OtakuBoards

School.... Nooooo!!!!

SSJ5 Vegeta

Just curious when does everybody else's school begin. Mine begins on this Wednesday, unfortunately :(. What ever happened to that saying "No more homework, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks,"? That saying is highly over-rated. Anyway hope the rest of you have a nice school year.

ive started school since aug2 man. i have my daily schedual all figured out. from morning to night. im not getting much homework sofar and hopefully it will stay that way. and im also doing work too, im actually keeping up in class. if everything stays the same other than some minor details this year will be perfect. any wrong thing that happens in school could destroy my whole day...

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I started school at the start of the year, and I started third term about a month and a half ago... [/B][/QUOTE]
wow, so is that how the school year in Australia is, interesting

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yes, and I find your's interesting also... [/B][/QUOTE]
not surprising, I guess

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

Huh? Isnt that Saturday? [/B][/QUOTE]'well he might be in another part of the world

Pulling a wizard of oz lion out the window thing eh KUNIVA? Anyway it's gonna' suck going back to school. The only good thing I'll get to see my friends. Wow, like I don't do that in the summertime anwayz. Oh well, I guess if ya' think positive it'll fly by just like the past school years. Last year I ran through the school in my boxers and a gorilla mask. What crazy sh** do I have planned for this year? :D Hehehe.... Well you'll just have to find out... Muahahaha...

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Mine starts Sept. 15th... [/B][/QUOTE]
no!!! yo start later than me, i have been beaten