OtakuBoards

Lupin the Third - was there ever a game?

copperingle

To begin, LUPIN the THIRD is my favorite Anime charater. I'd like to say that I wish they'd meak it into a movie, but I know it'd never live up to my standards.

Does anyone know if there was Lupin the Third game that existes waaaay back in the 80's? The one I am thinking of played much like Dragon's Lair - you had to move the controller in the correct direction to keep the cartoon going. I have a memory of it from way back. Does anyone know anything about this? I think that the title may have been something called "Roof Jumper" but I am not sure?

Thanks for any help.

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='copperingle']To begin, LUPIN the THIRD is my favorite Anime charater. I'd like to say that I wish they'd meak it into a movie, but I know it'd never live up to my standards.[/quote]

They made a couple movies of it, but I have no clue what they're called...

[quote name='copperingle']Thanks for any help.[/quote]

You're welcome. [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=#4B0082]Yes, that's one of the Lupin the 3rd movies. I've seen it, it was pretty good.

But seeing as this is the gaming forum, can we keep this thread on the topic of the games, please? I believe there's a Lupin thread in the Anime Lounge for discussing the anime.[/color]