OtakuBoards

Bad Luck [M-LVS]

Guest Shadow Dancer

Guest Shadow Dancer
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Bad Luck [M-LVS]

Tama sat at the window in the library. His parents were at yet another party, the house keeper was the only other person in the house. She was down stairs cleaning the kichten He leaned his head on the window and looked at the streets below. Few people were wondering the streets at this hour. And any that were came from the few bars around the town square.
He looked to the area where his parents party was being held it was an award ceremony of some sort, being held for a scientist or something of that sort. But something didn't feel right, it was way past the time that his parents should have gotten back.
He saw a man turn onto his front lawn, he was dressed in all black, and had a hat pulled low over his face. He didn't recognize the man, but he knew that if someone was coming to the house this late at night than whatever the man wanted could not be good.
He ran to the door of the library and say the house keeper pull the front door open. Tama quickly but very quietly ran down to the man. Has he reached them the house keeper let out a small gasp. He was small enough that it was a short while until the adults noticed he was there.

The house keeper bent down so she was level with him. ?Tama? Somethings happened.?

?What?? he said quickly

?The was a shooting at the party your parents were at... their dead. Everyone that was there is dead.?

?Why?? His voice was all choked up

?This is to much for the boy you should have broken it to him easier.?

?The child is ten he can handle it.?

?Handle what?? He asked glaring at both people

?Well my boy, we'll start over. My name is Mr. Jefferson, I'm a cop and believe that what happened to your parents was not an accident. I think that they were involved in something or with someone bad.?

?Okay Mr. Jefferson now you lost me.?

?Okay, we'll try it this way I think that your parents found out something that they weren't supposed to.?

?Like what.?

?I don't really know.?

?Tama why don't you go to bed and we'll figure this all out in the morning.?

?Can i sleep in mom's room. So that way I'll know when they get home??

?Bu- sure.?

Six years later
Tama now age sixteen has been hunting the people that killed his parents and why. Over the last six years he has taught himself how to fight with many different weapons and has even found out who it was that killed his parents. A gang called The Snipers. They were a gang that took no mercy on anyone that got in their way.

?So i know who did it and I have even learned who some of the people are and killed them but they didn't give me to much information.? He helped Miss. James, his old house keeper, sit up more. She had cancer in her lungs that was slowly killing her. ?I thinking maybe i should just give up, I mean this is a lot of work and plus I can't get any of the people to tell me where someone higher up is.?

?What that be because you kill them to fast??

?No. Do you need something you look a little pale.?

?No i am fine. Did you ever think to try and look for the kids of anyone else from the party??

?No.?

?Whose child are you? Well get off your lazy bum and go find them.?

?Fine.? He stood and left the room.

Okay here is a recap: Everybody at this big party was killed and Tama got mad and started going after the people that killed everyone. He figured out who it was and he started going after them now he is looking for the childern of the people from the party. This is who you guys will be playing, I will take Tama

Okay what I need is this:
Name:
Apperance: pics are fine or describing them is fine
Personality:
Weapons they use: (no more than five)
Bio:
Okay that one is for the people that want to have a good guy for a charcter

OR

People that want to be in the gang, if no one takes him/her than I'll play the leader of the gang to.
Name:
Apperance: pics are fine or describing them is fine
Personality:
Weapons: they can have more because they are the killers.
Bio:
Were they one of the killers from the party:

So when people sign up then I'll write Tama's profile. Got any questions just pm me i'll do my best to help.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Name:Neko
Apperance: She is half-cat, half-human. She has black cat ear along with a black tail and fangs. She also has long black hair that she ties up when in battle. She has bright emerald green eyes that shine like a cat in the dark. (This also causes her to see very well at night) She stands at about 5?4 and is somewhat curvy.

Personality:She has split personalities, one evil and violent, the other quiet and shy. Her evil side dreams of taking over the world and is always plotting something. Her good side however, only dreams of having a simple life with only a few friends. Each side has one thing in common; they are both very playful and naive.

Weapons they use: Samurai sword, only. She refuses to work with anything else.

Bio: She was only 13 when her father died in the accident. Her mother had died from a car accident when she was 3. The police told her it was because her mother wasn't wearing a seat belt, but it still doesn't seem right. Her mother was a very cautous person, and would even drive around the corner without her seat belt, and everyone else's, on. Then, only 10 years later, he father died from a shooting at a party he was attending. Since her father wasn't known for being social, this situation feels very similar to her mother's death. She knows that they are conected somehow, but she isn't sure how. She has recently met Tama, and immeadently felt a connection with him.

Guest Shadow Dancer
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Red]OOC: Cool I like the profile. I am so stupid i forgot to say this story does take place in the present day. :animeswea

IC:
Name:Tama Kegs
Apperance: He has short dark brown hair with blonde highlights sort of shaggy and he can never have any control over it. His eyes are bright blue and he stands about 5'9.
Personality:It takes him a while to wam up to a person but when he does he will do just about anything for them. He his really cold at fist but that is only because he always thinks of people as enemys.
Weapons they use: Staff or if he dosen't have his, just about anything around
Bio:After the accident he was raised by his house keeper. With his parents money he got himself the best fighting teachers he could. After three years of traning he started looking for the peopl of the gang. When he was fifthteen his house keeper was dicnozed with lung cancer. And shortly after meeting Neko she passed away. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Kain Draven

[B]Age:[/B] 32

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/guys200.jpg] Kain in gear. [/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] Kain is cool, calm, manipulative, and relentless and sometimes, down right sadistic and psychotic. He likes to observe and watch what is going on around him; he always makes sure that he knows every detail of who he is killing and what they can do. Never does anything half assed, he prefers the look and clothes of a ninja because of the feel and easy mobility.

