Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yet again with the picture captioning!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson] Ah, but I declared you winner first, Gavin. ;)[b]

Vader: [/b]You, rebel merchandise, where are our DeathStar plans you illegally downloaded from our servers?
[b]Elmo:[/b] Hahaha that tickles!
[b]Vader:[/b] Don't play games with me rebel scum, tell me where the plans are!
[b]Elmo:[/b] hahaahaha, ha ha ha!
Vader: You are seriously testing my patience...
[b]Elmo:[/b] Hahaha, that tickles
[b]Vader:[/b] Nobody laughs at Vader!!!!![/color]
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[SIZE=1]Well it's been four days, and I fear the thread may be losing it's popularity. And as Zack was the only person to submit a caption, it seems obvious that I declare myself the winner and go again... Just kidding.

[B]Rapture Ruckus[/B] wins this round due to mass forfeit.[/SIZE]
Posted
Darth Vader: Finally I have found you... The weapon to destroy the world !!

Man i didn't know elmo could be so powerful... Too bad i lost my chance lol.. Good work Rapture Ruckus !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...