Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I'm wating for.....


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
I'm waiting for all the ladies of otaku to re-register they were fun to talk to;) , oh and I kno ginnylyn is here, so that's one down, how many more need to some:D :cool:
Posted
This brings up a question? Why didnt we keep the member files from the old otaku?
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]This brings up a question? Why didnt we keep the member files from the old otaku? [/B][/QUOTE]
that's mostly probably because it was change of type of boiard, and maybe because the hackers knew their passes.
Posted
Even if you did switch to a ubb you could still keep the files , rite?
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Even if you did switch to a ubb you could still keep the files , rite? [/B][/QUOTE]
Hmm, I think, it might have been ahrder with php and cgi I guess
Posted
The thing is, this is a vB, uses php..
The old otakuboards was a UBB, used cgi..
Two totally different scripts. The reason that they can't restore the profiles is because of the different scripts, they'd have to do it manually...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]The thing is, this is a vB, uses php..
The old otakuboards was a UBB, used cgi..
Two totally different scripts. The reason that they can't restore the profiles is because of the different scripts, they'd have to do it manually... [/B][/QUOTE]
that's basically what I said
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
that's basically what I said [/B][/QUOTE]

Except he said it with more detail...

Whatever is the case, you are both right. It's hard to change from php to UBB scripts... probably impossible... so thus that is why....
Posted
besides, i bet he wanted to start over... i think it was a wise decision, even if he could do watever it was u guys were talkin bout... :p :confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Even though all our posts got reset, the boards are so much better now since they changed to vB. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, the boards do look much better now...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]I'm waiting for all the ladies of otaku to re-register they were fun to talk to;) , oh and I kno ginnylyn is here, so that's one down, how many more need to some:D :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm glad now, they are mostly back, i don't think one of the girls is missing:D :D :D :D :cool: :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
I'm glad now, they are mostly back, i don't think one of the girls is missing:D :D :D :D :cool: :p [/B][/QUOTE]

mysticbabe is...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

mysticbabe is... [/B][/QUOTE]
no I'm pretty sure I saw her somewhere
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
no I'm pretty sure I saw her somewhere [/B][/QUOTE]

i checked members she is not...
Posted
The boards do look way better but I lost all my posts :( (well no duh, everyone else did too! ^^) I changed my username anyway. I had to sign-up again. And the reason of that, is most definetly the difference of the scripts. (ubb, vB)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...