[B]Weapons:[/B] The weapons in the pic. This would be two Katana?s, the weapon he is holding in his hand, which is his pride and joy. He calls it Deaths Claw. He has a few hidden daggers here and there and is proficient with his hands and semi-acrobatic moves because of his Ninjitsu.

[B]Rank:[/B] Lead Assassin

[B]Bio:[/B] Kain started out on the bottom as all did, he did petty errands and simple delivery jobs. He grew tired of such jobs and then started requesting more difficult tasks that would actually require at least some level of his skill. He was skilled at Ninjitsu from the beginning of his joining and steadily worked up, he became one of the greater assassin?s among the ranks and prided himself on being one of the best, but he still had the desire to be the best.

So, he took up the job of being one of the men at the party that night. He easily did his fair share of murder, using Deaths Claw several times. That night solidified his rank in the gang, as the lead assassin. And his unprecedented cruelty towards other humans.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][b]Name:[/b] Vincent Lairn Terenitio ((Usually goes by Lairn, as Vincent was his father's name))
[b]Age:[/b] 20
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] Vincent, being nearly finished growing, stands at an impressive height of 6'4". He weighs in at about 200 pounds, all lean, well-toned muscle, his body fat not even at 1% of his weight, due in part to a naturally high metabolism and the rest due to intense training. He has long, dark-brown hair with red highlights. It naturally has waves, but he usually tries to keep it straightened. It extends straight down to his shoulders. His skin is naturally looks tan, owing to the combianation his mother's Hispanic heritage and his father's Native American heritage. His eyes are a deep chocolate brown, and currently very rarely show any emotion. He has a long face, with high, pronounced cheekbones. The lines of his face are very pronounced, almost squared off, except fo his eyes. Though his eyes themselves look cold, the lines around them are soft, as though telling of a hidden interior within Vincent's cold exterior. The backs of both his hands, when actually seen, have numerous scars, all gained when training to use his rather unique favored weapon. He also has one scar across his right cheek, nearly four inches long. He always tells people it's from a sword-fight, but the truth is that it came from falling out of a tree and having a branch catch his face on the way down. He just figures that's too embarassing to tell anyone.
Vincent will almost never be seen without a black backpack and a pair of black gloves made of a very special and very tough material, that appear to have hooks of some sort on the back of them. Two cables of some sort run down each of his arms to the gloves from the backpack. One of these cables attaches to the No one seems to know what they're for. The backpack has thick shoulder straps, along with thick chest and waist straps with numerous pouches. He also always wears relatively tight jeans, with various pouches strapped around his legs (two on each thigh and two on each calf).
[b]Personality:[/b] Vincent doesn't have much of a personality. It's not that he's cold or untrusting or anything like that. His only problem is that when he chooses to focus on something, he tends to focus on it very hard, and to break past that focus is remarkably difficult. Needless to say, his current focus is revenge, as it would be for any self-respecting human being whose parents had been brutally murdered when he was only 14. Too someone who does break that focus for more than a one-night stand to serve basic human wants (of which Vincent has had numerous), Vincent is a pretty nice guy, generally well-mannered, with a sharp wit and a quick tongue. His temper is a little short at times, but he does his best to keep that in check.
[b]Weapons they use:[/b] The backpack and glove combination Vincent is always wearing is actually a very difficult to master and currently unique weapon. Within the part of the backpack against Vincent's back are two lengths of a exceedingly strong but remarkably thin cable. These are the cables that attach to the back of his gloves. On the sides, top, and bottom of each glove at the wrist area are buttons, which send signals to the backpack. The upper button is to tell the inner feeds to feed five feet of cable out (plus the additional amount that runs along his arms and the bit of slack given to allow free movement). The lower button is to retract five feet of cable. The inside buttons are to tell the cable spools to full retract all currently in use cable, while the outside buttons are to tell the spools to lock the current amount in place. If not locked in place, Vincent can accidentally extend additional cable by throwing his weapons. The pouches on the backpack hold numerous collapsible shuriken-like items. Some have three blades, but a few have four. When open and locked that way, these tri-blades attach to the ends of the cable normally hooked to the gloves, and mount on the hooks of the gloves.
Kinaro also carries two matching full daisho sets, including katana, wakizashi, and tanto. The katanas mount in an X-shape under the backpack, carefully placed to work around the various straps. The tanto are mounted on the very outside of the waist straps of the backpack, while the wakizashi are place in built-in sheaths in the front of the backpack. The sheathes have a special locking mechanism which Vincent has learned to use with the utmost speed, showing no delay in drawing them if he so chooses. His final weapons are a pair of Reuger full-case, full-sized 9mm semiautomatic handguns, with a laser site built into the case (instead of as an additional scope, which is just too bulky). He keeps additional clips in the pouches on his legs, though he has never had to use them yet. He saves the guns as a last resort.
[b]Bio:[/b] It had been a normal day until the cops showed up that night. My parents going out hadn't bothered me at all. I was rather used to it. After all, wasn't that what people with far more money than necessary did? I knew I wouldn't always be able to tag along, and that night was one of those times. They'd told me there would be no one there of my age, so I was going to stay home with our butler. That was fine by me. I could catch up on my martial arts training. My butler also happened to be a martial arts instructor, and very rarely did actual butler work, which was left to our various servants. He was more of a permanent companion for me. However, I'd been sick for almost two weeks with a very severe case of the flu, and was a little behind, so I'd use them being gone to catch up.

