OtakuBoards

I'm wating for.....

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
I'm waiting for all the ladies of otaku to re-register they were fun to talk to;) , oh and I kno ginnylyn is here, so that's one down, how many more need to some:D :cool:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]This brings up a question? Why didnt we keep the member files from the old otaku? [/B][/QUOTE]
that's mostly probably because it was change of type of boiard, and maybe because the hackers knew their passes.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Even if you did switch to a ubb you could still keep the files , rite? [/B][/QUOTE]
Hmm, I think, it might have been ahrder with php and cgi I guess

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]The thing is, this is a vB, uses php..
The old otakuboards was a UBB, used cgi..
Two totally different scripts. The reason that they can't restore the profiles is because of the different scripts, they'd have to do it manually... [/B][/QUOTE]
that's basically what I said

besides, i bet he wanted to start over... i think it was a wise decision, even if he could do watever it was u guys were talkin bout... :p :confused:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]I'm waiting for all the ladies of otaku to re-register they were fun to talk to;) , oh and I kno ginnylyn is here, so that's one down, how many more need to some:D :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm glad now, they are mostly back, i don't think one of the girls is missing:D :D :D :D :cool: :p