Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Naruto~Sakura *hugs*


Recommended Posts

Guest chryztal
Posted
[color=teal]I made this an attachment because the picture made the screen increase a bit. -Syk3[/color]
Guest chryztal
Posted
[QUOTE=RedSkyCoffee][size=1] I love it! they look real nice :D

I can't see that ever happenig though xD [/size][/QUOTE]


[B]lolz... i just wish it could happen LOL... meh~thanks for that nice comment! ^_^[/B]
Posted
[size=1]Sorry for not commenting any sooner.

I really enjoy this -- the pose, the subject matter (Go Naruto!), and the great execution of it all. I really think you've done a superb job on this, however, I think there are regions where you over-shaded (both Naruto and Sakura's hair), but those are minor errors. You've done an excellent job on Sakura's hair, despite the shading, as I can see it looping around Naruto's arm... very nice touch.

Great work! Post more![/size]
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]Very good. I could maybe see this happening later on down the road as some plot takes a different turn or whatever, but doesn't look that way at the moment, yea? It is very well done. I like just about everything. It'd love to see this in colour, and I think done correctly, the coloured one would make an excellent piece. As Retri said, the hair does look a bit overshaded, but that's all I can see that I dislike in this picture. Very well done once again. :animesmil [/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
That is an amazing drawing. If I saw a high quality version, I would pay money for it. The few things that I can note are Naruto's hand looks a little malformed, especially his pinky. Also, the right side of his head (his left, our right) seems like the proportions were a little miscalculated.

I love the bodies, and the hair. You drew Sakura really well. :drool: *wipe*

-Arvi
Guest chryztal
Posted
[B]lolz... thanks for your nice comments guys! and for your advice ^_^... that's a nice compliment for someone's who's not professional like me lol ^^,

hmn.. i made the hair really shady coz i think that the shades will stand as the color LOL.. coz i'm too busyfor now to color it up.

well at least you liked it even without color nyahaha! thanks guys! ^_^[/B]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE=RedSkyCoffee][size=1] I love it! they look real nice :D

I can't see that ever happenig though xD [/size][/QUOTE]Hey, RedSky. While the enthusiasm is appreciated, it would be good to get a few solid constructive criticism points in there for the artist to take to heart and improve with. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...