SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Just curious when does everybody else's school begin. Mine begins on this Wednesday, unfortunately :(. What ever happened to that saying "No more homework, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks,"? That saying is highly over-rated. Anyway hope the rest of you have a nice school year.
Will2x Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 ive started school since aug2 man. i have my daily schedual all figured out. from morning to night. im not getting much homework sofar and hopefully it will stay that way. and im also doing work too, im actually keeping up in class. if everything stays the same other than some minor details this year will be perfect. any wrong thing that happens in school could destroy my whole day...
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I started school at the start of the year, and I started third term about a month and a half ago...
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I started school at the start of the year, and I started third term about a month and a half ago... [/B][/QUOTE] wow, so is that how the school year in Australia is, interesting
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] wow, so is that how the school year in Australia is, interesting [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, and I find your's interesting also...
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yes, and I find your's interesting also... [/B][/QUOTE] not surprising, I guess
sia Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 tomorrow...aug.20. its gonna be a pain in the butt too.but hey we get out early all this week:) which means no home work :) :) :)
Cecil Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE] Originally posted by Treble: August 25, Thats when i come back to School.[/QUOTE] Huh? Isnt that Saturday?
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I go in August 30. It sounds so close when you compare the dates: August 19, and August 30. So I just think it's the 9th, and school starts the 20th. Makes it seem further away. ;)
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B] Huh? Isnt that Saturday? [/B][/QUOTE]'well he might be in another part of the world
KUNIVA Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]I go back on the 4th of September and im glad to be going back...wait a minute what am i saying *jumps out of window[/color][/font]
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 Pulling a wizard of oz lion out the window thing eh KUNIVA? Anyway it's gonna' suck going back to school. The only good thing I'll get to see my friends. Wow, like I don't do that in the summertime anwayz. Oh well, I guess if ya' think positive it'll fly by just like the past school years. Last year I ran through the school in my boxers and a gorilla mask. What crazy sh** do I have planned for this year? :D Hehehe.... Well you'll just have to find out... Muahahaha...
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]Mine starts Sept. 15th... [/B][/QUOTE] no!!! yo start later than me, i have been beaten
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now