Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]after a week long headache i still havent finished... i beat pikmin... i recomend u rent it thou less you get the games for 40 like i do ;) hehe anyway it was fun and had a bunch of challenging puzzles... that only i can figure out... the hardest part is... the 3rd level you have to use all three colors to get this one part... and i just couldnt figure out i needed the 3rd one lol, the boss was quite hard... u just have to have to bomb the punk to death ;)... was interesting... i had no more free pikmin left but had about 20 w/ bomb... he had about an 1/8 of life left... he ate all 20 of them and died i was like OMFG!!!!!!!!! i won!!!!!!!! lol... but the day ended so i had to go to the next day ;) oh well 22 days isnt that bad... i coulda done 19 but i messed up on 3 days... oh well lol... i can do it again ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]YAY for Kuji! Well done, I played this once and didn't get it... maybe because it was in Japanese :bellylaug

Are you gonna see if you can do it again... but don't get tooo many headaches :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson]it isnt a time limit... i beat it in 23 days my first time threw... i could ezily get it to 19 the next time... and you have 30 total... i coulda had a couple of army of pikmin if i wanted to... and they all woulda had flowers too not just buds or seedling ;)... the time limit isnt there to make u hurry it is there so u can end the game if you wanna see the bad ending ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[color=indigo]Two questions:

1) How long is each day? (In actual time).

2) What happens if the 30 days run out, and you don't have enough peices of the Dolphin? Do you have to start over from the begining of the game?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Two questions:

1) How long is each day? (In actual time).

2) What happens if the 30 days run out, and you don't have enough peices of the Dolphin? Do you have to start over from the begining of the game?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I am guessing that it would be something like the Majora's Mask time, like a minute is an hour... but, maybe not...[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]something like 30 mins a day... and if you dont have all the peices... well u have to all the REQUIRED peices ;) and you get the ending u have to have all 30 to get the happy ending ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
So what would your rating for the gaem be then kuja? 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. I am planning on getting it for Christmas.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]maybe... an 7.5... cause there is very little replay value in it... too short... but lots of fun the first time threw ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]something like 30 mins a day... and if you dont have all the peices... well u have to all the REQUIRED peices ;) and you get the ending u have to have all 30 to get the happy ending ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Kinda like in DK 64, you hae to have all 200 or 201 to get the happy ending. I am really close to that. I have 186. Almost there. So if the days are 30 min, and 30 days. That is 900 min, or 15 hours. So 15 hours max isn't a lot. I have days and days on other games like DK.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]

Kinda like in DK 64, you hae to have all 200 or 201 to get the happy ending. I am really close to that. I have 186. Almost there. So if the days are 30 min, and 30 days. That is 900 min, or 15 hours. So 15 hours max isn't a lot. I have days and days on other games like DK. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]The amount of time in Pikmin is a fair amount of time to collect all 30 missing pieces,don't worry if you didn't found all the parts in the stage you can always come back to the stage and give it a retry.Heh its a great game a little to short like Luigi's Mansion but fun and addictive.[/color]:)
Posted
It is kinda like Paper Mario then. Ya beat it in about 10 hours (paper mario i play for about 25 hours eveyr game) but after you beat it you want to play it again. One of those games.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Two questions:

1) How long is each day? (In actual time).

2) What happens if the 30 days run out, and you don't have enough peices of the Dolphin? Do you have to start over from the begining of the game?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

1.About 15-30 min.

2.You take off, crash, and the pikmin take u to their onion. Yes and no. The file is at day 30 but you can use a different file.

____________________________________________________


I rented it for 3 days and finished it with 29 pieces.
it was cool.

____________________________________________________

was is the Happy ending like? with ALL 30 pieces?

____________________________________________________

The Emperer Bulblax is [SIZE=4]FREAKY[/SIZE] looking!!
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the happy ending is so worth it
i mean... it has like 10 mins long lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Heh, well thats great Kuja, i played Pikmin at my friends house, it was pretty hard, its just that i couldnt get off the machine, it sucked me in. :)
Posted
Woah. *points at Kuja's name* It says Kuji!

Pikmin is a great game, but I can't believe that you can beat it that fast, the first time though I got all pices in 29 days. I saw the happy ending it was good, and I saw the begining of what I think is the sad ending. Won't say anything so I won't spoil. The very last level was fun though. It took me two days to complete.

BTW you guys remember those pics of purple Pikmin? I wonder if they exist, during the happy ending it kinda made it look like they do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...