Dragonballzman Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 ...How Chi-Chi dies!!! :eek: Although sometimes when I watch it it's sad coz' of poor Goten, but sometimes it's funny! What do you think?
DBZM_Brolly Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 HOw does she die? I havent got there yet. Is it in Z or GT?
Syk3 Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 I don't really wanna give it away but if you really wanna kno, i'll post it. It is pretty funny though...lol...
Ryan Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=indigo][size=3] Dude, I haven't seen it yet!!!!! Tell me now!!!!!!!!:cussing:[/color][/size]
SephirothNIN Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Well, super buu turns her into an egg and steps on her, it's not really a hilarious death, or one that makes u cry or anything...I dunno it was just a death, I thought Dabura's death was funnier. Heh seeing him get all tense and then become a giant cookie w/ the "-_-" look on his face, but then again majin buu was a lot more comical than his other forms.
sleepy Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 An egg, that's funny, at least that will keep her quiet. :bellylaug
k9* Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 lol, no kidding sleepy. she won't b on gohan to study all of the time now. :rolleyes: she gets on my nerves (i haven't cn it yet)
Syk3 Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Well, i thought it was pretty funny. You can find lots of pics on it over the net. But who says she won't make me study? She gets wished back of course, and I become extremly smart.
Posthumous Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 an egg:blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:
Posthumous Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]Mztik! Ur not banned after all!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah.:)Im happy Sorry Coolkam 007 forgot:drunk:
coolkam007 Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 mztik, please dont reply with only one word, its spam, and next time i'll just delete it
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Hehe, i thought it was pretty funny when that happened. But Dabura's death WAS funnier
Dragonballzman Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 Well, I haven't got to the ep yet either, I acually downloaded the *** ep with subs off KaZaA! *Walks up to Buu* Goten: Huh? What the?! Mom! Piccolo: What does the think she's doing?! Chi-Chi: *SLAP!!* That's for killing my Gohan! Give me back my GOHAN!!!!!!!!! Majin Buu: ...:blueshift: Become an egg. Chi-Chi: Huh? [COLOR=red]Turns round and zaps her into an EGG, then STAMPS on her!!![/COLOR] Goten: :bawl: :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :eek: :bawl: --- I kinda feel sorry for him when that happens...;)
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Well the whole getting stepped on by Buu wasn't very funny. Again daburas death was better.
Dragonballzman Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 How did he die? By the way ppl, I just downloaded the ep where Vegitto starts fighting Buu, and while the dead Chi-Chi, Bulma and Videl look for Gohan in heaven, Dabura is there with them, and says that he's changed his ways and wants to be a good guy! :eek:
Syk3 Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Dabora died when he got buu mad. Buu was hungry and after a long, exauhsting, yet pitiful fight against buu, buu used his penis on his head to zap dabora. Dabora slowly came together and turned into a cookie. The cookie loooked like a cartoon dabora. Buu then put the whole thing in his mouth, and ate him. That scene in heaven must hav been funny, can't wait to c it.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]Dabora died when he got buu mad. Buu was hungry and after a long, exauhsting, yet pitiful fight against buu, buu used his penis on his head to zap dabora. Dabora slowly came together and turned into a cookie. The cookie loooked like a cartoon dabora. Buu then put the whole thing in his mouth, and ate him. That scene in heaven must hav been funny, can't wait to c it. [/B][/QUOTE] I agree probably will be funny but does Chi-Chi really die in GT
Dragonballzman Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Ehhhhh.......No, I don't think she dies in GT.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Ehhhhh.......No, I don't think she dies in GT. [/B][/QUOTE] Thats what I said:raspberry
Dragonballzman Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Whoops, when you said [QUOTE]but does Chi-Chi really die in GT[/QUOTE] it sounded like a question :rolleyes:
kakkarot ssj4 Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 doesnt everyone die on earth cause of buu(who doesnt have much power)?????? it must of been a shock for a person if he mysterously lived and saw everyone dead. let alone tha fact that king yamma has with all the dead people scrambling on snake way:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bellylol:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 haven't seen it, but it sounds hilarious.
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Where's the best place to DownLoad DBZ episodes?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now