Jump to content
OtakuBoards

January 22 is the day movie 5 in dragonballz is released in the U.S. in english.


Recommended Posts

Posted
Coolers Revenge is being sold by pre order at funimation.com you have to go to the DBZ store in there. i bought my copy. i've seen up to brolis saga in japanese. just to let everyone know also. dragonball/z/gt is over in japan. gokuu disappears at the end on top of shenlon. the dragonballz go inside him while he is sleep on the dragon. the entire gt series ended in 1997
Posted
1. Almost everyone knows about Coolers Revenge being on ZStore.com

2.We ALL know DBZGT ended and that has nothing to do with the topic

3.If you have something else to say don't post twice just click the edit button.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]3.If you have something else to say don't post twice just click the edit button. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Agreed, but I actually didn't know about the movie coming out. Thanks for the information.[/SIZE]
Posted
You didn't know? I knew for the past 6 months. And they are releaseing movie 6 fall 2002. *Think's he spends to much time on the pc*
*hides*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Agreed, but I actually didn't know about the movie coming out. Thanks for the information.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
You're not the only one.
I have to wait 'til next year to get the movie in English.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]1. Almost everyone knows about Coolers Revenge being on ZStore.com

2.We ALL know DBZGT ended and that has nothing to do with the topic

3.If you have something else to say don't post twice just click the edit button. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good call Saiyaman, i would have said it, but you already did.
I guess i should go and buy the movie now, i still need to see past Dead Zone. and tree of might, I dont know the movie numbers that they are yet.:help:
Posted
[B]OK I can tell you know that unless that movie has some killer footage of when he transforms and Goku beats him the first time... That movie SUCKS, it was originally a saga.[/B]
Posted
I am going to get all 13 movies when i go to japan this coming summer. i knew about movie 5 a long time ago. SAIYAMAN have you tried the dragonball z cola. did you know about that. it was only sold in the states for like a month like 5 years ago. and Vegitto4 those are movies 1 and 2 in america, then 3 is the world strongest and lord slug which sucked is movie 4.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3 TRAMAL SON [/i]
[B]I am going to get all 13 movies when i go to japan this coming summer. i knew about movie 5 a long time ago. SAIYAMAN have you tried the dragonball z cola. did you know about that. it was only sold in the states for like a month like 5 years ago. and Vegitto4 those are movies 1 and 2 in america, then 3 is the world strongest and lord slug which sucked is movie 4. [/B][/QUOTE]

You better learn some nihongo my friend... and depending on where you are going be prepared for big crowds... BTW DBZ comes on at like 8:00 on Saturday mornings and 9:00 on Sunday mornings.. or at least it did.. dunno if it still does... oh well

Yes, all of us knew the DB series ended years ago.... and I personally won't bother watching the Coola movie... I've seen them all, no need to waste brain cells watching the dubbed version.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3 TRAMAL SON [/i]
[B]I am going to get all 13 movies when i go to japan this coming summer. i knew about movie 5 a long time ago. SAIYAMAN have you tried the dragonball z cola. did you know about that. it was only sold in the states for like a month like 5 years ago. and Vegitto4 those are movies 1 and 2 in america, then 3 is the world strongest and lord slug which sucked is movie 4. [/B][/QUOTE]

1) Have I told you how showoffs give the impression that they are jackasses? That's the same impression you're giving out.

2) In case you think you are the smartest DBZ fan here by showing off all this info everyone knows, you are sadly mistaken.

3) Movie 5 isn't bad, but its not that good either....I'm sure dubbies like you can stick w/ it. Not to mention....everyone knows about Movie 5...

4) What Brolli Saga? You mean the three movies...who gives two pieces of crap what you've seen? Does that in someway improve other peoples lives to see what you show off in the world of DB?

5) Who the hell caresabout DBZ Cola....who the heck do you think you are?

6) No kidding DBZ/GT is over in Japan....just cuz you went on the internet d/loaded some GT clips of GT Episode 64 like a typical dubbie know-it-all, doesn't mean you have to act like a showoff.

