Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
To begin, LUPIN the THIRD is my favorite Anime charater. I'd like to say that I wish they'd meak it into a movie, but I know it'd never live up to my standards.

Does anyone know if there was Lupin the Third game that existes waaaay back in the 80's? The one I am thinking of played much like Dragon's Lair - you had to move the controller in the correct direction to keep the cartoon going. I have a memory of it from way back. Does anyone know anything about this? I think that the title may have been something called "Roof Jumper" but I am not sure?

Thanks for any help.
Posted
A Lupin the 3rd game was released in the US for PS2 in 2004... I know there are other ones on random systems in Japan, but I'm not familiar with any of them.
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='copperingle']To begin, LUPIN the THIRD is my favorite Anime charater. I'd like to say that I wish they'd meak it into a movie, but I know it'd never live up to my standards.[/quote]

They made a couple movies of it, but I have no clue what they're called...

[quote name='copperingle']Thanks for any help.[/quote]

You're welcome. [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Yes, that's one of the Lupin the 3rd movies. I've seen it, it was pretty good.

But seeing as this is the gaming forum, can we keep this thread on the topic of the games, please? I believe there's a Lupin thread in the Anime Lounge for discussing the anime.[/color]
Posted
Yeah that was my bad :animeangr . I had just come out of the anime lounge when I typed that. So sorry for it but I meant that the game was called [I]Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King[/I] for PS2.
Posted
yeah there was one waaaay back on some weird japanese super retro system. there hasn't been a really mainstream one cept for the one for the ps2 but it kinda sucked. jigen is sooo much sexier than lupin!
Posted
Hey All:

Thank you for your help. I found the answer on another site.

HERE!
This is the game I was talking about:
[url]http://www.lupinencyclopedia.com/content/view/25/28/[/url]

Now, does anyoen have any idea where I can find this monster?
:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...