FullMetalHughes Posted February 26, 2006 Posted February 26, 2006 Hey, this is my first post here on Otaku Boards......and thread. And i was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to make me a Maes Hughes Banner and Avatar. if someone would do this i would be very grateful, thank you
Starwind Posted February 26, 2006 Posted February 26, 2006 How's this for you? [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/M02955189-01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Hughes.jpg[/IMG] If you need something more specific, you should ask. Ther are better artist here then me if you want to wait it out instead, that's cool.
FullMetalHughes Posted February 26, 2006 Author Posted February 26, 2006 hey, Thanks for this Starwind, Yeah, this shuld be fine, i especially like the Avatar, and the banner is great too. thanks a lot
jigglyness Posted February 26, 2006 Posted February 26, 2006 Here's my try at it. If you want text on it, just let me know. :) [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/hughes_avi.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/hughes_siggy.jpg[/img]
Riku Posted February 27, 2006 Posted February 27, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Magenta]Hughes, Hughes... HUGHES!!! XD Holeh crapeh, I had a lotta fun making this set just 'cause I <3 Hughes!! >u< I always loved it when he showed off his little girl! It always made me laugh!! I was like... "OMG, HUGHES!! That was totally random!!" Lol. Gotta love the randomness. Meh... :P Anyways, here's my try on your set. I just fooled around with it, so I hope it's ok! [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/HughesAvi.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/HughesBanner.png[/IMG] Hope's that you like it!! And, just so you know.... I <3 HUGHES!! XDXD <3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now