7) Oh...and work on your grammar...you don't end questions with periods....sheesh...show-offs...they think they're all that...
Posted
i wasn't bragging **** i was writing; and i believe i wasn't writing to your ***. so lets see how do i say this nicely. go back to your closet and hide because your dad is home and your mom is on her period. so yor dad is looking for your *** altron gundam. i don't brag. i speak what i know and this is no english paper. who are you to tell me i need to use question marks. oh i think i should use a question mark. i just failed your test. please nigga.
Posted
Sonny you just made the largest mistake of your life. Bad mouthing a mod for doing his job will get you a ban warning. I would leave if I ever lost my mind and did that.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3 TRAMAL SON [/i]
[B]i wasn't bragging **** i was writing; and i believe i wasn't writing to your ***. so lets see how do i say this nicely. go back to your closet and hide because your dad is home and your mom is on her period. so yor dad is looking for your *** altron gundam. i don't brag. i speak what i know and this is no english paper. who are you to tell me i need to use question marks. oh i think i should use a question mark. i just failed your test. please nigga. [/B][/QUOTE]

So...you're a wigger...
-You come up with insults I used in third grade....
-Just because your parents have those problems doesn't mean you exploit them and shout them to the world using them as insults...
-The only impression you give ending questions with periods is that you have ADD...
-You're right, this isn't an english paper, I'm suprised you even are in school cuz you sound more like a retardation patient than a student...
-Dubbie + Newbie + High Temper + Really Stupid User Name = Guy who's parents would trade him in for 2 cents and a pig that thinks its a hooker.
-Oh and thanks, that's your ban nomination.
Posted
whatever, like i care, just because you run this world where you only see what people type. wow, you probably have nothing to do. some collage student wishing you were back in high school. i am a moderator uhh huh. i am the king of dbz. i don't have time to talk to you. so let me say goodbye before your ugliness rubs off on my computer.
Posted
This would be a much better fight if SSJ3 known to comeback with good replies. Altron just get James or Adam to make this tiny man dissappear. He is really getting annoying.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3 TRAMAL SON [/i]
[B]i wasn't bragging **** i was writing; and i believe i wasn't writing to your ***. so lets see how do i say this nicely. go back to your closet and hide because your dad is home and your mom is on her period. so yor dad is looking for your *** altron gundam. i don't brag. i speak what i know and this is no english paper. who are you to tell me i need to use question marks. oh i think i should use a question mark. i just failed your test. please nigga. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, listen, I'm tired of your crap... don't EVER say the N word... EVER... I don't care who you are...

You should also read the rules... not for this forum, the whole OtakuBoard rules... it states that you need to keep quality in your posts.... quality is good grammar and semi-good spelling... as long as we can tell what you mean... So watch what you type, and check it, cause the more you misspell or have bad grammar, the more of an idiot you look like.

Excessive cussing IS against the rules... so don't do it.

You better lighten up or you won't be here much longer... I'll personally ban you.

PS: try to come back with witty comments... I mean please... jokes about his mom and dad... thats like second grade talk. At least if you are going to have some attempt at a come back, do it intelligently.
Posted
Well yes Lady Altron gets on my nerves sometimes as well. But I don't get angry and start talking crap for a mod just doing what his job is. Altron is annoying/cool.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yeah, sure I have a way of doing that, but still, the only people I ever do that do is ppl who violate the rules or show off excessively. You don't see me doing that to any normal members anymore, do you? The thing is, who likes a showoff? Telling people this and that, especially general knowledge? I mean come on, you don't see me getting on ppl's cases anymore for saying saiyan instead of saiya-jin or pety crap like that. Its only when showoffs and wiggers like SSJ Tramal Son come in here thinking they're all that. Come on...who needs to know DBZ is over in Japan...I think the Japanese can handle that themselves...so it ended in 1997, I would think this group of DBZ fans here are credible enough, and good enough fans to know that...DBZ Cola..please...
Posted
Well, I think everyone else has pretty much covered this! :D Although I do have one last thing to say: Sure, it's ok informing ppl about a movie coming, but why did you include all those facts about DBGT? Almost everyone knows that ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3 TRAMAL SON [/i]
[B]i am not bragging about anything. how many of you can honestly say you watched all 64 episodes of gt and not just read them off some site. [/B][/QUOTE]

Im quite sure TN, AG and Safer can.

And I agree with what they say. Once again, your trying to show your big....trying being they keyword...


:nervous: :worried:
Posted
if everyone here knows everything they possibly need to know about dragonball z/gt. what are you here for? i would believe that this would get boring hearing the same stuff over and over.

also when does dragonball z the video game come out in english for the playstation. i've played like 5 mins of the japanese oneand the mod chip burned out in the playstation.
Posted
1 : We don't know everything. We just know the basics. People come here telling each other about new things and disscussing Dragonball/Z/Gt related. Nobody ever said we know everything. You are just talking crap....

2 : We don't care what ever the hell you did with your playstation. Right now you have this whole area of the board on your back for being a moron. So talking about drinks and gaming systems is a waste of our time.
Posted
I really don't care what all of you think about me. you have your opinion. it isn't affecting me. if you don't want to answer then fine. just don't reply to my post, if i am a moron why are you still talking to me. if you weren't one yourself i wouldn't interest you.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...