Blayze Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 [size=1]Hello there. I was wondering if one of you art-type people here on OB could possibly make me a nice banner and avatar set, using the attached picture. Could you have the avatar as just Mal's face, and then use a similar image on the banner. Try and use the colour scheme shown in the picture, as it would be nice to keep that feeling. Also, on the banner, could you put the phrase: [b]I aim to misbehave [/b]In kind of digital-looking writing, if that makes sense. Thank you in advance, please just say if there are any problems and I will attempt to fix them. [/size]
Starwind Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 Alright, here's my shot at it. It's not that great, but if you want something more you'd need to be a little more specific. I'm not gonna go nuts with the thing if that's not what you want. [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/SerenityBanner.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Serenity.jpg[/IMG]
Doukeshi Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 [SIZE=1]Here's my contribution. I wasn't sure about the digital text so I made a version with the Papyrus/Serenity font just to give you the choice. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25199&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25200&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25201&stc=1[/img][/SIZE]
Blayze Posted February 17, 2006 Author Posted February 17, 2006 [size=1]Thank you kindly, Doukeshi. Starwind, your shot was pretty good, but I'm gonna go ahead and stick with Doukeshi's for now. Thanks to both of you! [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now