Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Im not gonna be here for a few weeks after friday, cos Im finishing uni for Xmas... and I use the computers at uni to visit the boards.
So, I thought id leave you all with a little gift. I'm still only a newbie, and theres no chance im gonna get 400 more posts before the end of the week, but ive made some avatars (I THINK theyre the right format and size, but if not then im sorry)- Edit: actually now i'm sure they are, they are all GIFs, and 50x50 pixels, but still, it doesn't necessarily mean they will work- and if any of u lot want to use em then u can. If the mods decide that this post belongs in another forum, then fair enough, but i dont really think it does.

Theres actually three... so what ive done is to put em all into one zip file... enjoy!
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Wow! Those are definitely cool! ...but don't give up! you might be able to hit 400 by the end of the week...just start a massive spamming campaign :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]just start a massive spamming campaign :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]and then be banned right alongside MOB ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]How awful, if my school did that I would completely freak out! I am usually at school when I am on otaku... he he he.

Wait.... these are all avatars for yourself... and also if you have any avatars to give to the otaku boards you need to send them to James.[/SIZE]
Posted
Hmm, pretty nice, but you wont be using them for awhile
Posted
so bypass the block... if you don't want to get inot trouble try going to [url]www.otakuboards.org[/url] and if that doesen't work go to [url]www.otakuboards.com/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=5890[/url]

then hit the link to otakuboards at the top
Posted
*laughs* I thought I was the only weirdo who ever got on the otaku boards while I was at school. I only did it mostly because my phone was disconnected for a little while there, but still...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]yah, i'm at school too, but when i get home i'll downloaded asap :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Grrrr.. at my school they didnt even let us on the internet.... Grrrrr stoke on trent sucks
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]:nervous: I just realized Master O Beans' acronym is MOB in kuja's post :eek: Lol

But ya, those are some neat avs! And we'll see you later dude.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno about u lot but for some reason my favourite is the black + white one. Maybe its just me...
One day left til 3 weeks without the boards...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...