OtakuBoards

Socks

Japan

Socks are great. They keep my feet nice and warm, and break through my university firewall. For foot warming, I tend to opt for block dark colours, since they go with everything and the style of sock varies from the sports style to the normal sock variety. These socks in no way affect my internet connection.

[QUOTE=Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]I dislike ankle socks, because they always slip into my shoes and scrunch up (down?) too much. They're just uncomfortable.

I really like knee-high socks, though. They make me feel silly and fancy. :)[/size][/color][/QUOTE]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]You'll be sorry you said that when ankle socks rule the earth.

You know what? I'm going shopping for clothes on Saturday and I'm going to buy a brand new pair of super long, fluffly, pink socks. Just to see if anyone notices on Monday at school.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I like either little ankle socks or I like to wear knee-high or thrigh-high stockings. I like to wear the striped stuff, or polka-dotted stuff. I like to wear the knee-highs and thigh-highs with skirts, capris, or anything that shows my legs. I wear the ankle socks with regular things like pants.
My favorite pair of ankle socks: my tickle-me pink ones with white polka-dots. My favorite knee-highs: my black ones by Emily that have little red spiders running down them and red french lace at the top. Thigh highs: my pink and black striped ones. Pantyhose: my HOT PINK fishnets. I don't know what I do while I'm in my socks...I suppose what I normally do anyways: practice step, jump rope, dance...oh, yeah, and jump on my friends while saying "I'm gonna get you!" and then maniacally laughing, all in a creepy little girl voice. And also taking Spencer's KISS Alive! cassette tape and shoving it in my bra at random times.
:animesmil

Ah yes socks. What kind of world would it be without socks? Where would [i]we[/i] be without socks?! Personally, I love all types of socks, but I do have a preferance for low cut ankle socks while in tennish shoes. When I'm alone in my house, and it's cold outside;I whip out my long soccer socks and shamelessly slide around on my hardwood floors in my house. I'm the type of person that wears socks with flip-flops and doesn't really give a care. It's quite comfortable actually, and I think my socks are even beginning to develop a permanent indentation from where my big toe is seperated from my other toes. Hahaha. I love my socks. The only thing I find slightly annoying is when the strech band around the ankle begins to get slack, or one thing I dislike even more...the infamous "hoboe hole" in a sock. After many months, suddenly your big toe is sticking out through your socks:animesigh . Darn those hoboe holes!

[COLOR=#004a6f]I'm not a huge sock fan. As long as they're comfortable and fit snugly, I'm happy. I hate it when socks stretch and become loose over time, so I purposely try to find small socks. I've been "borrowing" my younger sister's socks, which are quite small, but stretch well.

I hate socks with holes in them. I refuse to wear them, because they bug my toes, so much. I get annoyed with little things easily.[/COLOR]