OtakuBoards

Makes me so proud.....

Dan L

[SIZE=1]I'm the best at being myself, plain and simple. I'm proud of the way I stick to my beliefs, values, morals, whatever you wanna call 'em. I'm proud to make people happy by them merely seeing me. Believe me, I have a few girls whose days are brightened at the sight of me, they like me that much I guess, I only feel that way towards one of them, she just makes me happier than anything else in the world and she absolutley the greatest person in my life right now, and I hate being away from her. I know she feels the same way because we basically tell each other that everyday whenever we talk, we're on strike against time because it limits how long we can see each other, lol. Whenever we get done talking on the internet, of course it's really sad, but if sh'es the first to leave I always read over our conversation a few times more and it brings tears to my eyes cause she just makes me so darn happy. She makes me proud that I've chosen not to kill myself when I have contemplated that. I'm proud of that she's in my life, she's flawless in my eyes, she's just a great great person :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]You're new and already telling people you don't know that you don't like their "type"? Careful my friend ;)

I, on the other hand, love guys like you Noryko! Yousa great person :wave:
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I know Nory is a great person (too great, he's one of the rare one) He's great to talk to when you're not happy, I would like him as a friend, he's not the type that I would want for a boyfriend. Of course, I have my reason for it.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hehe, nice to come home from work and hear some nice things being said, thanks Babygirl and Woody - even though you wouldn't date me >_< LOL, just kidding. It is totally understandable(in my eyes), thus, why I went of and sorta ranted a bit there. . glad no one really went into flaming me on the boards cause I went off subject ^_^

I am sure there is SOMEONE out there. . maybe a blind and deaf girl . . Hmmmm. . . then just the touch of my hand is all she would need. Bah, there I go again~ So sorry, away from this subject I go now ^_^
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]
Oh well, as for being too nice to women - it is still that problem thing with me. I think I have forgotten how to be mean. . I mean, I spend so much time trying to appologize and make up for other people that I don't think I have insulted someone in a LONG time. I mean, I do my little crack shots at people, but in my opinion, that really isn't said in being serious as much as it is to try and make them laugh or smile . . (see paragraph 1, LOL)

[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

that's not a bad thing, noryko. you've always been nice to me, & i'm grateful for that. i haven't been encountering many nice people these days.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hehe, nice to come home from work and hear some nice things being said, thanks Babygirl and Woody - even though you wouldn't date me >_< LOL, just kidding. It is totally understandable(in my eyes), thus, why I went of and sorta ranted a bit there. . glad no one really went into flaming me on the boards cause I went off subject ^_^

I am sure there is SOMEONE out there. . maybe a blind and deaf girl . . Hmmmm. . . then just the touch of my hand is all she would need. Bah, there I go again~ So sorry, away from this subject I go now ^_^
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
thanks for understanding Nory. If you're my brother, you would be something that I proud of. (I do have an older brother, but he's far from as good as you)

[SIZE=1]My greatest accomplishment is probably the fact that I run the schools newspaper. I enjoy what I do, and I have alot of fun doing it. Except when people don't turn their stories on when I need them, grrr...][/SIZE]