We'd been training for a few hours, and to be honest, it was starting to get to me. My master had always been able to outlast me. One of the servants came running in to get us. When they told me it was the police, I took off running for the door. No one bothered to try and stop me. I skidded to a halt at the door, my breathing labored, looking up at the cops. Back then, I didn't even break 5'6", and the cops appeared awfully big to me, even the female, who was rather tall, and quite good-looking. But I stood as straight as I could, forcing my breathing to steady itself.

"Good evening, officers. What can I could for you?"

"Are you in charge of this house?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Until my parents get home, yes, I am."

The female cop knelt down to my eye level. "I'm sorry, young man, but your parents won't be coming home."

The eyebrow raised again. "Excuse me? I don't think I heard you right."

The woman sighed, glancing up at her partner, who merely shrugged in a 'Don't look at me, I don't know how to handle this' fashion. "Every one at the party your parents attended tonight was killed. It looks like it was a set up. We think some of the people there were into some bad stuff, and some just knew too much. But no one survived. Your parents will not be returning home tonight, or ever."

I turned away as I could feel the tears building. I would not let them see me cry. "Thank you, officers." And I closed the door, falling against it and sliding to the floor.

My instructor said nothing, though the servant that had gotten us started wailing. I glanced at her. "Shut up." My voice now was steady, calm. I had a purpose. I would find those responsible for tonight, and all of them would die. Every last one of them.

For five years I have trained and I have searched. Some of the lesser members of the organization have died by my hands. Others have died before I could reach them. I still don't know by whom. But I hear now that there are others like me, and one of them is searching for the rest. Perhaps I shall see what comes of it.[/size]

Name: Duo Maxwelt

Appearance: [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Tanner.jpg]Duo.[/URL] He stands at 5'9 and weights 135 lbs.

Personality: He is a mild person. He doesn't flip out or show his emotions. He keeps to himself and just smiles through everything. He curls up and lets things go on around him that he peobably shouldn't tolerate.

Weapons: [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/swords_chinese_9-ring-broadsword.jpg]Sword,[/URL] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/MyGauntlets.jpg]Gauntlets,[/URL] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/KotaKatana.jpg]and Katana[/URL].

Bio: He was born to an upper class family. He was very dependent on his parents when he was young, even when he was 11. He had no real friends, so he depended on his parents for support.

He remembers it well, he was up stairs in his room reading quietly. He looked out the window every few minutes to see if his parents were returning yet. It was getting late, almost 11 O'clock at night. Where were they at this hour? It was at this time he saw a black car he didn't recognize pull up in the dirveway. He cautiously made his way down the stairs to see the house keeper standing at the door looking quite distressed. As he came down the stairs he looked to Ms. Correlan, the house keeper "What happend? Where's mom and dad?"

She looked down to him and then proceeded to knell down and scoop her up in her arms. He didn't understand what had happend, why was she hugging him? She was always nice, but she was never this forward. Duo looked to the man at the door "Who is he?"

The man nodded to him "My name is Mr. Harrington. I have some bad news son. There was a shooting at the party your parents were at... There both dead."

Duo stared at the man in the door with a dazed look for quite a while til Ms. Correlan nudged him "Duo, Why don't you go to bed? You've had a hard night."

Duo nodded "I'll go to mom and dads room. I'll sleep there til they come home."

Ms. Correlan started to cry. She hugged Duo again and he went up stairs to his parents room. He sleeped, ate and completely lived in that room for a week; he was convinced his parents were coming home. When it finally clicked that they were really gone he spent another week in there room going from fits of crying to sleeping.

In the years that followed, he buried his sorrow in his school studies and the martial arts. He did what he could to forget it all. He simply cut himself off emotionally from the outside world. He was raised by Ms. Correlan for the last six years, but he has even shut her out at this point.

Guest Shadow Dancer
[COLOR=Red]Okay I am going to let this part stay open over the weekend simply couse i am not going to be here. But i am going to try my best to try and get this up on Sunday night. Thanks to all of you. The posts are great. The role for the gang leader is still open if one of you guys wants it or anyone else that signs up, if not I can take him. so if you want him or her have fun. If s/he is not taken on sunday i'll come up with somthing. Again thanks.[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [SIZE=3]OKAY IT IS UP[/SIZE][/COLOR]