OtakuBoards

Echos Of Angels [PG-VL]

Sky Moonflow

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Motoki took Miho by the hand. Sable got reeady to run to the administration building.

" Fight, Figh!" Motoki hollered.

Haiku and Dred went at it. Students began to fill the hallway near the office.

" Alright...a fight we haven't had one in awhile ..this better be good." Kaiya said as she moved in closer. She chuckled when she saw who it was.

Haiku threw Dred against the lockers.

[I]SMACK![/I]

" OH!" Motoki said. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She didn't want either of them to get hurt but they'd have to make it as reaslistic as possible.

" Come on Dred let him have it!" Neko yelled

" Haiku will kick your ass!" Motoki shot in. She had to be part of this too and had to play it up as well.

"FIGHT, FIGHT!!!" The students voices echoed in the hall.

Sable waiting on the outside saw her chance and ran no one noticed her.

Haiku and Dred were saying things to each other but Motoki couldn't catch it all through the rest of the kids yells. Miho gasped, eyes wide opned watching the two boys beating eachother up. Motoki saw her look and said to her

" Don't you ever try this sort of thing. It's not good to fight"......[I]Great example for her. [/I]
Miho nodded still watching the two go at it.
Sable reached the administration buliding where she frantackly looked through files.

" It's got to be here." She said to herself flipping through every file.

Back in the school the principal was heading to break up the fight.Should they run now Motoki wondered or wait a few more minutes to give Sable some more time. If she hadn't known this was a staged fight she would have though Dred and Haiku were actually wanting to tear eachother apart. As she was sure her class mates and the rest of the school though.

" Well we'll all have something to talk about tomorrow in class. Won't Mr. Yevan love that." Sge smiled to herself. She was hoping Sable was making good progress.[/COLOR]

Motoki gave the signal and Dred jumped at Haiku and slammed him against the lockers. Haiku curled back and punched him in the face one good time. They needed this to look good, plus Dred was enjoying a good fight. It was nice to actually be able fight someone who didn't always beat the crap out of his like his dad did.

Dred slammed himself against Haiku, who was then slammed into the lockers again. The crowd was out of control, they were loving it. Dred tried to keep in communication with Haiku so the two would know when to split when the heat got to be too much. Dred shouted at Haiku, trying to sound pissed. He would then follow these shouts and threats with light whispers so they can keep up too speed [I]"Haiku, this is getting intense."[/I] [B]"Stupid Son of a Bi---"[/B]

Haiku punched him in the gut and dragged Dred out into a head lock. Haiku groaned and pulled at his head and neck [I]"Heads up, the SRO is on his way"[/I] [B]"Bite my Bag, assh---"[/B]

Dred started driving his fingers into Haikus ribs [I]"Alright, 1, 2...." [/I] [B]"3"[/B]

The two tore off to the end of the hall, with the principal and the SRO on there heels. When they reached the end the two ran off in seperate directions, giving at least one of them a shot to escape.

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sable quickly tore down the hall and into the admin builing. The files were in the storage area, easy to get to once the security officer was on his way to break up the fight. She had at least seven minutes or less to get in and snag the file.

She slipped into the storage area and pulled open the files one by one.

"Damn! Why haven't these people heard of alpahbetization!?"

[I]'Yevon....Yevon...damn where is that file!'[/I]

Sable continued her search through the files when she heard someone come running down the halls and bang their fist against the door. Her singal to hurry up and get out of there.

She grabbed a small file that had 'Yev' on it and ran out of the building. She turned around the corner and almost collided with SRO.

"Sorry sir! I forgot my bag!"

She took off along the same path that they had planned out with the file tucked safely under her arm.

Hopefully everyone else made it out.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Motoki grabbed Miho's hand and they tore down the hall after Dred and Haiku.

" Oh, I hope Sable found the file and got away" She said as she pulled Miho along.

When they turned the corner she saw the boys split up.
[I]Ok who should I follow[/I]

" I want to go home now, Motoki." Miho said.

Motoki looked at her and decided she's better bring the girl home and then go find the others. So after they ran out of the school Motoki took Miho home. She remembered where she lived. Not far from her. Infact her and Sable use to play together when they were younger. Come to think of it a few of them use to be close in elementary and the begining of hight school. Motoki wondered why they drifted sp far apart. She missed them. They came to the house.

" Thanks Motoki. See you later." with that Miho went inside.

" Wait....." Motoki was about to ask if Sable was at home yet.

The door opened as she was making her way home.

" Sable's not here yet. I'll tell her to call you or go see you." Miho smiled and went back inside.

Mohoki was going to go look for Dred and Haiku but when she passed her house the door flew open.

" Where have you been?" Motomo asked. " Get in here right now."

" Oh I'm sorry I was just hanging out with some friends and I lost track of time. We're going to go to the mall now so...." Her brother didn't care.

"No get in here. We need to clean up before mom and dad get home. I told you this morning." Motomo said as he closed the door behind her.

" Where's Ayet?" Motoki asked.

" See I have no idea either. You too just go off and never say a word." He was trying to be all that but could not hide that he was a little worried.

" Look I'm sorry but you two made me so mad this morning I didn't want to come home." Motoki said trying not to catch hie eye.

Lately they'd been fighting a lot. It seemed Motomo was realizing he had to be more responsible for his little sisters.

Just then the door bell rang.[/COLOR]