• Science
    • Geography
    • Spelling
    • History
    • French
    • Spanish
    • Gym
    • Other

Has anyone noticed, like me, that the subjects they hate most, is usually the subject they hate most?! I do, and I dunno why.....

But I'll be getting straight D's in PDHPE, and probably a few D's in German and DT, but for Maths, English, Science, Geography/History, Music, and V, I'll probably get a few A's and B's.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Has anyone noticed, like me, that the subjects they hate most, is usually the subject they hate most?! I do, and I dunno why.....
[/B][/QUOTE]

Bwa? that doesn't make sense :confused: :confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]My worst subject would have to be Geography 94%. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=iceblue]i HAVE to agree with Mztik. I SUCK IN GEOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!! hell,i've got a stupid f in that class now!!! hey, i even fall asleep in it too!!!:rotflmao: so :p on you!!! i dont know why i put that there.[/color]

[SIZE=1]Arrgh! I hate math, it is so tedious and stupid. Its not even that I have a hard time doing it (I think it is really easy for the most part.) I suck at science stuff though, but I actually enjoy that class. Whatever :p[/SIZE]

:D *Swot alert* *Swot alert*:D lol

I've finished with school now - thank good :p :D but while I was there I was one of those really annoying people who was good at everyting - I got all A*'s and A's. I liked most of my subjects but if I had to choose then PE - or gym (I think) for those of you in the states - was my worst subject. I was good at it, but I just hated running around outside in the cold and the wet :( . Luckilly my school was really cool and you could choose between PE or community service, so I ran a craft group for my local old peoples home for a couple of years. But when i tell people I did community service for 2 years they look at my really weird, like I'm a convicted criminal or someting :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B]:D *Swot alert* *Swot alert*:D lol

I've finished with school now - thank good :p :D but while I was there I was one of those really annoying people who was good at everyting - I got all A*'s and A's. I liked most of my subjects but if I had to choose then PE - or gym (I think) for those of you in the states - was my worst subject. I was good at it, but I just hated running around outside in the cold and the wet :( . Luckilly my school was really cool and you could choose between PE or community service, so I ran a craft group for my local old peoples home for a couple of years. But when i tell people I did community service for 2 years they look at my really weird, like I'm a convicted criminal or someting :D [/B][/QUOTE]

So you are, at least, British.
Nice to know there's another one...

No, but I'm also one of those annoying people who are good at (almost) every subject. I really don't like R.E., though, and I can't say I'm a swat, as I don't really study that often, but just before a test, but I'm hoping to get all 12 A*'s, so I'll try to keep the dream alive...
Hey, V, you're lucky, we have to play rugby in the mud, and though I don't really mind (I play for one of the school's minor rugby teams), I enjoy sport. I don't know about my school though. This year, I've been late about 15 times, which is one of the highest in my year (We like to be punctual), I hate getting up for school.
But if you think I'm a swot, then meet my sister...
7 A*s, 7 A's, say it all I think. Damn her, I will be victorious, but first I'll pass year 10...

And, why is Math such a hated subject? It seems easy enough...

I like: Maths
History
Biology
Chemistry
Games
I.T.
German
Russian
Economics
Design
Art (Though I found it tough)

Don't like: English (I found it ultra boring. Doodeling is way cooler!! Go really-wierd-looking-guy-with-a fist!)
Physics (Idiot teacher alert!! Lets us get away with singing "In the Jungle" with his name in it. Also man with famous quotes like "Nineteen hundred nought-nought" and "Shut!" (He forgot "up") Greatest laughing stock ever, though we've calmed down...)

Hey D, nice to see a fellow Brit :D You hated R.E? Harsh man we had the coolest RE teacher who was also our guitar tutor ( Iwent to a very cool school, everyone learned guitar for a year :eek: :D )If you got him talking about ghosts and auras and such like he would go on all lesson, and we managed to keep this up all year!! And I too had a nutty physics teacher - what is it about science teachers :drunk: ? He looked like a toad, sweated like a pig and would go out every 10 minutes for a smoke. How I got A* in science I will never know!

I wasn't a swot as in studying though. Peole thought I was but I just have a photographic memory. I can honestly say I didn't do a single nights revision for my GCSE's except to memorise my physics equations.

As for my favourite subjects:
English
Science
Art

Yr 10, you must have mocks soon - good luck :wigout: