Queen Asuka Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Okay, so I've barely heard of this series, and I actually got to watch one episode, so what exactly is it about? I saw some kid and some dork fighting with cards and monsters, not unlike Pokemon or Digimon, and the kid named Yugi won and he got like this star thing that he put on his bracelet. He said when he got all ten he could enter this castle and go save his grandpa. So what exactly is going on? Is this a good series or not?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [color=darkblue]Well, as far as I know.... Yuugi's grandfather was killed some how, and Yuugi inherited his magical cards. Now, he and his friends have travled to this mystical island, where there's a tournament being held. There are battle stations set up all around. Everytime you battle someone and their 'cards', you earn a star... earn ten, and you get to enter some guy's castle, and engage in an ultimate battle. SO.... Yuugi wants to earn all ten stars, so he can challenge this mystery guy, because someone told him, that this guy is that one who killed his grand dad. Does any of that make sense? I hope....... Abstract: Yuugi is searching for his grandfather's murderer(seeks revenge... or something). His journey leads him to this mystery island. I don't really like this anime; it's very corny, in my opinion.... but can be entertaining when you're extremely bored. Trust me..:lecture:[/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 i like the animation, but that's about it.
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 As Lady M. said, the animation is good, but thats about it. But its worth watching specially if youre into this kind of anime ..... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:
Turkey Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 I watch it 'cause I'm usually bored at that hour...For some reason, I keep muttering "Dude, it's just a card game!"...And Yugi's grandfather is alive, but the bad guy (I forgot his name) stole his soul...and I want to know why does Yugi transform...
Queen Asuka Posted December 14, 2001 Author Posted December 14, 2001 Thanks for helping me out. I figured it was kind of corny when I found out it was one of those kiddie shoes. But Yuugi is really cute, though....
Posthumous Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]Yugi's grandfather is alive, but the bad guy (I forgot his name) stole his soul...and I want to know why does Yugi transform... [/B][/QUOTE] His name is Maxamillian(i think thats his first name) Pegesus
Dragon Warrior Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 yeah. Maxamillion Pegasus and he wants to take over Seto Kiaba labs.
chester Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 :flaming: People people ! Yugi transforms to win matches!!! Kyba, Tristen and Joey all help Yugi win!!!! Grandpa is alive yet dead because his soul is gone!!!!
Recommended Posts