9mm Avenger Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Best sports game of all time? I think it is.
NeoCactuar Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I like Mat hofmans better, Bmx is better than Skateboard.
VP-Master Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I love the THPS series. I think it's one of the best sport games because this is one of the games of the genre I really really enjoy playing for hours and hours.
kizu Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Pro Skater for Playstation is really cool. I played it at a friends house and it kicks major A**. But excitebike 64 is pretty good.
Posthumous Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 I also like Mat Hoffman's BMX.And I dont think THPS is the best sport game.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Tony Hawk is a great game but Tony Hawk 2 is out of this world same characters with some new hidden ones ( Spiderman yeah you heard me spiderman). Don't forget create skatepark and create skater. Plus new levels and hidden areas that will blow you away. But it won't end there Tony Hawk 2x for PS2 and Tony Hawk 3 for XBOX and GameCube already came out.:) ;)
VP-Master Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i] [B]Tony Hawk is a great game but Tony Hawk 2 is out of this world same characters with some new hidden ones ( Spiderman yeah you heard me spiderman). Don't forget create skatepark and create skater. Plus new levels and hidden areas that will blow you away. But it won't end there Tony Hawk 2x for PS2 and Tony Hawk 3 for XBOX and GameCube already came out.:) ;) [/B][/QUOTE] You got it a little mixed up there buddy. 2x is for Xbox only and 3 is for PS2 and Gamecube. ;)
Shy Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [SIZE=1]I love the Tony Hawk games, they are realy well made and the music is great. "I am the ambassador, I'll kick your assador..."[/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 THPS 3 is really fun...I have it for the PS2 and it plays blindingly fast...plus you can link and play on a network.
9mm Avenger Posted December 14, 2001 Author Posted December 14, 2001 HAHA! I don't know why, but I beat the game... All secret chracters...Decks, levels! It's sooo nice.
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 Wolverine is only in thps3 duh! Thps series rule i have three of the series for different systems thps1 for n64 thps2 for sdc thps3 for ngc they all rule but the only one i need is thps2x i want it soooo badly but i don't have it dang :flaming:
shibatku Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I think the blood when you fall was a nice touch plus the graphics on gamecube are sweet I think they are going to make a THPS4 next I hope they do it'll probaly also be sweet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now