru in his stomach and Kageromaru came out) to Ryokotsusei which is huge adn was once IY's father's enemy. Besides that, every one sticks with their weapon and even have names. But I also like Naruto, too. ^_^ And i completly agree with you Kai's girl 855, that was the frist anime I saw and it got me waiting for more anime.
Guest demon,girl Posted December 30, 2005 Posted December 30, 2005 [COLOR=Blue]i think there both good. [/COLOR] :catgirl:
Panache Posted December 30, 2005 Posted December 30, 2005 Manga= naruto Anime= they are both below average but inu is slightly less below average games= naruto all the way baby The Naruto show sucks.
Genshiken Posted December 30, 2005 Posted December 30, 2005 inuyasha has a better setting, but naruto has a better plot. Now, put them together and you've got a fine looking anime :animeswea
Magus Posted December 30, 2005 Posted December 30, 2005 Neither one really interest me any more. (I was never interested in Inuyasha to start with) I have enjoyed Naruto (manga) over the anime as well as over Inuyasha, but I've grown tired of it. Naruto has better animation and a better plot IMO. (but it still lagged) I don't particularly care for much of the characters in it though. I'd say I only like about 2-4 characters. I don't care for the music in it either. (US or Japanese) And as far as Inuyasha goes. It just has nice music IMO. Other than that nothing sticks out for me. If I'd still watch it, it'd only be because of Sesshoumaru. (I've gotten tired of him as well lol) Naruto has more ups than Inuyasha but was a still a big let down for me. If only Inuyasha and Naruto did something with the repeating storyline. (Naruto doesn't repeat as much but it repeats. If it's going to repeat... do it in style like Bleach or Yu Yu Hakusho ^_^) Oh yea... my choice is Naruto btw.
sakurasuka Posted December 30, 2005 Posted December 30, 2005 [SIZE=1]I don't happen to like either or the animes, just so you know. The following applies to the mangas only, even though this is in thing Anime Lounge. I just don't even think the animes are good enough to deserve a mention. Naruto manga- The naruto manga has a nice, choppy art style. It's very fast-paced and doesn't put too much focus on romance, but there's still a touch of it here and there, which I happen to enjoy. The manga, fast paced as it may be, moves slow through the storyline to put emphasis on everything that happens. InuYasha doesn't do that, it moves through enemies as quick as possible to get to the next dillema. I love the inner struggles each main character faces, as well. In the manga right now, Naruto [spoiler]is struggling unknowingly with his fox demon, while Sazuke is trying to contain the curse Orochimaru put on him.[/spoiler] Not to mention Sakura's inner fight [spoiler]in choosing either Sazuke or Naruto.[/spoiler] You see this more when they're fighting, and I noticed a few lines in the [spoiler]Sazuke, Naruto/Zabuza[/spoiler] battle that Sakura murmured under her breath sort of fore-shadowing this struggle. InuYasha manga- I think the manga was put together much better than the anime. The manga moves slow enough to where you get all you can out of every scene, where the anime cuts out bits to fit episodes into that nice, 30 minute block. This manga moves at a nice pace, and it has a good diversity of characters. I don't, however, like the poorly done and predictable storyline. It bugs me to no end. Overall, though, I think they're both well done Mangas, and it's a difficult choice. In the end, I think [b]Naruto[/b] is a bit more enjoyable to read, though. But DNAngel, Gravitation, Chobits, I.D.Entity, Ragnarok, FLCL, and Cowboy Bebop kickes both of thier ***** any day.[/SIZE]
Kurama + Hiei Posted December 30, 2005 Posted December 30, 2005 I like InuYasha better... sorry to all the Naruto fans..... in cartoon network they compleatlly screwed up the anime, but in InuYasha they left in everything, the blood, cursing etc. But I must say Naruto is a very good manga series. *nods* :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl:
Heimdall Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Definetly Naruto. With Inu-Yasha he always does the same thing over and over again, a demon comes something happens to Kagome and Inu-Yasha ends up saving her. But Naruto has a fresh new start, something different. So Im rooting for Naruto. *thumbs up*
Kenshin DX Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 I agree with sakurasuka. I really dislike both animes heres why... 1. They both run to long they feel like soap opreas. 2. Im not crazy about the animation for either its not as fluid as I like it to be. 3.I really dont care for the storylines especialy Inuyasha. 4. The filler episodes are absolutlely terrible I much rather read the manga than listen to Inuyasha complain or Naruto say belive it.
luzkage Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Definitely Naruto, even though it lacks the element of romance. It does have magic, action ,adventure, heroes, villians etc. After seeing Inuyasha to the last anime episode, I was tragically disappointed with the ending. Maybe the producers got tired of making the episodes...I'm not sure but the ending just pissed me off. The romance was not concluded and Naraku remained at large. It's a good anime but I have to say Naruto.
Panache Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 Ok Naruto has a good manga and some decent games and thats it. Inu is trash its older brother Ranma 1/2 on the other hand is a very good anime. Ranma is closer to naruto in it goodness in the manga department and far better than naruto in the anime part of things.
Dark Neko-Chan Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]Hmm... The Naruto manga is better than the anime. Waaaaaaay better. Too much dubbing in the anime.:animecry: And I can't decide between the InuYasha anime vs. manga thing. :animestun Soooo... I suppose InuYasha would win, but I personally like Naruto better 'cause I drift in and out of my InuYasha addiction. (I like the plot better, too. Ninjas![/COLOR] :animesmil
Recommended Posts