OtakuBoards

.hack//THE WORLD 3.0 [PG]

Nomura

Welcome fellow Otakans! In this RPG, we shall live the life of THE WORLD. The same place that .hack takes place.

Here, you can basically live the story with your character, do anything you want(within reason) or anything else that is possible in THE WORLD.

BUT, you can't just do whatever you want. You have to make story elements to it. Other wise, this wouldn't be an RPG would it? :animesmil

Here's the story to this RPG, to get us started, and after it I'll give the Signup forms.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=System]Login number 000546789, Proceed to Registration endpoint.

Username: Tai

Password:******

Confirm Password:******

Administrator Minore of CCS welcomes you to THE WORLD 3.0.

Proceed to:

Towns
Fields
Arena

More gates will be open to you through these three servers. Make sure you understand and follow the rules. If not, you can and will be banned by the SKULL KNIGHTS.

//Have fun//![/FONT][/COLOR]

Tai watched the screen closely. Registration was easier than he thought. He slipped on his headset, and Pressed Enter.

It was beautiful! The 3-D was superb.

But, where was he? This didn't look like any fields or towns he'd ever seen. He stepped forward and looked out a giant hole in the wall.

He gasped.

He was in a building of some sort. Some castle like thing...And it wasn't on the ground. In fact, Tai couldn't see the ground.

Tai, turned around.

"Hello? Administrator? Mod? Anybody?" He called out to the stone walls.

Somebody stepped forward.

"Oh, thank god. I'm lost and I-"

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=System]ACCOUNT TERMINATED//000546789[/FONT][/COLOR]

Ok. Here's My signup. Yours should be like it.

Username: Nomura
TYPE// Traveler/Shinobi

Avatar: [img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5190/tek060310fefd548hj.png[/img]

I'd prefer you have a pixel Gaia avatar like mine. But, you can draw yours or something. If you'd like ,you can give a desription and I can go make you an Avatar.

Anyway, So you guys get the idea of this RPG?

Some members should be SKULL KNIGHTS. Others should be newbies, and pros.

So, have fun guys(and girls)!

Username: Kelac

Type: Swordsman/Traveler

Appearance: Short spiked black hair, black overcoat, red shirt, black pants, Red eyes, His swords are slung across his back.
[IMG][img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4351/tek0603130efe686fx.png[/img][/IMG]
(I guess ill be a Newb :p )

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][size=1][b][i]Username: [/i]Kya of the Twilight Sky

[i]Type:[/i] HeavyBlade (samurai style)/Newbie Helper/Pro
- Sometimes helps out the Skull Knights although she refuses to wear the Skull Mask

[i]Affiliation/s:[/i] Friends with Clipper.

[i]Appearance:[/i] See attachments. Add Balmung's wings (there is a reason for these).

First attachment - the way she generally looks.
Second attachment - the clothes she wears in the game

EDIT: I can't seem to find the outfits I want on the site Nomura. Nothing came close. So, if its all right with you, try to imagine my char's outfit using the two pics below. Sorry.[/COLOR][/b][/size]

Well, there's no way I'm gonna be able to get your avis just the way you want 'em. So...Here's the website. Make your avi, and when your done, right click and go to propeties. Copy the link, and paste it in an IMG here.

[url]http://www.tektek.org/dream/[/url]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Username:[/B] Clipper of the Azure Sea
[B]Type:[/B] Long Arm/Pro(dosen't have much respect for newbies)
[B]Avatar:[/B]
[IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3761/tek060313233f947ty.png[/IMG]
[URL=http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3761/tek060313233f947ty.png]{CLICK}[/URL][/COLOR]

EDIT- Felt a need to change my [I]of the[/I] after doing some research. Hope its not a problem.

The Skull knights are another version of the Crimson knights. They wear skull mask(any kind) on their faces. They also play a special role in this game. So, if you want to be one, go for it. We need at least three to level every thing out anyway. :animesmil

....NEW RULE. SKULL KNIGHTS DONT WEAR MASKS UNLESS THEY ARE OFFICERS. OTHERS CAN JUST HAVE BIG SWORDS(stop laughing about the big sword thing). Sorry. for the big caps. Anyway, Skull knights do carry swords.

Also, I'm recruiting mods for THE WORLD. So, anybody wanna be a mod? Like Balmung or...Well those other people? LOL.

It's alright Reiku, your's is fine. You can make an avi or draw your avi
Doesnt matter. As long as other players know what you look like. :animesmil

Ok. We have enough mods so far. You two of course are business type people, and are mysterious...and whatever else mods would be like in THE WORLD. You're also cool and can totally ban some people LOL. Lucky..

Anyway, I'd like to see some Career Were users. (werewolfs, cat people, anything like that)

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Ya, maybe once we start some other people might get intrested and join as a career werethings or something. Changed my name BTW well the of the part. Did a little research and found it. Seemed intresting to me.[/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
Username: Juno yesakamary (lord of the skull knights)

Type: sword master

Appearance: black hair, red eyes, a sword, black clothes, and a skull helment.

[img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9499/tek0604261bc5778vq.png[/img]

so is this how u wanted the lord of the skull knights to look like???

[quote name='Nomura']Sure thing! People can still join as we go, so dont worry! You're not too late! We're just getting impatient! :animesmil[/quote]

Username: Juno yesakamary (lord of the skull knights)

Type: sword master

Appearance: black hair, red eyes, a sword, black clothes, and a skull helment.

so is this how u wanted the lord of the skull knights to look like???

BY: GIRMASTER (my name in the world is Juno not girmaster plz dont use that name i dont like it because my brother typed it in and i didnt get a chance to replace it so yeah)