OtakuBoards

Neon Genesis Evangelion

mechaman

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]I don't see why we DON'T have one. I mean, almost everyone loves Evangelion and talks about it. It's my favorite anime series ever. So are they planning on making one? *can't believe it because they're always so mainstream...* [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, it does take a lot of work to add a new section to theotaku.com, so just be patient, we will also add a new forum for it once it is completed....

Really Sephiroth?! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I shall be waiting VERY patiently. :)

Dragon Warrior, Neon Genesis Evangelion (NGE) is an AWESOME anime!

Here's an overview: (My copy and paste skills are very good!) :laugh:

At the turn of the millennium the inhabitants of Earth are nearly completely wiped out by a mysterious supposed meteorite strike on Antarctica. Roughly half the population dies as a direct result of the strike, and the rest are left to struggle for survival amidst the rising savage seas due to melting of the polar ice.

Now the year is 2015. As the remnants of the human race cower in subterranean cities, a deadly war is being waged for what is left of the planet, and for what lies there within. On one side are the mysterious alien beings known only as the Angels, on the other, the special agency NERV and mankind's last hope for survival; the awe-inspiring Evangelions.

Yet amongst the ongoing devastation, few weary individuals at NERV struggle to uncover and piece together the agency's long buried secrets and hidden agendas along with the mysteries surrounding the arrival of the Angels. Why was the Earth struck fifteen years ago? A mere simple unfortunate act of nature, or perhaps an act of vengeance instigated by beings more powerful than man. Why did NERV classify the Angel responsible for the first attack on Tokyo-3 as the third, not the first? And just why are the only qualified Eva pilots that of children born exactly nine months after the second impact that massacred over half the human race?

wait a minute....

so you're saying that evangelion is getting more attention than sailor moon? your kidding... rite?

I mean, sailor moon has been around fro so much longer, and i believe that it shoud get the attention that it deserves!

All you guys out there watch evangelion for rei ayanami rite? hehe... jkjk

sigh* (please don't kill me! This is only my HONEST opinion)

sailor moon is MUCH better than evangelion

(AHHHHHHH!!!!! DON"T KILL ME!!!!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiYaNgUrL [/i]
[B]wait a minute....

so you're saying that evangelion is getting more attention than sailor moon? your kidding... rite?

I mean, sailor moon has been around fro so much longer, and i believe that it shoud get the attention that it deserves!

(AHHHHHHH!!!!! DON"T KILL ME!!!!) [/B][/QUOTE]

Sailor Moon is alright but I wouldn't put it on a higher pedastool than EVA. I'm a nice guy so I won't through sharp things at you. I hope that doesn't count as off topic.

As any Californian would say: Its all about the mecha...man.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiYaNgUrL [/i]
[B]wait a minute....

(AHHHHHHH!!!!! DON"T KILL ME!!!!) [/B][/QUOTE]

evangelion has been around for a while too, since 1994 if I remember my dates correctly, it wasn't dubbed until about 97/98....

-Booker S