Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Pro Skater for Playstation is really cool. I played it at a friends house and it kicks major A**. But excitebike 64 is pretty good.
Posted
Tony Hawk is a great game but Tony Hawk 2 is out of this world same characters with some new hidden ones ( Spiderman yeah you heard me spiderman). Don't forget create skatepark and create skater. Plus new levels and hidden areas that will blow you away. But it won't end there Tony Hawk 2x for PS2 and Tony Hawk 3 for XBOX and GameCube already came out.:) ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]Tony Hawk is a great game but Tony Hawk 2 is out of this world same characters with some new hidden ones ( Spiderman yeah you heard me spiderman). Don't forget create skatepark and create skater. Plus new levels and hidden areas that will blow you away. But it won't end there Tony Hawk 2x for PS2 and Tony Hawk 3 for XBOX and GameCube already came out.:) ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

You got it a little mixed up there buddy. 2x is for Xbox only and 3 is for PS2 and Gamecube. ;)
Posted
[SIZE=1]I love the Tony Hawk games, they are realy well made and the music is great.

"I am the ambassador, I'll kick your assador..."[/SIZE]
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
Wolverine is only in thps3 duh!
Thps series rule i have three of the series for different systems thps1 for n64
thps2 for sdc
thps3 for ngc

they all rule but the only one i need is thps2x
i want it soooo badly but i don't have it dang :flaming:
Posted
I think the blood when you fall was a nice touch plus the graphics on gamecube are sweet I think they are going to make a THPS4 next I hope they do it'll probaly also be sweet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...